Chapter 14 :')

Can You Really Turn My Life Around?

EUNMI/ SUHAN’S POV

“AND THE WINNERS OF THE 2014 SM GLOBAL COMPETITION ARE...” There was a drum roll.

 

“GENERATION OF ACES! Congratulations you are our 2014 SM Global Competition winners! The 5 of you will be signed under SM Entertainment as our new trainees!”

 

We all looked at each other, tears forming in each others eyes. Mom, Dad, I did it! I finally did it.

 

Tiffany came back out and we had a group hug, crying into each other’s shoulders and wiping each other’s tears. Then, EXO came up on stage to congratulate us before Mr. Lee took us to his office in LA to talk about the contracts. Tiffany took us in her van as we followed Mr. Lee’s car to the office. In the car, we were fixing each others’ makeup to look more presentable after crying on stage.

 

-15 minutes later-

 

We were sitting in his office in the SM Building.

 

“Once again, congratulations on your win.” He smiled at us.

 

We stood up and bowed. “Thank you!”

 

“As promised, your group will be contracted and have to move to Korea. Will that be a problem for anyone?” Everyone shook their heads, except for Tiffany.

 

“My babies are finally growing up and leaving home.” Tiffany’s eyes brimmed with tears, threatening to roll down her cheeks.

 

“You didn’t let me finish.” We all looked back to Mr. Lee.

 

“Tiffany will also be hired as a new manager, but she may not be put in charge of your group. She will also move to Korea, so rest assured you will still be able to see each other.”

 

We all sat up straight, “Really?!” Tiffany squealed.

 

“Of course.” He smiled and continued.

 

“Now when we sign you guys, you may not be put in the same groups. We have not tried co-ed groups yet, but if it is something that the company is willing to try, then we will. The six of you will move to Korea, of course, 5 of you will train and Tiffany will receive lessons on being a manager. Depending on how well your skills are now, that will decide your debut date.” We all nodded.

 

He handed us 6 contracts and a pen, one for each person.

 

“After you sign this, you will become official trainees under SM entertainment.”

 

We all signed the contracts eagerly and gave them back to him.

 

“Welcome to the SM Family!” he smiled at us before dismissing us. We went outside to see EXO waiting for us. They threw confetti at us.

 

“CONGRATULATIONS!”

 

We bowed in a line, “Thank you!”

 

“You guys deserved it.” Suho smiled at us.

 

“Which is why we’re going to treat you out for dinner!” Chanyeol beamed at us.

 

“You don’t have to, that’s too much to ask since you guys already picked us as your winners!” Tiffany declined.

 

“Aww come on! You guys have to be hungry after that powerful performance!” Sehun whined, earning a smack from Luhan. I giggled at their cuteness. Luhan noticed me giggling and smiled at me. I felt my cheeks heat up and hid behind Angel to cover up my face.

 

“Come on noona! Can’t we just go?!” Taekyung begged.

 

Tiffany looked around nervously. “Fine.” Everyone cheered as we got in our respective vans and followed the EXO car and arrived at a Korean BBQ. We got to sit wherever we wanted so I just took a random seat next to Angel. I felt someone sit down next to me so I looked over and saw that it was Luhan.

 

“Hello!” He greeted me.

 

“H-hi..” I stuttered.

 

“Great performance out there! You have a great voice and some good dancing skills too!”

 

“Thank you very much.” I said quietly as we started ordering our food. Everyone was having a good time, eating and laughing at each other’s jokes. Then Kai asked Tiffany a question.

 

“Who came up with the choreography? I would love to work with them on a new dance!” he exclaimed. Everyone looked at me and I ducked behind Angel.

 

“Yah don’t be shy now!” Angel whispered to me. I slowly came out and smiled shyly at Kai.

 

“I’m guessing she’s the shy type? I like that.” Kai smirked, earning a smack from D.O.

 

I looked down from embarrassment before Luhan came close to my ear to whisper something. “Don’t worry, he’s always like that.” I felt the air come in contact with my ear, making me shiver. I looked up again to see him smiling at me. I smiled meekly at him before continuing to eat.

 

Before we knew it, it was already almost midnight and we headed our ways back home. We said our goodbyes before jumping into the van and going home. I got to sit in the front this time with Tiffany, as the other 4 just wanted to sleep, and I was wide awake.

 

“I saw that you hit it off with Luhan there earlier.” Tiffany wiggled her eyebrows at me.

 

I blushed a bit and looked out the window. “Maybe...”

 

“Oh don’t you ‘maybe’ me! I saw him lean close to you earlier! And smile at you non-stop since the competition until now!” She giggled.

 

“I don’t know. He is cute,but I don’t think he’s interested in me.” I scratched the back of my neck.

 

“Oh he’s interested on you all right.” Tiffany thought as they arrived home, everyone in the back still asleep. We woke them up and they all went upstairs to sleep. It was a little past midnight, everyone was asleep, but I was still on my high. I decided to go for a brisk walk to calm down, and ended up at the park where I first met Kris. I sat on the bench, looking up at the stars while gripping onto my necklaces lightly.

“I did it. I followed my dreams like you wanted me to.” A tear rolled down my cheek.

 

“I just wish you were here next to me.” I hugged my knees as a cold breeze came by and I was only wearing my outfit from the competition earlier. I cried into my knees and I felt someone wrap a jacket around my shoulders. Looking up, I met eyes with Luhan.

 

“What are you doing here?” I asked him.

 

“Just wanted to enjoy LA a little bit more before going back to Korea, so I just decided to walk around and ended up seeing you here.”

 

“Oh.”

 

“Why are you out? Aren’t you tired or something?” he asked as he sat next to me.

 

“Just had a few things on my mind and wanted to walk them off.”

 

“Wanna tell me what they are? I might not be able to help, but telling your troubles to others can help relieve some stress.”

 

I looked back up to the stars, letting my remaining tears fall. “I don’t think I’m ready to talk about it yet.”

 

Luhan reached over to wipe away my tears and scooted closer.

 

“If you’re not ok with talking about it then that’s fine, but don’t hold in your tears.”

 

As if command, I started crying like a baby. He came close and pulled me in for a hug, my tears wetting his shirt.

 

“It’s ok. Everything’s ok.” he my back.


Soon enough, I fell asleep in his warm embrace, not wanting this moment to end.

----------------------------------------------------

Teehee! A little bit of fluff at the end. I don't know if its fluff or not ._. but it made me fangirl why not. LOL Please enjoy this chapter, and if you did please comment and subscribe!

969355_1391459757743761_1496737007_n.jpg

ill just leave mr. xiumin hamsta here. kbai~~!! -Sunmi