Chapter 21

Can You Really Turn My Life Around?

Sorry for not updating in a couple days! But the last time I checked I upated yesterday o_O like wtf. LOL it felt like i havent written in a week. So i made a SUPER EXTRA DUPER long update, was worth it :D. when I typed it up it was 15 pages xD so i hope you enjoy! :D

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

EUNMI/SUHAN’S POV

 

“Eunmi... wake up.” someone lightly shook me.

 

I swatted them away and pulled my blanket closer to me.

 

“Eunmi wake up you have to go to school.” I cracked open one of my eyes to see Luhan sitting on my bedside.

 

I flailed my arms around and asked him to carry me. I was surprised that he said yes to my request. He picked me up and I clinged onto his neck like a koala hanging on a tree. Luhan took me to the bathroom and set me down on the counter.

 

“Don’t have much time left! Almost time for breakfast.” He patted my head before closing the bathroom door and going downstairs. I sighed as I hopped off the counter and looked into the mirror. My eyes were a bit pink and they were super puffy.

 

“Oh dear god. Why today?!” I looked at the time and it was only 6. I let out a breath of relief and hopped into the shower. By the time I got out, my eyes were less puffy, but they were still pink. I pulled on some sweats and a t-shirt before going downstairs for breakfast. I went down the stairs, and the house was filled with the smell of fresh food. D.O and Suho were cooking again and I peeked into the kitchen.

 

“Morning!” I shouted, startling Suho.

 

“AH! Huh? Oh Eunmi morning! You scared me!” he playfully shouted at me.

 

“You should’ve seen your face!!!!” D.O looked like he was about to collapse on the floor at any moment from laughing too hard.

 

“AISH!” Suho shoved him and kept cooking.

 

“Can you set the table Eunmi?” D.O asked me, still laughing.

 

“Hm? Sure.” I grabbed the dishware and set a spot for everyone. By the time I finished and the food was ready, the rest of the boys were already sitting at the table.

 

“When are you going to start packing Eunmi?” Sehun asked me.

 

“I’m going to meet my real estate agent later and set out an ad to find someone to rent this house. After everyone thing is signed and the ad is out, then I’m going to start packing.”

 

“That’s good. You’ll have a lot of time to pack, and we can help!” He smiled at me.

 

I smiled back at him before looking at the clock. 6:30AM.

 

“Well it looks like I have to go get ready.” I excused myself from the table and went upstairs to get ready. I looked through my closet to find something to wear, pulling out a skirt.

 

Couldn’t kill to wear something nice on my last days would it?

 

I smiled as I found something to match it and went into the bathroom to get ready. I put in my contacts instead of wearing my glasses today, and curled my hair instead of leaving it straight. Lastly, I applied a little bit on makeup to hide my acne was done. I looked into the mirror and twirled. I was satisfied with my look, until a knock at the door interrupted my train of thought.

 

“Eunmi you’re going to be late if you don’t leave soon!” Chanyeol shouted from the other side.

 

I took at look at the clock on the wall. 6:50 AM.

 

Aish! I was suppose to leave 5 minutes ago!

 

Thanks oppa! I’ll be out soon!” I shouted back at him.

 

I did my final touches as I ran out of the bathroom, packing all of stuff, making sure I didn’t forget anything this time. I shoved everything in my backpack before grabbing a jacket and running downstairs.

 

“I’m leaving!” I yelled to the boys at the table.

 

I almost tripped trying to put on my shoes and run out the door at the same time, only to meet Luhan in the driveway, leaning on his car.

 

“Looks like you’re going to be late.” he eyed me.

 

“Haha... Yea...” I laughed nervously.

 

“Get in. I’ll drive you to school.” He lightened up before opening the door for me. Not wanting to be late, I took his offer and got in. He closed the door and hopped into the driver’s seat. The car roared to life when he the car and sped down the calm street. We made it school a lot faster than the other time that I drove. It only felt like seconds before we arrived at the front of the school.

 

“I’ll come pick you up later!” Luhan shouted at me before I closed the door and he sped off again. I sighed as I turned around to see everyone staring at me. My eyes widened as I bowed quickly and ran off to class.

 

I got in class as soon as the bell rang and got to my seat, out of breathe.

 

“You ok?” Angel patted my back.

 

“Yea... I... was almost... late... again....” I huffed.

 

“Mmk whatever you say...” She turned back to the board.

 

The rest of the day went as usual, but when it reached lunch, something strange happened to us. We were asked to perform at the end of year assembly tomorrow. The 5 of us were still in shock and the Student Council president had to snap up back to reality.

 

“So how about it?” he asked us.

 

We looked at each other before confirming our thoughts.

 

“We’ll do it.” Taekyung answered him.

 

He smiled brightly at us before thanking us. “Thank you so much. You have no idea how much we were wanting you guys to perform. Sorry for the last minute request but that you so much for being able to help us.”

 

“It’s the most we could do to help the school.” Angel smiled at him. The Student Council president thanked us again before leaving.

 

“So what are we going to do?” Minjoon still a bit shocked.

 

“We can do some of the songs we recorded. It’s up to Eunmi if we want to sing live.” They all looked over at me.

 

“Why not. Since tomorrow is our last day, let’s go all out.” I smiled at the thought of being able to perform again.

 

“Looks like we have a lot of practice to do after school today.” Kyomin sighed.

 

“You guys are going to have to practice without me for a bit. I have to go sign papers later to take care of the house.”

 

“Alright.” they all smiled at me.

 

Strange. They usually asked me where I’m going first. Whatever. I shrugged off the thought as the bell rang and we all went off to class. The day ended and I got a call from Luhan as I was walking out of the classroom.

 

“Hello?” I answered.

 

“I’m in front of your school.”

 

“Alright I’m coming out right now.” I smiled as I ran down the hall and out of the school. When I got out front, I saw Luhan leaning on the side of the car looking at his phone. Girls were all around the front, looking and pointing at Luhan and squealing at how hot he is.

 

I sighed as I cautiously walked over to him. He felt me coming and looked up from his game. He smiled as I walked up to me and gave me a hug.

 

“How was school?”

 

“Was good. I have something exciting to tell you!”

 

“Hm? What is it?”

 

“I’ll tell you later so we don’t ruin the surprise.” I pushed him into his car and hopped in after him. I told him the address of the building and he drove off.

 

“So what did you want to tell me?”

 

“Well, tomorrow, we're having our annual end of the year assembly.”

 

“And?”

 

“And the school asked GoA to perform for them tomorrow at the assembly!”

 

“Really?!”

 

“Yup!”

 

“That’s great! I’m so proud of you!”

 

“Hehe, thanks!”

 

“So what songs are you doing?”

 

“We might do some of the songs we did for videos. I have to go to practice after we sign the papers, so you guys don’t have to make dinner for me tonight.”

 

“Alright, just don’t over work yourself and come back too later tonight or else you won’t look pretty for tomorrow!” He stopped in front of the building and pinched my cheek lightly.

 

“You coming with me or going home?”

 

“I’m gonna go home since we have to go grocery shopping right now. I promised to go with the boys to the supermarket.”

 

“Hmm ok. See you later tonight!” I waved to him as I closed the door and he drove off.

 

I sighed before walking into the building and rode the elevator up to the highest floor. Walking up to the desk, the lady there asked what I was here for.

 

“How may we help you today?” She smiled politely at me.

 

“I have an appointment with Mrs. Johnson today.”

 

She looked up the schedule book on the computer before looking back at me.

 

“Eunmi Lee?”

 

“Yes.”

 

“Right this way.” She guided me to meeting room and escorted me to sit down at one of the chairs.

 

“Mrs. Johnson will be here with you right away.” She bowed before closing the door and leaving. I waited a few minutes before someone else knocked on the door and came in.

 

“Good afternoon Miss Lee.” she reached out to shake my hand.

 

“Hello Mrs. Johnson. Thank you for helping me today.” I shook her hand back.

 

“It was no problem. Actually it was a bit easier than you might have guessed.” She smiled at me as she took a seat at the table.

 

“What do you mean?”

 

“We’ve already found someone willing to rent your house.”

 

“But I didn’t even put out the notice yet?”

 

“Someone called earlier in the week and asked to rent your house since they knew it you're renting it out.”

 

“May I ask who it is?”

 

“You will be able to meet her soon. She should be here to sign the remaining forms later.” Mrs. Johnson laid out some contracts and forms in front of me. Just when I was done reading all of the contracts and signing them, there was another knock at the door.

 

“Mrs. Johnson? Miss Kim is here.”

 

“Ah yes send her in.”

 

She gestured for the person behind her to walk in. Right when she came in, I looked up from the contracts I was reading.

 

“Unnie?!” I was shocked to see who it was.

 

“Did I surprise you Eunmi? I wanted to rent your house right when you said you weren’t going to sell it!” Minji exclaimed to me, taking a seat on the other side of the table.

 

“I’m guessing you two already know each other, so we can skip introductions. The last of the forms need to be signed by Miss Kim, and she will be able to move in when you move out.” She smiled to Minji.

 

Minji looked over the forms and signed them effortlessly. The process went a lot smoother than I had predicted, and everyone was already done. I would no longer be living at that house in 2 weeks. The both of us walked out the the building together and down to the bus stop.

 

“I’m really happy that you wanted to rent my house. I feel a lot better knowing there’s going to be someone that is going to take care of my home.”

 

“I was looking for a new house anyways since I was able to afford a bigger one after the shop opened. Then you said you were moving to Korea at the end of the month, so I decided that your house shouldn’t go to a stranger.” She smiled at me.

 

“Thank you so much unnie. You’ve already helped me so much by giving me a job at your shop, and now you’re going to help me with my house too.” I hugged her.

 

“You’ve already done so many things to help me at the shop, and now you’ve help me find a new home too. I should be the one thanking you.” The bus came and we both got on together.

 

“So are you doing anything tonight?” she asked me.

 

“I have practice with everyone today.” I smiled.

 

“Ah. Well have fun! Bye!!” She waved at me before getting off at her shop.

 

After a few more stops, I got off in front of Tiffany’s house and ringed the doorbell. Tiffany came out to open the door for me.

 

“We’re discussing the set list for now. Everything’s almost planned out and they're about to start practicing.” she explained to me.

 

“Alright. Do you have spare clothes? I didn’t bring any extra.”

 

“Yea hold on I’ll go get them. You can go down and talk with them for now.”

 

I walked down to the studio as Tiffany went into her room to find me extra clothes. Everyone was sitting in a circle and discussing the song list.

 

“Hey Eunmi! You made it!” Angel grabbed my hand as I sat next to her on the floor.

 

“You’ll never guess who I got to rent my house today.”

 

“Who is it?” Kyomin curiously asked.

 

“Minji unnie.”

 

“Seriously?” Minjoon seemed a little amazed.

 

“I know right. I was shocked when my realtor said that she was going to rent my house.”

 

“We’ll then its good to know that someone will be taking care of your house now since we’re leaving soon.” Taekyung smiled.

 

“Alright let’s finish this list and get started shall we?” Angel asked.

 

They showed me the list that they had prepared. It was a list of songs, and some of them were our solo songs and sub-unit songs. There were some in between that were all of us.

 

End of Year Assembly GoA Set List

1-- History~ EXO

2-- Twinkle~ SNSD-TTS (Eunmi, Angel, Kyomin)

3-- MaxStep~ SM Younique Unit

4-- Going Crazy~ Song Jieun ft. Bang Yongguk (Angel and Taekyung)

5-- No Mercy~ B.A.P

6-- SHINee~ Lucifer

7-- The Baddest Female~ CL (Kyomin)

8-- Baby Steps~ SNSD-TTS (Eunmi, Angel, Kyomin)

9-- Good Day~ IU (Eunmi)

10-- Fantastic Baby~ Big Bang (Taekyung and Minjoon)

11-- Stop Girl~ U-KISS

12-- One Shot~ B.A.P

13-- Strong Baby~ Seungri (Minjoon)

14-- Growl~ EXO

15-- Missing You + Rose~ LeeHi ft. G-Dragon and CL

 

“Man this is a lot of singing.” I was bewildered by their choice in songs.

 

“You suggested we should go all out, and that's what we're going to do!” Minjoon smiled.

 

“I didn’t think you guys would go this far!” I shouted while laughing.

 

“Enough with the chit chat, let’s start practicing!” We all got up from the floor and I set a new playlist with the songs that they chose, and we started practicing our old songs, jogging up our memory. Tiffany was in the storage room, trying to find our costumes and outfits, so she could revamp them. We spent the next 8 hours, dancing and singing. I didn’t sing much, and only jogged up some lyrics and ways to sing them, since I had a high note in almost every song they picked. I didn’t want to strain my voice, so I just practiced my breathing and mouthed the words. It was almost midnight when Tiffany wanted to kick us out and so we could rest for the night. We all went our separate ways and got home. I arrived to the front of my house to see all the lights out already. Quietly opening the door, I creeped inside and went upstairs. I checked on everyone, fixing their blankets before heading back to my own room to shower and go to bed. The door creaked as I tiptoed inside to see the three boys already sleeping. I grabbed my pajamas off the bed and walked to the bathroom to shower. I grabbed my knapsack before heading into the bathroom. I took a quick shower to wash off the sweat and grabbed my blowdryer and headed to the bathroom downstairs. Don’t want to wake the boys. I dried my hair and went back upstairs to see Baekhyun stirring from the noise. He peeked up from his blanket and saw that I was home.

 

“Oh Eunmi your home?” He groaned.

 

I walked over to him and make him lie down again. “Yea I got back a while ago. Just go back to sleep.”

 

“Mmk. Night.” He snuggled back under his blanket and dozed off again. I sighed before getting back up on my feet and heading back to the bathroom. I packed all my supplies I needed for tomorrow.

 

-Curling Iron

-Flat Iron

-Blow Dryer

-Contacts

-Makeup

-Clothes

-Towel

-Cough Drops

-Extra Water Bottle

 

I made sure everything was in the bag before pulling the strings to close it and turned off the light. I laid out my clothes for tomorrow morning in the bathroom so I just sleep a little longer since I’m all packed already. I set my alarm for a little later than usual and fell asleep right away.

 

-RING~!!- 6:20 AM

 

I slapped my alarm and rolled around in bed. After a good 5 minutes, I was able to get up and go to the bathroom. I took a quick shower and pulled my clothes on and my hair into a messy bun before grabbing my bags and heading downstairs for a quick breakfast. It was 6:35 and I had 15 minutes before I had to head out. Breakfast was again served and I ate a lot since we get to skip class today to prepare for the assembly. I took Luhan’s car again and gave him my car keys, telling him to take my car if anything needed. I threw all my stuff into the passenger seat and rolled out of the driveway. I sped down the road in the sports car while smiling. I could get used to this!! I shook the thought away as I pulled into an empty spot in the parking lot and headed towards the gym with all my stuff. As I arrived in the gym, everyone else was already there, talking to the assembly advisor. I set my stuff down and went to join them.

 

“You guys will be performing last today. I have received your song list and everything will go in the order you requested. A dressing room was prepared for you guys at the end of the locker room hall for you guys to change and get ready in. If anything else, then you can ask me or Tim (Student Council President).”

 

“Alright!” We all responded. We got our stuff and went down to the dressing room that was prepared for us. It was about the size of a regular bedroom. One side of the room was lined with a long table and a long mirror hanging on the wall. On the other side, it was lined with curtains, I assume for changing. We set all of our stuff down on the tables and went back out to the gym to start practicing. We spent the next couple hours stretching, warming up, and a run through of our songs, which was almost an hour long. Tiffany came at around 11 to drop off our costumes that she spent the night to touch up. There were a few people behind her when she came in, and my eyes almost popped out when I saw who they were, Baekhyun, Sehun, and Lay. I ran up to them and greeted them.

 

“Hey! What are you guys doing here?”

 

“Tiffany asked us to help you guys during the assembly since the three of us are pretty skilled in makeup, hair and costumes.” Baekhyun explained to me.

 

“Ohh. Thanks for the help in advance then!” I smiled. They patted me on the head as the 9 of us headed to the lunchroom for lunch. Taekyung, Minjoon, Kyomin, Angel, and I ate lightly since we had to perform later and the other 4 just ate normally.

 

After lunch hour passed, everyone was getting ready to go to the assembly, while the 9 of us went into the dressing room to get ready. Tiffany handed us our first costumes and the 5 of us changed behind the curtains. We all took a seat in the 5 chairs while the 4 ‘stylists’ were doing our hair and makeup. Baekhyun was doing my makeup lightly and Sehun was straightening my hair, while Lay was with Tiffany doing the same thing with Angel. They finished us all in 10 minutes and we headed out to the gym to be introduced. There was a curtain in front of the locker room hall doors, so no one could see what was going on there. Student were starting to file in and the MCs were starting to announce the assembly line up. We were in the midst of getting our mics attached when they announced for us to come out.

 

“We have very special guests in the audience today. Please welcome EXO!” the crowd screamed while the 5 of us stood there in shock.

 

“Are you serious?” I looked over to the 3 EXO boys behind me. They just smiled at me like they didn’t know anything and we were told we would be introduced in 1 minute. We stood behind the curtain on standby, waiting for us to go out.  

 

“And finally, we have the honor, to be able to introduce you the last performers of this End of Year line up. Please give a big round of applause to Generation of Aces!!” The crowd cheered for us as we took our seats in the front row of the bleachers. The assembly was 2 hours long, and half of the show was given to us. We sat by the EXO boys and we watched a good 30-45 minutes of the show before we had to go back to the dressing room to change again and warm up. Before we left, EXO gave us a few words of luck.

 

“G-O-A FIGHTING!” they chanted as we walked back to the room laughing. We changed into our first costumes, but Angel, Kyomin, and I had our second costumes underneath since we were on right after the first song. Tiffany, Baekhyun, Sehun, and Lay fix our hair and made sure our makeup would smear off later during the dance. Baekhyun helped us with vocal warm ups, while Sehun and Lay helped us stretch our muscles so we could be more flexible. I slipped in a cough drop while we were stretching and warming up. When we only had 5 minutes left before showtime, we walked out into the hall and waited behind the curtain. Crew members were attaching mics onto us, and making sure they wouldn’t fall off or get in the way during our performance.

 

“Generation of Aces on standby, 1 more minute until show time.” a crew member came by us.

 

I bit down on the cough drop and swallowed it, then took a small swig of water, letting the coolness run down my throat. I blew out air as we were called out and took our positions and the music started and the crowd roared in response. The vocal warm ups really helped us sing. Our voices were tiring less quickly and the stretching helped us dance easier. We ended the song strongly and we ran off stage. Us 3 girls had 1 minute before we had to go back out on stage. We pulled off the first costume, and revealed the second costume underneath. I pulled on my puffy skirt and shorts underneath. The skirt covered my stomach, which was revealed since my second costume shirt was half cut. We ran back out of stage as the timer went off, holding out mics and the music was starting. I reached my high notes easier than usual and the song went smoothly as the spot lights went off and we went back stage again. This time we only have 30 seconds before our next song and I pulled off the skirt, revealing the shorts I had on underneath, and pulled on my sneakers, throwing my heels somewhere else. The boys were touching up our makeup, wiping off our sweat, and fixing our damp hair. We were able to fix everything and I took a quick drink of water before running back on stage right when the music started. We danced and the process of running back and forth between the stage and room felt like we were performing in a real concert. It was time for ‘Baby Steps’ after a short break during Kyomin’s solo. I had been on several cough drops during that time and drinking a lot of water before we were about to be called out again. I crunched down on the last cough drop I had in my mouth before drinking a sip of water and running back out on stage with our heels on. We sang and I tried to accurately during the song, since the 2 songs I had in a row were both difficult. If I didn’t sing right then I could ruin both songs. The song ended quite well before we had to run backstage again. I took a large gulp of water before going back out on stage with my mic. I was never able to finish the high note at the end of the song before. Never. Yet they picked this song for me. I calmed myself down at the music started and I sang my heart out. I knew the high note was coming soon so I got ready for it. I gathered my remaining amount of vocal energy I had and let the sound flow from my vocal cords. The crowd roared as I was able to finish out the note without breaking it off. I smiled at the song ended and I ran off the stage on my new found high. I actually did it. As I got off stage, everyone hugged me and patted me on the back as we ran to the dressing room to get ready for the last song. We had 5 minutes since it was our last song and it required a lot of getting ready. They were curling my hair and I was putting in the special red contacts and Baekhyun was doing my makeup exactly the same as the day of the audition stage. I on the cough drop so it would melt faster and then bit into it, soothing my throat. We did our chant and gathered our remaining energy for the last song. We danced the the last ounces of our energy and the audience chanted along with us, and singing with us. It felt like we we’re really performing on a stage. The performance ended and all the performers were invited on stage to give their last words for the year. It was finally our turn and I was given the mic to say our final words.

 

“We just want to thank you guys so much for supporting us these past 2 years and supporting us all the way to the competition. As you know we will be moving to Korea at the end of the month when school ends, but today will be our last day being students here. Thank you so much again and please continue to support us until the day you see us perform on stage as one again!” we all bowed and the audience cheered. We left stage as the crowd was dismissed and slowly disappearing. We went back to the room to pack our stuff and leave school for the final time. As we walked outside, we found that the crowd didn’t leave yet. They were asking for our autographs and taking pictures with us. We gladly accepted their gifts and last requests before everyone finally left. I turned around to the face to school. Unknowingly, tears were starting to form in my eyes. They rolled down my cheeks and Luhan walked over to wipe them off. He cupped my face and looked into my eyes.

 

“Don’t be too sad. This isn’t the last time you’ll be here just yet.” he took me into his embrace. I hugged him and cried into his chest. He my hair and calmed me down. We headed home and I was too tired, physically and mentally, to eat dinner. The boys let me off for the night and I took a shower and gladly jumped into bed and fell asleep instantly.

 

(Time Skip. 1 week, Friday. 1 Week Until Departure.) 12:00 PM.

 

My car was blocked once again by the other cars in my driveway when I had to go get my stuff from my school locker. I sighed as I grabbed Luhan’s car keys off the wall hook and headed out the door. I drove off the school and parked at the front of the school, not bothering to find a parking space. I put on my sunglasses and walked inside. I took my time getting to my locker since everyone was still in class and the halls were empty. I reached my destination after a couple minutes and opened my locker. Inside was my books and pictures that were hanging inside. I pulled everything out and shoved it into my backpack. I looked at my locker one more time before slamming it shut and walking away. The lunch bell rang as I was walking and students were coming out. They recognized me right away by my hair and asked for autographs and pictures. I walked quickly and only stopped for some. I was finally able to get to my car after a good 20 minutes and before I got in, someone shouted my name.

 

“EUNMI!”

 

I looked up before getting in. The whole school was waving at me from the courtyard, “WE’LL MISS YOU!”

 

My eyes were getting wet, but luckily my sunglasses were still on. I used both hands and waved at everyone before getting in the car and driving off. I sped down the road in the opposite direction of my house. The tears that were forming earlier were finally coming down and I cried to my hearts contently as I drove down the road, not caring where I was going. I drove for an hour, finally stopping at the pier. I got out and admired the San Francisco Bay, still crying. I sat on the ground and hugged my knees, letting my tears flow freely down my cheeks. I was in the midst of crying when my phone rang. I tried to calm down a bit before looking at my phone and picking it up. It was Luhan.

 

“Hello? Eunmi? Where are you? I thought you were just going to school to pick up your stuff?”

 

“Oppa calm down. I just wanted a little time to myself before I went home. I’ll be back soon, I promise.”

 

“Come back soon ok? We’re all worried about you.”

 

“I will. Don’t worry!” I quickly hung up and continued crying until I felt tired. I got up and into the car and drove off. I stopped by Starbucks to get something to drink, hydrating my body after crying so much. After another hour of driving around, I got home to see the boys playing video games in the living room, not giving a damn about anything else in the world. Only Luhan looked scared to death.

 

“I’m home.” I shouted to the people in the living room.

 

Luhan ran quickly to me and grabbed my shoulders.

 

“Are you hurt anywhere? Are you ok?! You know how worried we were?!”

 

“By the looks of it, it looked like only you were scared out of your mind.” I pointed at the boys that were playing video games.

 

“Fine it was only me, but I worried enough for 12 people!!”

 

“Ok ok oppa I’m home now ok?”

 

“... Fine.”

 

I smiled before I walked to the living room. “ALRIGHT BOYS WE HAVE SOME PACKING TO DO!” The boys groaned as they reluctantly got up. We have a lot of work to do.

 

(Time Skip-- Evening before the departure.) 9:00 PM.

 

We had managed to sell most of the furniture, since Minji already had some of her own. Most of the dishware, some of my clothing, and leftover food was either thrown out, sold, or donated. Then the remaining days we just cleaned the house, and not a speck of dust could be seen anywhere. Even a clean freak couldn’t complain about the amount of dirt in the house. My stuff had just been shipped off the my apartment I found in Seoul this morning and we had just gotten back from dinner. The boys had already hit the sack, sleeping in the living room floor with their luggage as pillows and blankets. I couldn’t sleep, so I decided to sit in the backyard and look at the night sky back at home for the last time. I thought back to the moments I had back here in my hometown, both happy and sad. When it was almost midnight, Luhan had come out and sat next to me.

 

“Can’t sleep?”

 

“Nope. Just a lot on my mind right now.”

 

“Care to share?”

 

“My life has taken a turn for the worst a few years ago, and I’ve been heading in the wrong direction the whole time. I just want to turn around and run towards the right way. Back to my old self.”

 

“No one can ever return to being the same person, but they can become a new one. And I want to help you, every step of the way, starting now.”


“Can you really turn my life around?”

--------------------------------------------------------

Did you enjoy it? :D CLIFF HANGER <3 What do you think Luhan's answer will be? Comment your answers below and subscribe to find out soon! ~SunMi :)