Chapter 6 (/>_

Can You Really Turn My Life Around?

LUHAN’S POV

 

-BANG BANG BANG!-

 

Startled awake by the sudden intrusion of our dorm, I ran downstairs to check what was going on. Everyone was on the verge of screaming their lungs out until I found out it was our manager banging a pot at 8 in the morning.

 

“BOYS WAKE UP. TIME FOR WORK. YOU GUYS HAVE A TRAINING SESSION TODAY.” he shouted for everyone to hear.

 

The other 11 were still rolling around the floor and couch, groaning like no tomorrow. Sore bones and muscles. Empty stomach. I can see where they're coming from.

 

“Hyung can’t you just let us sleep in another day?” Tao pouted, trying to sit up.

 

“I would, but today, this is an order from the high ups so there is absolutely no backing out.”

 

“What do we have to do today?” Kris asked with a poker face plastered to his face.

 

“Remember how you guys are getting that vacation in 2 months? Well, BEFORE THAT, you guys are going to be the special judges for this years SM Global Competition 2014 in the US. You’re receiving training today on how to judge by Mr. Lee Soo Man himself so get up NOW!”

 

“YES SIR!” we moaned before the 12 of us filed in the bathroom to get ready. In about an hour of so, we all finished getting ready in the cramped bathroom.

 

“We should really consider splitting into groups before going into the bathroom together.” D.O suggested.

 

“Got that right.” Suho replied.

 

We all got into the van and our manager hyung drove his own car and we all headed to the company building. Upon arriving, there were fans already lined up outside, but luckily we were able to go into the underground parking, where fans were restricted. The 12 of us hopping off the van, we headed into the building and into the big conference room. We saw a bunch of trainees stretching and getting ready.

 

“I guess they know something we don’t.” I muttered loud enough for everyone to hear.

 

Everyone chuckled at my comment and we took a seat in front of the stage. Suddenly all the lights turned off and a spotlight was shown on the stage.

 

“Good morning ladies and gentleman. Today we are having our very first competition here reserved just for trainees.” Mr. Lee said as he stepped out from backstage.

 

“Today, we have very special guests as judges, as you know, the boy group making their comeback next month, EXO!” the crowd of trainees cheered for us as we stood and bowed.

 

“I set up this event to help them have an experience in judging before going the the 2014 Global Competition. Please make this experience good for them and provide a good performance. I’m expecting a lot from all of you.” He pointed out into the crowd.

 

“First performer please come up, and then second, and so forth. The top 3 winners will get guaranteed spots to perform in EXO’s next drama MV.” the crowd roared this time.

 

“EXO please choose wisely.” Mr. Lee grinned as the spotlight dimmed and  the first performer came up.

 

-many hours later...-

 

After countless hours to judging and and careful picking, we were able to finish off the night without any problems. We all arrived back in the dorm without getting yelled at.

 

“Judging wasn’t that bad. Wasn’t as hard as I thought.” Lay shrugged.

 

“It was kinda tough to pick the final winners, but I had lots of fun!” Baekhyun clapped.

 

“I just hope the competition also goes this smooth, but I highly doubt that since it was all organized by a certain group of people. I remembered that they assign the order of performers the day of the audition is its going to be a bit messier.” Chen huffed.

 

“Well let’s just hope that their small problems. Anyone else hungry? None of us ate for the past week.” Xiumin wondered.

 

On cue, everyone’s stomachs rumbled loud enough to cause an earthquake in Seoul.

“I’m guessing that’s a yes.” Kai chuckled.

 

“I’ll go make dinner, everyone else go get showered and cleaned up before I finish.” D.O shouted as he walked in the kitchen.

 

“I’ll help.” Suho trailed behind him.

 

Everyone managed to shower before D.O and Suho finished making dinner. We all settled at the dinner table and ate like hungry wolves. I guess that’s why our next song was called ‘Wolf’. I chuckled silently at my lame joke and finished eating.

 

“I’ll be excusing myself first.” I said as I was finishing my meal and getting up.

 

“You sure hyung? You didn’t eat that much and you haven’t ate in the past few days.” Sehun looked at me.

 

“I’m not that hungry, plus I have a lot on my mind so I want to go think about it.”

 

“If you need anyone to talk to, you know the rest of us are free for the night.” Chanyeol smiled.

 

“Thanks you guys.” I grinned as I headed to my room.


I sat on my bed and layed down, staring at my ceiling. The more I thought about the competition we were judging, the more things came into my mind, but someone kept covering all those thoughts. Something big is going to happen at the competition.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(A:N)  Just a short update in Luhan's POV. I dunno it seemed kinda boring to me LOL. But, indeed something is going to happen Luhan. Can anyone guess what it is? :D Sorry for not updating today D:< was in class TT_TT im gonna try and update again before i sleep in a couple of hours :3 baii!