Chapter 9...

Can You Really Turn My Life Around?

EUNMI/ SUHAN’S POV

The whole car ride was expected to be silent since none of us got any sleep last night, but instead, we all got high instead. We were all screaming and yelling over the video games we were playing together on our phones. Tiffany was the only one that was able to keep calm, since she saw us like this all the time.

 

“YAH! Why did you do that?” Taekyung shouted at Minjoon.

 

“It’s a free for all!” Minjoon countered.

 

“I TOLD YOU TO PROTECT ME!”

 

“WELL IT’S A FREE FOR ALL!”

 

“I AM SO NOT TALKING TO YOU ANYMORE!”

 

“FINE, BE THAT WAY!”

 

The two boys finally settled down while us 3 girls were sitting in the back, talking about fashion, and k-pop. The whole ride continued like that until we reached LA, the boys ignoring each other, and the rest of the girls just talking.

I fell asleep after some time. I plugged in my headphones, blasting my music.

Finally, time to sleep.

It only felt like 5 minutes before we reached LA.

 

“KIDS! WAKE UP! WELCOME TO LA!” Mr. Choi shouted from the driver’s seat.

 

“UGHHH!!!” all of us groaned.

 

“We almost at the house so get all your stuff together.” Mrs. Choi shouted.

 

“YES MA’AM!” we all saluted.

 

A few minutes later, we were at the house. We took all our stuff out from the back and we went into the house. It was 3 stories plus a basement studio.

 

“Mom are you sure this is a house, not a resort?” Taekyung’s jaw dropping.

 

“We have our connections.” Mrs. Choi winked, linking arms with her husband.

“Why don’t you guys go take a look around the house.” Mr. Choi said.

 

We all made a mad dash for the house. The first story has a big living room, dining area, and kitchen. The backyard had a pool outlooking to the beach, with a big grass area next to it. After admiring the beach scene, we went downstairs to the basement, where our studio was. All of our jaws fell off after pushing open the door to the studio. It was 3 times bigger than our one back home, and that one was like the size of a regular studio too. It was complete with a mirror that reached from corner to corner, a gigantic stereo, and newly waxed wooden floors.

 

“Am I dreaming or what?” I gasped.

 

Tiffany flicked my forehead.

 

“Ouch, what was that for?” I glared at her.

 

“Well it proves you're not dreaming!” She smiled at me.

 

After looking at the studio, we got our room arrangements. The crew got the third floor, with Angel and I in one room, Tiffany plus Kyomin in the next, and Minjoon with Taekyung in the last room. We ate lunch after putting all our stuff away and we took the day to go sight seeing, since we were all dead tired from the car trip, and didn’t have the energy to practice. I changed into something more suitable for the beach. I pulled out a pair of white shorts, and a navy blue crop top. I pulled on my high tops and we went out to go sightseeing.

 

-few hours later-

 

We went stopped by a pastry bakery before heading back home. We all took our orders and I got mango bubble tea. I felt like someone was staring at me, but I put it to the back of my head. I sipped on it happily and we got home that night dead tired.

 

Our final practice days were ahead of us. Only 6 more days until the competition. I sat beside the pool that night, thinking about the promise I made to my parents, before Angel came out to check on me.

 

“You alright?”

 

“Yea... just thinking back the the promise I made.” Unconsciously, a tear slid down my cheek, but Angel brushed it away.

 

“Hun, they’ll be proud no matter what you do. Don’t worry about it too much mmk? Let’s go to sleep now, come on.” she dragged me up and took my by my hand and we went to our room. I laid down on my bed that was next to the window, gazing at the stars, until I fell asleep.

 

LUHAN’S POV

It was a week before the competition. Surprisingly, we got a vacation for the week. The 12 of us landed in LA that morning, and we checked in at our hotel. We went sightseeing after, and before we went back that night, we stopped at a pastry bakery. I saw a girl sipping on her bubble tea as she walked out with her 5 friends. I felt attracted to her for some reason.

Stupid hormones, get it together.

---------------------------------------------------

(A/N): Sorry for this short and crappy chapter TT_TT... im dead tired, and my friends were bickering over black ops on the skype call so the beginning was just from them arguing xD... i couldnt concentrate and so i closed the call, but everything was the same. lol so yea ill probably re write this or something... and then if im not tired after updating my other story, then ill update with chapter 10... yea sorry for making you read this long note. k night xD comment and subscribe!~!~!