Chapter 4 :)

Can You Really Turn My Life Around?

EUNMI/ SUHAN’S POV

“It’s finally good to be home!” I grinned as I walking into my apartment, with the last 5 trailing behind me.

 

“Since we're all here already, why not go over the audition guidelines for this year since Eunmi already found them?” Tiffany said.

 

“I’ll go get my laptop!” running to my room to grab my computer for Tiffany.

 

"Alright let's see here.... Aha I found it. SM Global Competition 2014?! (A/n: let's just say its 2014 LOL since the 2013 global audition already passed)

 

"Wait, did I hear that right? A competition? I thought it was an audition!" Minjoon exclaimed.

 

"Let Tiffany unnie explain to us first before jumping to conclusions oppa." Kyomin tried calming Minjoon down.

 

"I guess they're doing something new this year. Hey look it's a video explanation. Wait let me plug it into the TV." Tiffany said while getting up and heading to my tv.

 

The video popped up on the TV screen and started playing.

 

“Welcome everyone, to the 2014 SM Global Competition. I am Lee Soo Man, bringing you a new type of audition this year. Instead of doing just individual competitions this year, we will be allowing teams to audition together, but not everyone from the group may be accepted. Everything will go off as if it were a talent show, with each group or individual showing their singing and dancing, rather that just one category. If any more questions, please feel free to email or call us with the information box below, and I hope to see you there!” and like that the screen went black.

 

All of us were there staring at the screen in disbelief, with our jaws dropped all the way to the ground. I was the first to speak up.

 

“Well I guess the 6 of us have a lot to do even if its not practicing.” I said while grinning like an pabo.

 

“Why not get started now?” Angel said giggling.

 

“How about tomorrow. We have to let Eunmi rest and its already late.” Tiffany patted my head.

 

“HWAITING!” We all chanted in unison.

 

After a bit of chatting and a rough blueprint of our plans for the month, everyone left to go home and I trudged to my room. I took a long relaxing shower. Hopping into bed, so many different thoughts flooded my mind.

 

This is going to be the best audition ever! Their never gonna see us coming.

 

And smiling to that thought, I finally drifted off to sleep.

 

-THE NEXT DAY-

 

-KRING!!-

 

My alarm clock rang to wake me up. I slapped my alarm to shut it up, and when it finally did, I got up and went to the bathroom to take a shower. Feeling wide awake now, I pulled on a tshirt and shorts, slid on a hoodie and went downstairs. I started off light for breakfast like my doctor instructed me, and just had a small bowl of cereal and a piece of toast. Feeling full already, I grabbed my backpack (as I didn’t like carrying a purse), pulled on my shoes and walked towards the bus stop. Hopping onto the bus, I plugged in headphones in and rested my eyes until I heard it was my stop. Heading over to Tiffany’s house, I smelled fresh waffles being made, I followed the scent and into the pastry shop.

 

“Woah, it smelled good.” I smiled at I walked in and saw a little old lady making waffles behind the counter.

 

“Glad you like the smell honey, but they taste a lot better than they smell.” the grandmother smiled kindly at me, handing me a small piece of the fresh waffles she just made.

 

Taking a bite, it was like biting into a fluffy cloud,” Wah, Halmoni this tastes amazing!”

 

I think the others can stuff in another serving of breakfast today. I giggled at my thought.

 

“Halmoni, can I get 6 orders of your breakfast waffles?” I smiled to her.

 

“Why of course sweetheart. Anything for a good girl like you.” she turned back to the counter to make my waffles. As I sat at one of the tables to wait for the food, I felt my phone vibrate. I took it out of my backpack and saw that Angel texted me.

 

[08:45 Angel]: Where are you?! Everyone is waiting for you. Are you ditching again?

 

[08:46 Eunmi]: No of course not! I have a surprise for all of you when I come. I'll be there in around 10 minutes! <3

 

[08:46 Angel]: Alright don’t take too long. ^^

 

[08:47 Eunmi] Don’t worry I won’t! You’ll love my surprise :D Just wait a little bit!

 

I grinned as I put my phone back just as the grandmother was finished making my waffles.

 

“Here you go sweetheart. I packed in a box of my special chocolate chip waffles on me.” she told me.

 

“Thank you so much Halmoni! I’ll be sure to come back here again!” I said as I handed her my money.

 

“Please come again! I don’t get to see someone like you every day here!”

 

“Don’t worry I will!” I smiled as I walked out and headed to Tiffany’s house.

 

-DING DONG!-

 

I stood there holding the hot waffles as everyone greeted me at the door.

 

“SURPRIZE!!” I shouted as I waved the bag of heavenly waffles in front of everyone.

 

“WAFFLES!!!” Everyone chanted as I walked inside. Tiffany just chuckled as we heading down to our studio.

 

I passed out a box to each person and set the special ones in the center of the circle we were sitting in.

 

“So today we are going to decide what song we want to do for your guys competition coming up.” Tiffany said as she stuffed a waffle in .

 

“ How about we do a mashup? Eunmi is good at making those!” Minjoon suggested, and everyone else nodded in agreement.

 

“I’m fine with that!” I grinned as I shoved a chocolate chip waffle in my mouth.

 

“Sounds great. So what songs do you guys want to mash? Plus we have to come up with choreography on that so decide wisely.” Taekyung replied.

 

“I think picking a softer song than we usually do that has a good beat could fit us. We could all have like a solo spotlight in the song whether be it singing or dancing.” Kyomin suggested.

 

“Hmmm, sounds good. Eunmi did you bring your laptop? You could do a rough cut right now.” Tiffany asked.

 

I pulled out my laptop,” I didn’t think we would need this today, but I guess its good we brought it. I was feeling the beat from a new artist from YG that debuted last year. Her song was Rose I believe?”

 

“Oh I’ve heard of her. I think that song could fit some good dance moves into, not something too flashy, and not something too dull. Good choice Eunmi!” Angel giggled.

 

“Alright lets see. You guys can decide on other things while I find the right track.” I said while plugging in my headphones.

 

I found a live performance where it featured CL with a different rap than the original song. Hmm I think Kyomin would like to rap to this. Knowing that Kyomin prefers rap than singing, I planted on that song as my base. What about Taekyung and Minjoon? I think they’d prefer something that is light, close to rapping. I played around my song list and found the perfect song, Missing You by G-Dragon. This is perfect. It has a great beat, and everyone gets a chance to show off some type of vocal and dancing. I was playing around with the mix tape and everyone was deciding what to wear and what outfits would suit our performance. Getting a rough cut of the song done, I showed it to everyone.

 

“Woah Eunmi this is great! Can’t wait to spin some moves to this.” Minjoon said while patting my head.

 

“Well we have a rough design of your guys outfits so tomorrow we can meet up again after school. Eunmi can you finish the draft tomorrow?” Tiffany said while keeping her eyes glued to her sketchpad.

 

“Yea sure, that’s not a problem. I’m gonna go now so I can finish it tonight!” I said while packing up my stuff.

 

“Alrighty! Everyone, tomorrow we will finish up the sketches for costumes, and a rough cut of the song. Then we can discuss anything we need to tweak before going into final steps. We have about a rough 4 weeks before everyone needs to start the choreography.” Tiffany explained.

 

We all stood in a line and saluted her while giggling,” YES MA’AM!”

 

“I swear you guys are like little children sometimes.” she chuckled. “Make sure you eat dinner Eunmi-ah. I don’t want you getting hurt again. Also remember to eat breakfast tomorrow, don’t skip!” Tiffany nagged.

 

“Yes mom I will don’t worry!” I giggled again, as I headed out the door.

 

Everyone headed their separate ways, and I got home before the clock hit 8PM. I took a quick shower, and decided to make dinner before I started working on the song. I peeked into my fridge. Hm eggs and rice. Sounds good. I boiled my egg and cooked my rice and started eating. By the time I finished eating and cleaning, it was almost 9:30PM. Well time to work on the song.

I was working on the song until it was past midnight.  When I finished, it was already 1AM. Finally satisfied with my work, I packed up my school supplies and laptop into my bag.


Their gonna love the song. I can’t wait to show them!!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(A/N): I will post a chapter later that will be in Luhan's POV, so stay tuned!! It might be a couple hours. I dunno LOL So check out the other story for now that I have to go update first! Please Comment and Subscribe! Thanks~!! :D <3 -Sunmi

More Than Meets The Eye~ http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/482848/more-than-meets-the-eye-angst-demons-fantasy-romance-bap-daehyun