Chapter 3 :D

Can You Really Turn My Life Around?

LUHAN’S POV

We were training for our next comeback next month. Working hard on our next new album, we trained day and night, not getting a wink of sleep the whole week. On the bright side, we're all getting toned muscles. Oh who am I kidding, this is a disaster. None of us have the right sleeping schedules, we don’t get to eat when we want to because we're constantly training, and we look like a group of boys who just came out of the mental hospital. The 12 of us had dark eye bags under our eyes and from the lack of sleep, we would always be high or just crash onto the ground in the middle of the street.

Getting called into our weekly meeting, the whole group trudged in like a bunch of zombies that just wanted to rest in peace. Taking a seat around the table, there came a knock at the door. Everyone look like they just died on their chair.

 

“Sehun go get the door!” I murmured as I layed my head onto the cool table.

 

“Ugh fine.” He grunted as he walked over to the door and just sat back down at the table, not caring who it was. For all we knew it could’ve been a murderer or something.

 

“Well it’s good to see you boys still alive there.” Mr. Lee Soo Man himself came into the meeting room. We all stood up instantly bowing for our rudeness.

 

“Sorry Mr. Lee, we just wanted a little bit of rest. We haven’t ate or slept the entire week.” Suho replied.

 

Mr. Lee chuckled in response,” It’s ok boys. I know you guys have been working hard for your comeback next month, but I have some good news for you.”

 

All of our ears perked up at hearing there was going to be good news involved in the meeting.

 

“As you know, our yearly global audition is being held in 2 months in the US.”

 

The boys groaned and slouched in their seats in response of more work being piled up for them after their comeback.

 

“You didn’t let me finish. This task isn’t that hard.”

 

Everyone sat back up to listen attentively.

 

“I’m having you 12 be the special judges this year, and we will accept 5 trainees of your choice. I am also trying to scout a new manager for the new group I’m preparing so also keep an eye out for anyone suitable for the job. Got it boys? Then after that I’ll give you all a week vacation. Understand?”

 

“YES SIR!” The boys cheered after hearing they get a vacation soon.

 

Mr. Lee chuckled and left the boys to celebrate their good news.

 

EUNMI/ SUHAN’S POV

Beep beep beep beep beep.

My eyes fluttered open to see the white ceiling above me. I felt pressure on my left arm, and as I looked down, I saw Angel asleep on me. I smiled and looked around, seeing the other 3 asleep on the couch and Tiffany on the other side of my bed. Feeling my stir of movement, Angel and Tiffany woke up, and being the heavy sleepers the last 3 are, they didn’t even move.

 

“You’re awake Eunmi-ah! How are you feeling hun?” Tiffany asked me smiling.

 

“I feel alot better now. How long have I been asleep for?” I croaked.

 

“A couple days already.” Tiffany tried to sound happy.

 

“Don’t worry Tiffany unnie. She’s awake now. Everything’s ok!” Angel said trying to cheer Tiffany up.

 

“What happened to me?” I asked.

 

“We’ll let the doctor explain to you later.” Angel smiled at me. And as if on cue, the doctor came into the room to check up on me.

 

“I see you awake now Eunmi-sshi. How are you feeling?” the doctor asking me while smiling. Hearing the doctor’s voice seemed to wake up the last three on the couch.

 

“Ah Eunmi you’re awake now! All of us have been really worried about you!” Taekyung whispered, with the younger 2 nodding in response.

 

“Well since everyone is awake now, I might as well explain Eunmi’s situation to everyone.”

 

Everyone sat up and listened attentively, with Angel helping me sit up, propping a pillow behind my back to support me. The doctor turned to me and started asking me questions.

 

“Have you been eating for the past few days?” she questioned.

 

“I haven’t been feeling all that hungry, so I never took the time to eat.” I replied nervously.

 

“That is we’re the problem started stemming from. As you know, you stomach has digestive fluids, and it breaks down the food in your stomach. Since you haven’t put any food in your stomach, the acids started eating at your stomach lining, and eventually formed a small hole in your stomach. Being a hole only about the size of a toothpick prick, you didn’t feel anything. But, having the kick that was blown to your stomach, caused the little hole to rip, and that is why you fainted earlier this week.”

 

Everyone nodded in response, but Tiffany was the first to speak up.

 

“Will she be ok? When will she be able to sing and dance again?”

 

“I was able to seal up the hole without a problem when you brought her in on the first day. Knowing that singing and dancing used a lot of power from the abdomen area, I recommend a month, so that the scar and hole can heal completely. You may be released tomorrow.”

 

“Did you hear that? No training for a month, you understand me missy?” Tiffany slit her eyes and pointed at me.

 

“But the audition is only 2 months away and the audition rules just came out last week.” I pouted.

 

“I guess I’ll leave this discussion now. Remember not to strain yourself and start off eating lightly, and then build on your meals, so your stomach can heal faster. I’ll have a nurse come by later to check up on you guys again.” she said as she chuckled and left.

 

“You will still have a month of training left sweetheart. This month we can just take it easy and go over the guidelines for the audition ok?” Tiffany looked at me.


I sighed,” Yes ma’am...”