Chapter 25 (/^_^/)

Can You Really Turn My Life Around?

Eunmi’s POV

 

-Time Skip. Day the new School Semester Starts.- Monday 6:30 AM.

 

“TIME TO WAKE UP LAZIES!” Tiffany was already up early in the morning, trying to cause a man made catastrophe in the dorm.

 

Groaning and complaints were heard from every room and it sounded like a dying hospital.

 

“YOU BETTER WAKE UP BEFORE YOU GUYS ARE LATE!” She bellowed throughout the dorm again.

 

More groaning was audible and no one wanted to rise from their warm fluffy beds.

 

“FINE!!” I threw my pillow that was covering my face to the floor and got up. I zombie marched to the bathroom and closed the door harshly, careful not to slam it.

 

“BETTER WAKE UP OR ELSE I’M NOT GIVING YOU FOOD.” Her yelling echoed through the house, and scrambling could be heard from every room down the hall. I ran quickly to the bathroom door before anyone could charge in. Right when I got my hand on the knob someone opened the door and it was Angel. I pulled her lazy in and slammed the door into the face of whoever was trying to get in after her.

 

“EUNMI YOU BETTER OPEN THE DOOR RIGHT NOW!” It was Kyomin.

 

I quickly opened the door again and pulled her in while the boys were now trying to charge. I slammed the door again and locked it in their faces.

 

“YAH OPEN THE DOOR!” The boys were screaming and banging on the door.

 

“SHUT UP!!” Tiffany’s high pitched yelled pierced our eardrums.

 

“HA!” I yelled back at them while brush my teeth.

 

The three of us girls were taking out time getting ready, doing each others hair, putting makeup on for each other, and deciding what to wear while doing all of that. Eunmi curled my hair into a princess like hairstyle and Angel put makeup on me. She dabbed on foundation and put eyeliner on me how I used to do it back home in the US when there was a special occasion, tracing my upper eyelid and a quarter way across my bottom lid. It wasn’t like Kyomin’s and Angel’s where they winged it out. I tried it once. I looked like a panda who wanted darker eye circles. After we finished, we opened the door to find the boys sleeping on the hallway floor in front of the door.

 

“YAH GET UP!” Kyomin kicked her brother.

 

“What took you guys so long?!” he argued back.

 

“We’re girls! It’s your fault for not getting up earlier!” they kept arguing back and forth while Angel and I scrambled to our room before Tiffany came upstairs. Taekyung just calmly walked into the bathroom to get ready.

 

“What are you guys doing!??!” Tiffany finally came up, checking the source of the bickering.

 

“Oh my god.” We could hear Taekyung brushing his teeth while seeing his sister fuming mad about the loud arguing upstairs. Minjoon could be heard scurrying into the bathroom and closing the door while Kyomin was heard running into her room to get changed.

 

“YOU ALL BETTER BE READY IN 5 MINUTES OR ELSE NO FOOD!” She ran back downstairs to cook breakfast.

 

“YES MA’AM!” We all saluted back to her behind the doors.

 

Angel offered to help me pick an outfit after she was already done changing and I was still sitting in front of my closet.

 

“Need help?” She shook my shoulders lightly.

 

“Just a little bit.” I giggled and she started digging through my clothes, pulling out a skirt and a blouse.

 

“Here, try this on.” She threw it at me while I was lying down in my bed. I got up and my clothes smacked me in the face.

 

“Thanks.” I said sarcastically while rolling off my bed to change.

 

“Hurry and change before unnie yells the crap out of us again!” She hurried me into changing.

 

“Ok ok!” I started stripping she tossed me the clothes accordingly. I look a twirl in front of her and asked for her judgement on what she picked for me.

 

“So whatcha think?” I smiled.

 

“Perfect.” She smiled back at me before pulling me out of our room and dragging me downstairs. Everyone else was already seated around the dining table, waiting for Tiffany to feed us.

 

The two of us took our seats and we all waited patiently together. After a few minutes, Tiffany came out of the kitchen with our food and set it in front of us.

 

“EAT UP!” She smiled at us and we started digging in. She took her seat at the head of the table and started eating as well. When most of us were done eating, we lounged around the living room watching the morning cartoons and Tiffany was getting ready. The doorbell rang when she was coming down the stairs and she opened the door while the 5 of us were still sitting in front of the TV watching the animated characters doing stunts.

 

“Hey boys!” Tiffany greeted whoever was at the door.

 

The guests starting filing into our living room and it was EXO.

 

“Morning guys!” Suho greeted us first while the 11 people behind him just waved at us.

 

“Morning Suho oppa!” I looked up from the TV. I was laying on the couch with my head on Angel’s lap and she was playing with my curls.

 

Tiffany  came up from behind them and stood in front of the TV and blocked the screen.

 

“AWW!” The 5 of us whined, along with the 3 EXO maknaes who joined us right when they came in.

 

“LISTEN UP!” She boomed in front of us. The 8 of us retracted like baby puppies and whimpered.

 

“You all are going to be paired with one one of the EXO boys so you don’t get lost on your first day of school, according to your grade level so we’re going to name off each one except for the ones in college. So the Uni kids step out now.” She demanded.

 

Suho, Kris, and Xiumin stepped out from the mass of people and stood next to her. Then she pointed at Sehun who was sitting on the floor.

 

“Grade Level?”

 

“10th!” he beamed back. That was the grade level I was suppose to be in... I thought to myself but disregarded the idea.

 

Then she pointed to Kai, “10th!”

 

Then D.O, “11th!”

 

Then Baekhyun, “12th!”

 

Then Chanyeol, “12th!”

 

Then Lay, “11th!”

 

Then Chen, “Also 11th!”

 

Then Tao, “10th!”

 

Then the last of the EXO boys, Luhan. “12th!”

 

Nextly onto GoA. Taekyung and Minjoon stepped out and stood in with the Uni students, each taking a partner, leaving Tiffany with Kris.

 

“11th.” Kyomin stated clearly.

 

“Go with Lay.” She flicked her finger at poor Lay who was hiding behind Chen.

 

“11th.” Angel said.

 

“Chen.” Tiffany pointed in the general direction.

 

“I’ll be taking Eunmi then!” Sehun jumped towards me.

 

“Nuh uh no you won’t.” Tiffany’s motherly defence kicked in and pulled him back.

 

“But why not?!” He whined and thrashed around, being pinned back to the group again with Tiffany’s foot on his chest.

 

“12th.” I smiled as I got up from the couch and brushed off the wrinkles on the clothes.

 

“Luhan.” She smiled back at me and walked over to Luhan, dragging him out and shoving his towards me.

 

“You better watch over Eunmi got it?! She better not come home with any scrapes or scratches and in one piece!!” She yelled at Baekhyun, Chanyeol, and Luhan.

 

“Yes ma’am!” They saluted to her and we all started heading out with our partners.

 

I trailed behind the 3 boys that were suppose to watch over me incase I got lost until Luhan turned around and pulled me forward to walk in between them. They skipped eagerly and I was just happy watching them as I walked. We compared schedules and mine was the exact same as Luhan’s. I was already more than happy hearing that. We went to our first class together with Baekhyun and Chanyeol since we had 1st, 4th, and 5th, period together. It was Calculus, a class I was actually confident in. I sat through class a bit absent minded, taking notes and listening to the teacher. I had already learned all of this in Pre-Cal last year in school.

 

The rest of the day Luhan showed me around school and we had lunch with everyone else except for the Uni guys plus Tiffany. Girls were giving us strange stares from different tables in different directions, but we managed to ignore them since the EXO boys were trying to grab our attention every time we looked away. The went by quickly as it was just a free period for seniors and the 4 of us sat in the courtyard messing around. It was finally 5th period, a class I was waiting for the whole day, P.E. I skipped into the girls locker room and got changed into my P.E uniform that was packed by Tiffany. I slipped off my flats and put on a pair of socks and sneakers then pulled my curls into a ponytail. I stuffed my crap into my locker and slammed it shut, then rotating the lock to make it is was closed tightly. After confirming that no one could break into it, I walked out to the field where everyone was instructed to go after changing. First girl out. I found my seat next to the boys and then after a while later, everyone else came out and the coach came out, along with the rest of the students.

 

“Alright class! Since today is your first day of school, we’ll do something that is what you call ‘fun.’” He made air quotations around the word ‘fun’. I looked over to the boys next to me and they just nodded.

 

“We’re playing kickball!” he shouted and all the boys plus me started cheering. The girls just groaned like didn’t want to be here.

 

“Alright we’re playing against the university games so you better do your best!” he encouraged us and we walked onto the kickball field. We were on offense, which was the kicking team, and I was getting ready, doing all of my stretching in line, all that good stuff. I was third after Chanyeol and Baekhyun being the first and second kicker,me being third, then Luhan behind being the fourth.

 

“If you kick well then we can gurantee 4 points straight off the bat got it?” Baekhyun grabbed my shoulders.

 

“I’m sorry if I disappoint you with my kicks later.” I smiled an evil grin. Kickball was one of the sports I was best at. Just at we were discussing our plans, the uni kids came out, and guess who was captain. No other than Tiffany.

 

“Be careful ok Eunmi-ah!” Tiffany waved at me. She was holding the ball, and I assumed she was pitcher.

 

“Mmk unnie!!” I waved back at her.

 

Chanyeol went up first and Suho stood behind him, being a ready as the catcher.

 

“Noona! Please go easy on me!” Chanyeol pouted. Baekhyun, Luhan , and I were about to roll on the floor from laughing, and Suho was already on his knees.

 

“Shut up Yeol and just play!” Tiffany yelled back at him and smirking, earning a scoff from all the girls at the end of the line that didn’t want to play.

 

Tiffany rolled the ball and he kicked it out into the field. He made it to first base safely as Tiffany got the ball again, halting his ability to steal bases. Baekhyun went next and he kicked it towards third base, and ran to first, with him and Chanyeol  safely nesting at second and first base. Suho noticed that Luhan was right behind me.

 

“Oh god not this formation again.” Suho gaped at us.

 

“Oh you know it.” Luhan smiled back at him and I took my turn at the base. I tightened my ponytail and brushed my bangs away. I bent down, ready to jog up the ball that was being rolled at me. Tiffany threw it and I ran up to it, kicking it as hard a I could. It flew all the way out into the grass field and I ran as fast as I could to first base. The three of us made it to base and the ball was already back in Tiffany’s hands.

 

“Oh not this again.” Kris was of the outfielders, but he was near first base.

 

“I have no idea what you're talking about.” I shrugged and pretended not to know what he saying. He chuckled and moved farther out into the field, ready to run for Luhan’s kick. I was expecting a lot from him since I saw him play soccer at the Asia Dream Cup last July. I got ready to run when he nodded at the 3 people on the loaded bases. I was about to charge when the ball landed out of bounds and I quickly stopped myself and went back to first.

 

“Calm down Han you got this!” Chanyeol shouted from third.

 

He gave him a thumbs up before Tiffany rolled the ball again and he kicked it successfully this time, but it didn't make it out of the field. Chanyeol and Baekhyun made it home after having to run faster than anticipated. I was about to hit third when Kris came up beside me with the ball.

 

“I give no mercy in kickball sweetie.” He smirked as he threw the ball in the direction I was running.

 

“Who said I asked for any?” My acceleration went from 10 miles an hour to 0 at an instant and the ball flew in front of me, zipping past my body. I smirked at him as his jaw dropped and I started running full speed again. I was on the final stretch when Xiumin came up next to me with the ball in his hands.

 

“I’m sorry Eunmi-ah.” He smiled and threw the ball towards my upper body, exactly where I was running, but I don’t use the same trick twice. I slid onto the dirt ground, the ball barely zipping by the top of my head. The little rocks scraped my shin, but I didn’t notice the stinging sensation from the but as I got back up and kept running, making it back home safely, scoring our third point.  A few seconds later, Luhan also came back, scoring the fourth point and clearing the bases once again.

 

“Nice dodges Eunmi-ah!” Baekhyun and Chanyeol came up to give me hugs and congratulations. The other boys in our class were cheering for me and I just shyly nodded and hid behind Luhan.

 

“It’s ok they're not going to bite!” Luhan patted my head and dragged the 3 of us to the back of the line. We were waiting for our next turn and as expected, all three outs came from the girls on our team. I sighed as we went to the outfield, now changing sides. I was pitcher and Suho was the first kicker, then Tiffany, and then Kris, then finally Xiumin.

 

“TRYING TO COPY US HUH HYUNG?!” Chanyeol hollered from the outfield.

 

“SHUT UP YEOL!” Kris yelled back at him.

 

“I’m not letting that happen!” I stuck my tongue out and rolled the ball smoothly to Suho. He kicked it lightly and the ball rolled towards me. I ran forward and grabbed it, throwing it swiftly to first base where Luhan was standing.

 

“OUT!” The coach blew his whistle from the bleachers where he was watching.

 

“Nice one Eunmi!” Baekhyun gave me a thumbs up.

 

“Psh I could do that too.” I heard a girl scoff to her friend.

 

Let’s see about that. I was getting angered by the gossiping girls. I hated people who always tried to act highly of themselves when I knew their capability level.

 

“You ready unnie?” I shielded my eyes from the shining rays of the sun.

 

“YEA JUST PITCH IT!” She yelled back at me.

 

“Alrighty calm down.” I muttered the last part so she couldn’t hear and pitched the ball. She kicked it pretty far and made it to first. She could’ve kept running but I knew she was a safe player.

 

Next was Kris and I watched him kick the ball leisurely and run towards first. The ball slowly rolled towards me and I grabbed it when it hit my feet. I was perfectly capable of getting another out right then and there, but I had something hidden up my sleeve.

 

“WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!” A guy yelled at me, but I ignored it.

 

“SHUT UP!” Tiffany yelled back at him and he jumped from the sudden outburst from her.

 

“You got this, don’t worry.” Luhan was now at third base, with Baekhyun at second. The familiar sensation in my body came again. Perfect.

 

“Oh no. You’re not doing that again are you?!” Tiffany questioned me from second base, recognizing the familiar glint in my eye.

 

I calmly rolled the ball towards home where Xiumin was waiting to kick. I slowly walked backwards and he kicked it right at me. Just as predicted. I caught the ball mid air and was counted as an out. Catching an airball meant that all runners had to return to their previous base or else their ousted. I made a mad dash for second as Tiffany was trying to get back, but I didn’t let that happen. The ball was in my hands as I slammed my foot onto second base, which was the third out for their team, but I didn’t stop there. Kris was supposed to make it to second, but since I caught the ball and got Tiffany out, he had to get back to first. He was desperately trying to get back to first, but I threw my most powerful throw towards first base and it zoomed right past him, making it into Chanyeol’s hands before Kris could even comprehend what was happening.

 

“4 OUTS! THAT’S THE GAME!” the coach blew the final whistle and our team started cheering. Luhan came charging at me and gave me a big hug, lifting my tiny body off the ground on his shoulders.

 

“WAH EUNMI THAT WAS AMAZING!” Everyone started chanting my name.

 

“Oppa put me down!” I squealed as he set me back on the ground.

 

“What was that?” Xiumin was still trying to understand how everything went.

 

“Eunmi may be small and shy, but you shouldn’t underestimate her power level and determination in sports. She’s the most athletic out of all of us I bet you.” Tiffany patted his shoulder and went back to the university locker rooms to change and get back to class.

 

“Wait Eunmi what happened to your leg?!” Baekhyun noticed the scratches on my right shin.

 

“Oh my god.” Luhan looked down and saw that a little bit of blood was coming out.

 

He suddenly carried me off the ground again and ran for the building, towards the nurse’s before I could look at the cut thoroughly myself. He dashed for the infirmary with me on his shoulders. When we reached the nurses, he finally but me down on one of the beds, but the nurse was on her lunch break. Luhan started looking for the alcohol wipes and band aids while I was trying to calm him down.

 

“Oh my deer god where the heck are the wipes?!” He was pacing around the room, looking through all the cupboards and cabinets.

 

“Luhan oppa calm down!!” I begged him.

 

“Tiffany noona is going to so kill me!” He grabbed his hair in frustration.

 

“OPPA!” I yelled at him, and he finally noticed that I was trying to talk to him.

 

“Calm down, please!” I looked at him and he took a deep breath and closed his eyes for a few seconds.

 

“Better?” I checked him.

 

He nodded and proceeded with finding the stuff in one of the drawers. He pulled up a chair and started cleaning my cut.

 

“I can do it myself.” I reached for the wipe in his hand, and we brushed against each other. Sparks. I felt my face heat up and retracted my arm, looking away from him.

 

“It’s fine, I can do it.” he started gently wiping the blood off and making its way to my cut. When the alcohol make it to my cut, it stung like crap.

 

“Ahh.” I held in my pain.

 

“Eh-... sorry.” He blew on it to cool it down.

 

After cleaning the cut(s), he wrapped it with a bandage roll since a band aid wasn’t big enough for wound, which went all the way up my shin reaching my thighs. He walked me back to the locker room to change and I only had 5 minutes left before the next tardy bell rang for the last class of the day. We changed and hurried off the class before we set a bad reputation for the teacher on the first day.

-----------------------------------------------------
Hey everyone! I hope you enjoyed this update and I didn't proofread this so I'm terribly sorry if there are any mistakes so please let it slide this time TT_TT. What do you think Tiffany's reaction will be when she sees Eunmi's cut on her leg? Comment you answers in the area below and subscribe to find out soon! ~Sinyeonnie
 
 
 
Time for my spazzing time again LOL.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
you can ignore it if you want LOL. not that important xD
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
So I got a hurrcut! 
1175499_1404556696434067_2091499076_n.jp
please ignore my ugly derp face. LOL 
 
kbai~~ <3