Chapter 26 O_O

Can You Really Turn My Life Around?

Eunmi’s POV

The first school day went well. I didn't get jumped or anything like that. After school ended,

we went to start our first day of practicing.

 

"I'll see you later?" Luhan walked me home.

 

"See ya!" I headed into the dorm.

 

"I'm back!" I shouted as I took off my shoes and ran to the living room, but was the first one back.

 

"Is anyone home?" Hoping that I wasn't alone. To my surprise, I really was the first back.

 

Climbing up the stairs, I made it into my rooks and to my closet. Scanning my stack of neatly piled clothes, I pulled out a pair of sweatpants and a v-neck. As I was locking the room door, I heard shuffling downstairs.

 

"I'm home!" It was Tiffany's voice.

 

"Unnie!" I closed the door and started to change quickly.

 

"Eunmi is that you?" She shouted from the base of the stairs.

 

"Yea! Ill be down in a sec!" I shouted through the door, pulling down my skirt.

 

I pulled on my pants and tugged the shirt over my head and I opened the door and dashed downstairs.

he

"Going to training yet?" Tiffany was in the kitchen.

 

"Yea I'm about to leave right now." I sat down at the table and she handed me a glass of water.

 

"Soo Man said that we have a meeting tonight at eight so meet in his office later." She looked at me after setting down her own cup.

 

"You know what it's about?" I grabbed a piece of bread and started munching on it.

 

"As of now, nothing. So be there on time got it?" Pointing her finger at me.

 

"Yes ma'am!" I smiled as she ruffled my hair and got up.

 

"Now get to practice. Ill see you later."

 

"Alright unnie ill see you later!" I pulled on my shoes and was about to walk out when Tiffany called me again.

 

"Wait Eunmi what's that on your leg?!" She shouted at me. Crap.

 

"Ahaha it's nothing! Gotta go!" I dashed out the door.

 

"YAH YOU BETTER EXPLAIN TO ME LATER!" Was the last hung I heard as the door closed.  

 

I slowed my running down to a brisk walk as I made it to the practice hall and found the studio I was assigned to for the day. The classroom was already halfway full. Pushing the door open, I found a seat in the back of the choreography room and sat in the corner. A few minutes later, the rest of the students found their way into the class and the teacher walked in.

 

“Alrighty class. Let’s get this started, but before we do, we have a new trainee with us today! Please welcome Eunmi!”

 

He point over to the corner I was sitting at and motion for me to go to the front and introduce myself. I walked up nervously to the front and looked out to the many people that were staring back at me, waiting for me to introduce myself.

 

“A-annyeonghaseyo, Lee Eunmi-imnida, and my stage name is Suhan, but please feel free to call me whichever. I just recently moved to Korea from the States last month so please take care of me!” I tried to speak loudly, but it only came out a bit louder than a whisper. Bowing quickly, the teacher dismissed me and I ran back to my corner.

 

“Ok so today, we will be working on flexibility so please find a partner and start stretching!” He clapped his hands and everyone started groaning. One by one, they got up and found partners, but I was the only one singled out. I shuffled my feet to the front of the room where the teacher, hoping he could help me.

 

“S-seonsaengnim. I don’t have a partner.” I looked down to the ground.

 

“Anyone not have a partner yet?!” He boomed and the room went silent. No one raised their hand, signalling everyone was partnered off… except me.

 

“Well I guess you’ll have to be my partner for the day!” He turned back to me before smiling.

 

We started stretching in silence as everyone else was just chatting away with their partners. About halfway through stretching, he sparked up a conversation.

 

“I guess I should tell you who I am now shouldn’t I?” He chuckled and I just nodded slightly.

 

“I’m Mr. Lee Eunhyuk. I’m guessing you already know who I am?” He looked up at me.

 

“Of course I do now that you introduced yourself to me.” I giggled quietly.

 

“You mean you didn’t know who I was before?” He pouted slightly.

 

“I was joking with you. Of course I knew who you were before you introduced yourself.” I smiled.

 

“Ok good. Or else that would’ve just been a bit awkward.” He smiled back at me.

 

“So you're from the States?” Eunhyuk asked me.

 

“Yea. Was born and raised in California.” I beamed with Californian pride.

 

“Your Korean is very fluent. I commend you on that!” He complimented me.

 

“My parents were immigrants from Korea, so I naturally speak Korean also.” I explained to him.

 

“Oh so that’s why. What told you to become a trainee here at SM?”

 

“I made a promise to my parents that I would chase after my dreams.” Looking down at the ground afterwards.

 

“Did they move with you to Korea?”

 

“They can’t.”

 

“Why not?”

 

“Because they’re already up above watching me chase my dreams.” I smiled with a hint of sadness in my eyes.

 

“I’m sorry about your loss.” He looked sympathetic.

 

“It’s fine. The past is the past, there’s nothing I can change about it.” I pushed the sad thoughts away.

 

He smiled back at me and got up from the floor.

 

“Alright class lets get started!” He hopped lightly on his feet.

 

“Let start with stretching your hamstrings. Can anyone do the splits here?” The classroom was so quiet, tumbleweed could’ve blew by.

 

“I-i can.” I raised my hand shyly.

 

“Great! Can you do a horizontal split for me?” He asked me.

 

I nodded and lowered myself to the ground, slowly stretching my legs until they touched the ground, forming a perfectly straight line. I guess all those younger years of ballet and gymnastics didn’t go to waste after all.

 

“Perfect. Now you saw how she slowly lowered herself on the floor. You can do this by going down as far as you can comfortably, then going a little bit farther, stretching your muscles. Stay in that position until your feel comfortable, and then going down a little more. Repeat this over and over again until you do the splits. Take as long as you need, and be careful not to pull any muscles, or else you’ll be in pain for a few days. Alternate between partners, and help each other out by helping the other balance when they lower themselves. Got it?” He eyes everyone and they nodded, quickly getting to stretch their hamstrings.

 

“I guess you don’t really need this exercise do you?” He chuckled at me.

 

I shook my head. “I took ballet and gymnastics when I was little until I lessons got more expensive and stopped 2 years ago. I’m surprised that I could still do the splits myself.”

 

“Did you continue to stretch everyday even when you stopped ballet and gymnastics?” He tapped his chin.

 

“Everyday for dance practice I did, but never got the chance to do the ballet routine after that.”

 

“Stretching everyday helped keep them loose, but you might be a bit rusty after not doing the intense stretches for so long.” He explained to me.

 

“Really?” I looked back him with wide eyes and he just nodded.

 

“Let’s see what you still got!” He looked at me like a little kid and I just giggled at his playfulness.

 

“Can you do the wall splits?”

 

“I’m pretty sure I still can.”

 

I turned my back to the mirror and raised one of my legs, but had nothing to balance my hand on. I wobbled a bit before Mr. Eunhyuk grabbed my arms and balanced me before I fell. I successfully did the splits against the mirror before relaxing and letting me leg down.

 

“Woah that was good.” He smiled at me.

 

“It’s easier to do in a doorway since I have something to push against.” I smiled meekly before he suggested something else.

 

“How about the scorpion pose?” (A/N: It’s where you raise your leg backwards towards your head and hold it with your hand so the leg behind you is like the tail on a scorpion.)

 

With ease I leaned forward a little and lifted my leg behind me, and I grabbed onto it with my hands, slowly stretching so that my foot could reach the back of my head.

 

“Dang. Seems like you still got some of it. Alright let’s try something a bit harder… How about bow and arrow?” He smirked at me. (A/N: Ita basically when you raise your leg sideways and hold up your leg with the opposite arm [for example with you raise your right leg sideways then you grip onto your ankle with your left hand.] and then you use the free arm and stick it out 90 degrees in front of your leg.)

 

With a bit of difficulty, I raised my leg up sideways this time, my balance a little bit off, but still managing not to fall. When I stood firmly on my left foot, I raised on my right arm and positioned it outwards like a bow. After successfully holding the pose for a few seconds I let go and smiled at myself.

 

"Wow. You still got it after 2 years." He clapped. The rest of the class seemed to have been watching him test me and clapped along with Mr.Eunhyuk.

 

"You could say that." I smiled at my accomplishment.

 

The hours zoomed by and the two of us helped all the other students with their stretching. Many of them were already pretty close and the few who were about halfway. I happened to glance at the clock it My jaw dropped. 7:59 PM.

 

Crap. I quickly ran to the teacher and told him I had a meeting to go to. He understood my situation and let me go and I dashed out of the room. Racing out of the practice hall, I made a mad dash for the main building. I flashed my trainee pass at the reception desk and the lady kindly let me through. Rapidly pressing the up button, the elevator finally came and I swung myself around the side, clicking the top floor as the door closed. I paced around the elevator as it made its way up. The familiar ding sounded and I squeezed through the doors as they opened. Making it to Mr. Lee's office, I looked at my phone and it was 8:05 already. . 5 minutes late. I face palmed myself as I caught my breath and knocked on the door.

 

"Come in." I opened the door and as expected, I was the last to arrive. Sitting around the room was also Suho and Kris, Taeyeon, Onew, Victoria, and Leetuk.

 

"Sorry I'm late." I bowed multiple times in front of the boss and he just chuckled.

 

"No need to worry. Eunhyuk called just now and asked me to excuse you for being late since you were at practiced. Please take a seat." I quickly sighed in relief and took a seat next to Angel.

 

"As you know, I wanted to push these 5 trainees out since they have gained a lot of attention from winning our first 'competition audition'. Now you see the leaders of all the groups under SM. The 5 of you will be split equally under these 5 groups." He told us.

 

We looked at each other with disappointing looks, not being able to be together.

 

"But sir there are 3 boy bands and 2 girl groups in SM. We have 3 girls and two boys." Tiffany questioned.

 

"You didn't let me finish. Lets start off with who goes where first. Angel will be assigned to SNSD. Kyomin will be in f(X). Taekyung will be in SHINee and Minjoon will go to Super Junior. As of Eunmi, she will be the newest co-Ed member of EXO."

 

"WHAT?!"

------------------------------

DUN DUN DUN. LOL So whatcha think? You guys are too smart for me >_< Sorry for the long wait of this chapter D:< I was freaking out about school starting on Monday and starting off highschool this year. Please bare with me as updates will come a lot slower that usual and I am terrribly sorry TT_TT. Please continue to support my stories though!

How do you think EXO will react to finding out Eunmi is the newest member in their group? Please comment what you think in the area provided below and subscribe to find out soon! ~Sinyeonnie

 

p.s - i didn't proofread this so please excuse any mistakes you see >.<

 

p.p.s - i really want a name change so if you could gift me like 57 karma points i would love you so much that i would crai. k bai~ <3