Chapter 15 ^^

Can You Really Turn My Life Around?

LUHAN’S POV

I wanted to clear my mind a bit after our manager told us we were staying for the rest of the month for our vacation. Everyone was cheering and shouting, but I just wanted to be in a calm place to celebrate. I grabbed my jacket off the chair and decided to sit at the park nearby. As I was walking, there were slight sounds of crying, so I carefully followed it, only to find Eunmi there hugging her knees, and crying. My heart broke at the sight of her tears falling. She then shivered and I walked towards her, taking my jacket off. What is she doing out here alone in the cold? As I approached her, I wrapped the jacket around her shoulders and she looked up at me. Her eyes were puffy and pink.

 

“What are you doing here?” she asked me.

 

“Just wanted to enjoy LA a little bit more before going back to Korea, so I just decided to walk around and ended up seeing you here.” I lied.

 

“Oh.” She looked like she had a lot on her mind.

 

“Why are you out? Aren’t you tired or something?” I was curious to see is she would tell me.

 

“Just had a few things on my mind and wanted to walk them off.”

 

“Wanna tell me what they are? I might not be able to help, but telling your troubles to others can help relieve some stress.”

 

“I don’t think I’m ready to talk about it yet.” She looked up at the stars, letting the remaining pool of tears run down her cheeks. I wiped them off with my thumbs as I cupped her cheeks.

 

“If you’re not ok with talking about it then that’s fine, but don’t hold in your tears.” My comment was like a trigger, and she started crying again. I pulled her closer and hugged her, her back, trying to calm her down.

 

“It’s ok. Everything’s ok.”

 

The crying then got quieter, and eventually stopped. I felt her soft breathing on my chest and knew that she had fell asleep. I searched her pockets for a phone and found it in her back pocket. I carefully slid it out without seeming too suspicious and looked through her contacts. I called the first contact I found from her recent calls, Tiffany. I clicked her contact icon and called her.

 

“Hello? Eunmi is that you?” she said groggily, assuming she was asleep.

 

“Hi Tiffany... this is Luhan. I found Eunmi crying earlier at the park, and I calmed her down, then she fell asleep. Can you tell me you address so I can take her home?” I said quietly.

 

“Sure, I’ll text it to you in a moment.” She hung up. I waited a couple minutes and received the text and then picked up Eunmi bridal style. She shuffled a bit, but I kept my hold on her light body as I started walking towards her house. After a good 10 minutes of walking, I arrived at her house safely and knocked on the door lightly. A few moments later, Tiffany opened the door and greeted me.

 

“Hi Luhan. Thanks for bringing her home. I was starting to get a little worried before I went to bed.”

 

“It wasn’t a problem. Can you take me to her room so I can put her back in bed?”

 

Tiffany smiled at me, “Of course.” And she guided me upstairs to the third floor. She opened the door to reveal a room with 2 beds, and one bed had Angel on it. She was still awake, browsing through the internet on her laptop. Hearing us come in, she got up and helped me put Eunmi into bed. Tiffany then went back to her room and Angel went back downstairs with me. She lead me to the backyard, where there were chairs next to the pool. Angel took a chair, and I sat in the one next to her.

 

“Do you know why Eunmi was crying earlier?” I asked Angel.

 

“She doesn’t cry much, and when she goes it's usually something related to her past.”

 

“Can you tell me about it?”

 

“All I can tell you is that she’s gone through a lot at a young age. The rest Eunmi will tell you when she’s ready.”

 

“Oh... alright.” there was an awkward silence.

 

“So how long are you staying in LA for?” she questioned.

 

“We get to stay in the US until the end of the month for a vacation. What about you?”

 

“Ohhh. We’re staying here for 3 more days until we go back to San Francisco to start packing and move at the end of the month.”

 

“Is it fun in San Francisco?” I want to see where Eunmi is from.

 

“It’s pretty nice back home, but I prefer it here since the weather is warmer here.

 

“If we came and visited, do you think you could show us around?”

 

“Were withdrawing from school one week before we leave for Korea, so we can show you guys around during the weekends and that last week.”

 

“I think the guys would like that.” I smiled at her.

 

“And I have the perfect place you guys could stay without paying a fee, but in exchange for a favor.”

 

“What favor?”

 

“When the times right, I’ll tell you, but not now.”

 

“A-alright.”

 

“I guess its time for you to go, it’s late and we don’t want everyone to worry about you now do we?” Angel got up.

 

“Yea, its already late.”

 

“Just call Tiffany if you guys decide to come visit us.”

 

“No problem.”

 

I walked back home, thinking about how to ask the guys if they wanted to go visit Eunmi and them after they left. I slide the key card into the door to find everyone waiting in the living room.

 

“Where have you been?” Xiumin asked,

 

“Out.” I replied him.

 

“Out where?” Suho pressed on.

 

“For a walk.”

 

“Are you sure?” Chen wiggled his eyebrows at me.

 

“Yes I am 100% sure.” I shoved him.

 

“By the way, what do you guys say about going to San Francisco for our vacation?”

 

“Uh sure? Why do you want to go to San Fran?” Chanyeol asked.

 

“Angel asked me if we wanted to visit them during our break, and they’re going back in 3 days to get things ready.”

 

“Why not? Let’s go!” The maknaes smiled, jumping up and down.

 

The next couple days we spent with GoA was pretty fun. We did so many different things together and took so many pictures. We went sightseeing, eating, amusement parks, the beach, and anywhere else that was possible. Seeing Eunmi smile again after that night made me feel happy again. Every time she smiled, I would feel the urge to smile. Every time I looked at her, butterflies would form in my stomach. Every time we were really close to each other or made sudden contact, I would feel my cheeks warm up, and her cheeks turn slightly pink. Why am I feeling like this?

 

Eunmi and them left earlier than us and Tiffany said she would text us the address of the home we were going to stay at. I wonder where we’re going to stay at.

------------------------------------------------
I've been up for about 38 hours now. I don't know why LOL. anyways please enjoy this short little update and if you liked it, please comment in the area below and subscribe! ~Sunmi