Shakespeare's Way

The Wallflower of Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
9 Shakespeare's Way  

Weekend came and I started studying for our exam week. Its saturday night and my computer application subject is killing me! How will I do this web thing with turbo C++!? Due to frustration I shut my laptop off. I should be partying right now. I grab my bag and pull out my binder then something fell. I reached for it and unfold it.

 

 

Physcological Observation

 

 Categories:

Love Family Dream Traits/Character/Attitude Eg. When he/she is mad,sad, etc. Hobbies Likes and dislike Saddest/Happiest moment Past Present Future

 

Final output of observation must be printed and compiled in a clearbook. Hand written progress will be passed on the day of midterm examination.

Final output (clearbook) will be passed the day before the final examination.

Consultation will be on the day of final examination.

 

Format:

Times new roman Size 12 Justified Long bond paper 

 

 

I cursed under my breath. I guess we’ll be stuck together through out this semester. As much as I want to avoid her instead I found myself observing her more. Her mysteries is kinda luring. I set aside the paper and continued my studies.

Days come and go and once in awhile I read Romeo and Juliet during my leisure until Wednesday came. Time for our Shakespeare's Literature.

“A pleasant afternoon to all! Isn't a wonderful day to start our exam!” She cheered. Everyone seems to be nervous.

“Okay, Let’s start. You’ll be working by pairs but I’ll be grading you individually. As you can see I’ll be calling you randomly,” As she presents two fish bowl.

“One is for your names and the other one is for your topic,” curiosity eats us.

“As I call your names please stand and face each other, no need for you to go in front. After that I’ll pick a topic. When I call my cue, you should start throwing each other lines from Shakespeare's works but the twist is you cannot use any lines from the sonnets or his poems. Only his playwrights” Like on cue everyone panicked. She continued.

“Of course, the lines should be connected to your topic. What I want is emotion, children. I want to feel every words.” She smirked.

“Okay then, let's pick! Lee Mihae and… Jung Hyunbae. Your topic is Tragic comedy”

 

Holy… . ! Everyone looked tensed but focused to every pair’s turn. I think I’m gonna fail. There's 22 of us means 11 pairs and we still have an hour and so. What am I gonna do!? I tried to recall every book that I read and listening to each pair. An hour and a half later… Didn't noticed that my name hasn't been called and almost everyone has been called except for…

 

“Choi Jaehyu and… Kim Jongin” . I stand on my feet.

“Your topic is doubting love.”

 

Our professor announced then gave us her cue. With all the topic why love!? It should been something else! I slowly faced Jaehyu since we’re just sitting beside each other. She also faced me while her head hung low. Few seconds pass then she raised her head and look at me straight in the eye.

 

“Love is a smoke made with the fume of sigh” She said with full of emotion and for the first time I didn’t see that threatened look in her eyes instead its  been replaced by doubt at sadness.

“And ruin’d love when it is built anew? love… grows fairer than at first, more strong far greater.” I fired back.

“My only love sprung from my only hate! Too early seen unknown, and known too lat

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter