Tangeled Thoughts

The Wallflower of Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
11 Tangeled Thoughts  

I drive quickly to get Soomi. I saw her location on my phone and hit the gas. In just a minute I arrived in the alley. I hurriedly got off my car and saw four men surrounding Soomi.

 

“Hey!” I called them and they guys directed their attention to me and that I saw Soomi with scared look written all over herself

“Oh, Kim Jongin.” A tall guy talked to me. I tilted my head to side and a smirk plays on my lips knowing who’s the person in front me.

“Or is it Kai, now?” He continued. Snickering with his friends.

“Cho Jinyun. Looks like puberty didn’t do well on you. Still immature as ever?” I mocked him

“What?” He asked looking annoyed which made me chuckle.

“You know what? you can scram your dogs out of here and let’s handle this, head to head.”

“Isn’t this kid to arrogant!?” One of his men said preparing to throw a punch at me but he held his hand to stop him.

 

I walked to them and made sure I bump Jinyun before grabbing Nami’s wrist. Even before we could walk out of the scene, Jinyun grabbed Nami’s other wrist.

 

“Where do you think your going?”

“Get your filthy hands of her before I break that hand of yours”

“What? You’ll beat me into pulp?” He laughed.

“As if” He glared at me as he tighten his hand around Nami’s

 

I let go of Soomi’s wrist and handed her my car keys then she looked at me. Thank God, I brought my car today.

 

“Wait for me in the car.”

 

I said before I grab Jinyun’s hand tightly until he let go of Nami. I nod at Nami then she ran to my car. Then suddenly someone punch me from the side of my face and I landed on the ground. I spit with blood and I smirk to annoy them. It’s been awhile since my last fist fight. Jinyun grab me by the collar and lift me up to pushed me in the wall hard.

 

“If you think you’ll get away with what you did to my girlfriend--”

 

“Which girl are you pertaining to? I met a lot of girls." Now that he mentioned, maybe it's one who keeps on messaging me after I literally just bumped in a bar a week even before I got in to college.

 

By that he threw a punch at me but I dodge it. I kicked him in the stomach that made him crumple on the floor. I threw a heavy punch at the guy who’s making his way at me then another guy kicked me from the back and before I fall I retain my balance and elbowed him in the face then I grabbed his shoulders to hit his stomach with my knee then he fell. Someone grab me from the back then forced me to face Jinyun. The guy that I punched earlier grabbed me also now two of them is holding me back. Jinyun punched me in the face same spot with the first punch that was threw at me.

 

“You had Krystal before. Now, you want to have my girl again!?” he said but I spit in his shoes

“Krystal wasn’t yours before and your girlfriend  that you keep on mentioning? To hell I care about her and in case you don’t know they go to me willingly.”

 

I smirk and he threw another punch. This time he punch me at my stomach and another to my cheek again.

 

“No wonder Krystal cheated on you! You son of a !” He punch me again.

“You are too full of yourself, you ! How does it feel she exchange you for your ing bestfriend--”

 

Before he finished his sentence, my adrenaline got the best of me and kicked him with force in the chest and he fel

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter