The Beginning

The Wallflower of Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

3 The Beginning  

It’s the start of our freshmen year in college. After what happened between me and Krystal a year ago, her cheating and our relationship spreads like wildfire. Krystal is famous because of their company while me… well, I’m not bragging but I’m kinda famous because of my bad boy looks they say. Well, Same goes with my friends. Right now, it’s the time for a new beginning. I still get on fights often. Most people know me because of my father after a year we already own two hospitals and we're still growing. Well, I was a threat to everyone… except for my friends.


"Hey, Jongin—" Chanyeol called me.

"I told you already. Don’t call me that in public. It’s Kai." I interrupt.

"Kai, Jongin, whatever blondie but—"

"Blondie?" I asked as I glared at him irritatedly. Hyung, quickly hide behind Baekhyun hyung’s back. I’m about to get him but Suho hyung held me back.

"Hey! He’s your hyung! NO FIGHTS." Suho reprimanded and Chanyeol just stuck his tongue out.

"It’s your first day in college, you know." Baekhyun said.

"So what?" I fired back.

"Respect your hyungs, Jongin!" Suho said as he hit my the back of my head. I just hissed irratedly

"Do we have the same class?" Kyungsoo asked Suho

"I don't think so. Suho hyung’s department is at least 3 buildings away from here." Sehun said.

"Wait… Isn’t the building of Department of engineering has been shut down due to renovations?" Baekhyun asked in curiousity.

"Oh yeah. The engineer’s will use the buildings of CALS (College of Agriculture Life Sciences) and CSS (College of Social Science)" Kyungsoo stated. Science buildings is 

"KYUNGSOOOOOOO~!!!" We turned our heads to see who was calling hyung.

"Jae Ah and Nami? Woah. I haven’t seen them for months." Sehun chuckled.

"Woah there. Jae Ah, are you getting slimmer?" Chanyeol cousin.

"Shut it, Chanyeol!" She rolled her eyes at him

"Nami, you’ve grown an inch!" Sehun teased my cousin.

"You little devil! Curse you and your height!" She fought back while glaring. They're kinda belong in our group. They're the one who balances and promotes peace when everything is messy with us boys.

"Ok, Guys. Let’s settle things first before we go in our own buildings and departments. Who’s from… Department of Engineering?" Suho asked and I raised my hands together with Soomi and Sehun. Soomi stuck her tongue at me. This little brat. She’s like my little sister actually.


"Okay. Who’s from CALS?" Mother Suho asked then Jae Ah, Baekhyun Hyung and Kyungsoo Hyung raised their hands.

"Oh! I’m the only one from CSS?" Chanyeol surprisingly asked.

"For the Engineers, where’s your first class?" Suho hyung ignored Yeollie.

"My first class is at CALS building." Sehun answered.

"CSS building." Nami answered too

"Me too." As I nod my head to Nami

"Cool! I bet your first class is General Psychology!" Chanyeol hyung grinned. It's kinda scary.

"It’s already 7:40am. Let’s go to our buildings, okay? Let’s just meet later at lunch. I’ll text you guys. Hey, Chanyeol, Baek, and Kyung guide the Freshmen, okay?" Suho hyung said before we went to our own ways. By that we bid our goodbyes to Suho hyung as he hopped in in his car and drove away. Me and Nami ride Chanyeol hyung’s car. While Sehun rode with Kyungsoo hyung and Jae Ah rides with Baekhyun hyung’s car.


"Why won’t you bring your own car, Kai?" Chanyeol asked.

"Too lazy to drive hyung." I answered.

"Ow! Can I drive your car instead!? Can I!? Can I!?" Nami asked like a kid.

"No, Missy. I don’t want you to wreck my car." and I gave a smirk.

"I’ll rip that smirk of yours!" She glared at me and I just chuckle. As we reached SNU we went to the CSS building. Chanyeol hyung guided us to our room. I was surprised when Chanyeol hyung also entered our room.

"Is this your class too?" I ask him in confusion.

"Yup, I dropped this subject last semester" He sheepingly laughed. I was making my way to the upper part of the room near the window when suddenly Nami took “my” seat.

"That’s my seat."

"Huh? I sat here first, so it means it’s MY seat." She retorted. I just rolled my eyes and went down to take the seat below her. I want beside the window. Our room is in auditoriu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter