Spark of Something New

The Wallflower of Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
13 Start of Something New  

 

Monday came and I still can’t fight the worry feeling I have for Jaehyu. I came to our General Psychology class before the bell could rang. As I walk to my seat, I saw Jaehyu looking by the window. Just like the first day.


 

“Hey, did you bought me the tracing paper I asked you?”

 

I rolled my eyes before throwing the Teletube at Nami.

 

“Here you go, Princess.” She caught it on time and replied.

 

“Aw. Thanks, my Prince.”


 

She mocked and the class started. I noticed Jaehyu shifting her attention to the professor and started to jot down notes and I did the same.


 

“So, my discussion will end here. You can proceed now to your partners.”


 

By that almost everyone stood up and went to their partners. I did the same.


 

“Hey”


 

I greeted her. She just nod without looking at me and started to jot down at the notebook I gave her. She seems so distant to me and I want to ask why. Minutes passed without me knowing that I was staring at her.


 

“Don’t...”

 

“H-huh?” I shook my head to wake up from my little getaway

 

“Don’t look at me like that”


 

I was caught red handed. I quickly shifted my gaze in front and rub the back of my neck to hide my embarrassment.


 

“I-I am not looking at you.”


 

I defended and spare a nanosecond to peek at her. She’s still writing and she didn’t even glaced at me.


 

“Yes, you are.”


 

She said softly and she passed me the notebook. I open the notebook and read her neat writing.

 

 


 

 

Hobbies:

I write poems, short essay and short story from time to time.

I read books, most especially classic ones.

I listen to music almost every time.


 

Things I like:

- Classic novel

- Art

- Sushi

- Kids

- Beaches

- Notebooks

- Movies

 

Things I don’t like:

- Spicy foods

- Small spaces

- Dark places

- Coffee

- Sports

 

I smiled knowing that she shared something about her. I glance at her again and her focus is on the window again. I grab her pen and add something at her things I like. After it, I grab my notebook as well and wrote down my own list.

 

Hobbies:

Sleeping

Hanging out with friends

Listening to music

Dancing

 

I quickly changed my mind with the last part and lined it multiple times with a pen.

 

Things I like:

My poodles

Chicken/Roast duck

Alcohol

Books about world war

Choreography

Playing online games

 

Things I don’t like:

Disturbing my sleep

Coffee

My mom being worried

Being injured


 

I nudge her with my notebook and spare me a glance for a second before accepting the notebook. I didn’t know that the time has passed until the bell rang. Jaehyu hurriedly fixed her things and bowed at me and said…


 

“I’ll give this back to you some other time.”


 

Still avoiding my gaze. She left even before I answered. I don’t know how long I was spacing out but I woke up when Chanyeol hyung tapped me.


 

“Let’s go, the next class will start”


 

Then he handed me my b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter