Purely Coincidence

The Wallflower of Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
4 Purely Coincidence  

After class, me and my hyungs along with Jae Ah and Nami went to our favorite chicken house. I'm still wondering about that name. Choi Jaehyu. Remembering her face when she saw my face really bothers me.

"Yah, Kim Jongin!" Soomi snapped me from my trance.

"Ow. What?"

"You're spacing out. Are you okay?" Jae Ah asked while she laughed

"Oh, Really?" I asked back. I felt Suho hyung pat my back.

"First day is sure rough but you'll get to it soon." He said.


After we ate, we all head home. Chanyeol Hyung gave me and Nami a ride. Since me and Nami are neighbors and hyung is only few blocks away. After I’ve been dropped off to my house I went straight in my room. I changed my clothes and my laptop. There I saw our picture me and the hyungs. Together with our other hyungs and also with Lili Noona. It was taken 3 yrs ago. Everythings seems so perfect back then. I remember Lili noona.
 


"Noona, I just can’t get it why does she wants us to be a secret? I mean, our schoolmates already are gossiping about us." I asked her as we watched our friends play basketball. I can't play due to my injury because of dancing.

"Well...I don’t know either. Because for me, I won’t do that. Even no matter what my parents will say. I’ll take every risk possible because that’s what true love is. It’s all about taking the risk, whether go through tears and smiles. As long as it’s worth it" She answered me while starring lovingly at Kris hyung.

"What will I do then?" I asked as I looked at her.

"Better tell her what you really want. I mean, your feelings does matter, Jongin. Don’t worry noona got your back." She smiled at me and give me a pat.
 


I miss noona so much. She mean so much to us. I checked my emails and the night goes on.
 

 

 

       

 




Kim Jongin… Kim Jongin… Kim Jongin… Jongin. That name keeps on roaming in my head ever since my English class ended this afternoon.


"Kim Jongin…"


That name feel so foreign yet a taste of familiarity blends in it. I just can’t find the right thought to remember that name. I tried to shrugged it off but as his face flashes in my mind, some strings of emotions is like being pulled inside of me. His face looks so alike with… Taemin. At first when I took a glance at him, I was really scared I thought he was Taemin, I was relieved when he introduced himself. It’s been a year now since our “break up”. I’m okay now but the pain is still inside of me. I just wished that he’s only in my English class because I’m not that pleased to see him since he reminds me the pain unintentionally. I shrugged off my thoughts as I enter the house. Silence welcomed me. A sound of relief escaped my lips. I’m sure that he went again to casino or whatever gambling business there is here in this town. I quickly went to my room to change my clothes then after  that I went downstairs to clean the house and cook our dinner after that I went to sleep.
 

 

  

 



I woke up early and did my morning routine. After that I went downstairs to eat my breakfast with my family.

"Jongin-ah, don’t you think it’s time to get your old hair color back? I mean that  blond of yours is getting rusty." My Mom asked as she refill my orang juice.

"Umma’s right dongsaeng. Want me to pay for your hair treatment? Cause your noona will get her pay tonight!" My sister Inah kissed my cheek.

"Yuck! Noona!" I spat at her while whipping my cheeks with the back of my hand and they just laughed at me.

"This boy! I’ll go now! Bye Umma, Bye Appa!" She said and took her exit.

"Take care! Oh, Jongin. Why won’t you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter