Another Coincidence

The Wallflower of Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
5 Another Coincidence  

Wednesday came so fast. I only have 2 subjects that day but 3hrs each. Thursday came and I am running my way to my first class since I forgot to register my electives last Tuesday so I ended up doing it today. As I reached the room, I tried to catch my breath before entering. I bowed to the professor and proceed to my seat. I drop my bag beside me and continued to catch my breath.

 

"Where have you been? " Chanyeol asked

"I registered my electives." I answered

"What did you take?"

"Shakespeare's Literature" He stiffle his laugh and I just rolled my eyes at him.

"Shakespeare? Seriously? No dance class?"

"Yeah, what so funny? For your information, I ran out of slots and I have no choice but to take it."

 

So the class went on. I was jotting down notes when suddenly a crumpled paper flew right in front of me then landed at the person below me.

 

"Omo!" Nami gasped and I looked back at her and glared then mouthed 'what the hell?'


 


 

I was listening to the professor when suddenly a crumpled paper hit my head. My eyebrows met as I picked up the paper and unfold it.

 

KaiKai! What elective did you take?

 

This paper aren't meant for me. I look behind and saw him. Kim Jongin. Looking at me surprisingly.

 

"I didn’t… uh--" He shook his head defensively

"Oh! Mianhe, I was the culprit who threw the paper. I am sorry. It was meant for him. Mianhe, mianhe." Then she bowed repeatedly until she banged her head at the table. My eyes widened out of shock.

"Excuse me? But do you have something to share?" The professor and the class looked at us.

"No. We’re sorry, Sir." Kim Jongin bowed slightly

 

Then the professor continued his lesson. The girl is rubbing her forehead.

 

"It’s okay." I quitely replied to the girl.

"Sorry for that." Kim Jongin said and gave a low bow before shifting his attention to the girl who threw the paper.

"Are you okay? You are clumsy as ever."

 

He ask the girl with concern. I place the paper in his table then shift my attention to the discussion again… But I can’t focus. Why is this happening to me? For God’s sake. He really looks like Taemin. I close my eyes and took a deep breath. Jaehyu, It’s not him. Next thing I know, the bell rung, indicating our class has ended. I grab my bag and walk my way out of the room.

 

"Excuse me? Uhm… Hi! I am Cho Nami." The girl blocked my way as she introduced herself. She stuck her hand out. So, I shake her hand.

"Choi Jaehyu."

"Nice meeting you. I just want to say sorry again." She pouts. She doesn't look like a college student at all. She’s small and cute.

"It’s okay." I assured her.

"Where’s your next class?" She asked

"At the 8th floor. You?" I asked back, not wanting to be rude.

". Mine is at the CALS building. Well, I should go now. See you!" She smiled 

 

I nod my head then she jogged away. Maybe she’s an engineering student. I went to my next class, Comparative Politics. The class drags on until the bell rang. As much as I want to eat at the student center I can't. I really want to buy the Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen. I already read that book but they're selling earlier version of it downtown. I can't afford to miss it. I went to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter