Language of Love...? ♥♥♥♥

Exo and You :) [Not taking requests for now,mianhe!]

For you, nataliemoua :)

hope you like it~ :D

P.S. *Lines spoken in Chinese.* :)

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

*Waah...even she got a boyfriend.* You thought as you saw one of your classmates,who was claimed to be the most unwanted girlfriend ,now, had someone beside her.

And then there was you. You are not the most wanted but many do go head over heels for you. Your bubbly and sweet nature and a pretty face complimenting it is a point of attraction for many boys out there. But even after so many boys asked you out your still single why?

"Because I want to fall in love only once and be wih guy forever." You said to your friend.

*Is there any justice on this earth? Even the most unexpected person has got a companion.* You complained to God internally *God...when will my Mr.Right make an entry?*

 Suddenly a boy entered your classroom, lookon little lost. Everyone stared at him (the typical stare xD)

he flinched back but continued to walk into the class.

*Who is he?* You thought.

*Aahh....new student? Please come in." Your teacher said.

"Looks cute.." Your friend nudged You. "Yeah." You said.

"Will you int-" Before teacher could complete his sentence the bell rang.

"Okay students no time for formal introduction I guess, I expect you all to help this young man feel comfortable and make sure he gets to know school curroculum well, alright?" Your teacher said.

"Yes." The class said in unision.

After the teachers left some of the students went out of the class, some started talking to eachother and a small group of boys approached the new kid.

"Hey." The tallest of them started.

"Hello." The kid greeted.

"The name is Kris.Whats yours?" The taller asked.

"Yixing, Zhang Yixing but Lay for short." The new kid informed.

"Hi, name is Xiumin." another guy said.

"Tao...pleased to meet you." Another tall guy intorduced.

"My name is Chen and this blondie is Luhan." The Chen guy introduced.

"Hi Lay, and I am not a blond Chen -_-" Luhan said.

"I wonder whats his name....nationality wise looks Chinese." Your friend said.

"Yeah...your right anyways like we care." You said. But deep inside You were quite curious to know more about him....you found him different from others.

 

A couple of days passed but You still haven't interacted with the new guy. You know his name is Lay and nationality is Chinese but nothing more than that.

You actually grew curious to interact with him, he is smart but quite in class, he only talks to those five boys who approcached him that day but You know he would talk to anyone...if they make a move.

His mysterious aura to some extent fascinated you and in no time, You have already stared liking Lay.

*Maybe I should confess him today...nono wont it be too early? He might think of me as a despo.* You thought. *But I really like him....I don't wanna lose him...he's so perfect for me.* You thought and unknowingly blushed.

"Hey Natalie ah." someone called you.

You turned around "Hi Chen ah." you smiled.

Out of those five,now six, Chen waa the closest to you. He once confessed to you but You rejected him and explained him your reasons, him being a Gentroll man, understood your feelings and highly respected them.

"Whats up. Long time." He said.

"Yeah...how have you been and the others?"  You asked.

Aah great." He replied.

"Hows the new student ,Lay? You asked hoping to get to know more about him.

"He's really sweet and innocent types you know, he has a caring nature and is one smart guy." Chen chuckled.

"Really..wow." after hearing more about him...you fell harder for him *Calm down Natalie he will never like you, hell he doesn't even know about your existence.* You frowned at the thought.

"Guess what?" Chen asked pulling you back to reality "What?"

"He said...he actually finds you quite interesting." Chen said.

You heart skipped a beat "Chen ah stop trolling." You said.

"I am not silly, he said he likes the way you carry yourself and aren't like those y population stuck in our classroom." Chen said.

"Really?" You asked blushing. Chen nodded.

"But...." Chen started.

"But? But what?" You asked. Anxiety was killin you.

"He...only speaks Chinese." Chen said.

Your dreams of being with him shattered at once. "What? Then how does he deal with all the lessons?" You asked.

"We are here, we help him." Chen said.

"Oh...okay I have to go...I'll see you around." You said and ran from there.

*Yeah no justice on earth.* You thought.

You told your friend everything and she consoled you. Little did you know someone accidentially evasdropped your conversation.

Lay's POV-

*Nice school, weird people.* I thought as I scanned the crowded cafeteria.

Suddenly someone patted my back.

"Hey Luhan." I said.

"Hi Lay, wanna talk with you about....Natalie sshi" Luhan said.

My heart skipped a beat, what about her? Did she get a boyfriend already? Nooo...I like her...I really do.

"I saw her in classroom with her friend...she seemed upset." Luhan started.

"Waa..what happened?" I asked concerned.

"She...admitted..she likes You too!" Luhan said smiling.

"What? Omo really?" Right now...I am the happiest person on earth :D

"Yeah...but then came the language barrier." Luhan bluttered.

My smile dropped, I exactly knew what he meant.

"I need to TALK to her." I said and before Luhan could protest, I went to search for her.

I found her sitting alone in the classroom.I went and tapped her shoulder.She turned , wow sje's beautiful.

No one's POV-

"Aah Lay sshi?" You exclaimed , of all people you didn't expect him to be here.

"Natalie sshi.." Lay started. He lifted you by your shoulders and hugged you. You could hear his heart beat 

"Listen to my heart beat.It will narrate all my feelings about you." he said.

Although you didn't understand a word he spoke but for some reason You knew what he exactly meant.

"I love you..." You said without looking at him, only feeling his heart beat. He doesn't understand Korean but feeling you near him made him understand the word clearly.

"I love you..." he said , hugging you tighter.

He broke the hug , looked deep into your eyes and kissed you..."Love has no language." he said.

You didn't understand what he meant...then again he hugged you and that was enough for you to realise he sincerely loves you.

*Maybe Justice IS there on earth.* You thought and hugged him.

 

 

 

 

Please comment and subscribe for more :)