My Hero ^_^

Exo and You :) [Not taking requests for now,mianhe!]

HanaLight here it is~

Enjoy ^^

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________

You are walking down the street alone at night. You know walking alone is dangerous for a girl especially when sky gets dark.Your work has become pretty tiring lately and overtime is just another burden.

Guess luck isn't with you today. You missed the last bus and no other source of transportation is visible to you.

You sighed *this is just not happening.*

You have no other option but to walk. You are,actually, quite fragile and scardy cat. You desperatly want someone beside You but ofcourse no one is there.

You keep walking. Your house is quite far so You take a break and sit on a bench and checked for some latest news (yeah I know ,who checks news at midnight -_-, well You do xD)

You basically want to check with Exo's latest happenings but what caught your eye surely scared You to death.

Rumour has it that a cannible is roaming free on the streets of Seoul. Your eyes widened as You read further...it was stated that in case of boys he directly attacks the victim and kills him at once and then enjoys his meal and for the case of girls he first the victim....murders her and eats her off.

You are on the verge of tears now. *Omma...*

You wanted to run to your home asap.

Suddenly You felt there was some sort of movement taking place around You and You approximated it towards the bush. Your eyes were about to pop out.

*It can't be!*

 

His POV-

*Wow what a day...high note battle was daebak* I grinned at the thought.

Looking at Kyungsoo's, Baekhyun's and Chen's gloomy faces made me smile a little, dont think of me as a sadist its just that I actually defeated them in battle. So awesome.

I don't feel like going to the dorm already. I feel like roaming on the streets..well I do...its already past midnight so the streets are empty and no much fear of paparazzies.

"Manager hyung." I called.

"Hm.." he said.

"Can you please drop me here?" 

"Here! on the middle of the street?" Yep he had to be surprised.

I nodded.

"What? Why? No!" he said.

"Please!!" 

"Why but?" 

I explained him the reason and told the other members to help me convince him.

After alot of persuasion he finally agreed.

"Fine take some one with you." he said.

" What! No! I want some time alone hyung please." I requested.

"Okay 1 hour max by that time you better be back." he set up his condition.

"Promise." I said and jumped off the van.

"Be safe Xiumin hyung." Chanyeol shouted.

I smiled and nodded and took in some fresh air.

I saw the van leave and started looking around here and there.

Suddenly I heard a loud scream.

Omo what happened?

 

Your POV-

I can't walk...I'm too scared to stand and then that bush...its scaring the hell out of me.

I can hear loud noises of movement of leaves.

And before I could react a big scary looking man who was covered with hair and blood all over was standing in front of me.

I could see pieces of raw meant all over his mouth and it makes wanna puke.

He looks so scary T.T

He is approaching and without thinking twice I screamed on top of my lungs.

*Someone help me please.* 

I got my legs to work and now I'm running as fast as possible.

I turned back and...he is following me.

I turned in front only too see something reddish until I bumped into something...rather someone.

"Hey You okay?" That voice! omo! am I dreaming?

I look up and see Xiumin's face..Xiumin! Kim Minseok of Exo! Kyaaaaaaa~

Okay no time to fangirl.There is a cannible after me.

The canni stopped in front of both of us. Xiumin sshi flinched back but realised I am with him, in his arms.

He pushed me to a side and took a broked branch of tree.

Its known that he is really good at sports and knows the techniques of self defense.

His fast reflexes prevented him from getting hurt and with few hits he was abke to make the cannible unconcious.

He then took my hand and we ran far away from the place.

After reaching quite far we slowed our pace and walked.

He took off his sweater and covered me with it.

"Thankyou." I said.

"No problem Miss..." 

"Hana."

"Ah Hana sshi. Annyeonghaseo Xiumin iminida." 

"Annyeoghaseo Hana iminida."

Now I am standing infront of my house, wow that was fast.

"Here is my number Can I get your number?" he just asked me.

Hmm..why not mock this cute celebrity.

"Whyyyy you wanna do fraaaandship with me?" I asked.

Omo his face...its redder than his sweater...aigoooo kyeopta ♥

"Aahh I guess I'll leave, nice to meet you Hana sshi." he smiled and turned around.

*RING RING*

I see him picking up his phone.

"Yeoboseyo?" he answered.

"Annyeong...its my number...save it."