Food Fight x) ♥

Exo and You :) [Not taking requests for now,mianhe!]

HanaLight you really like Chanyeol sshi dont you? xD

I hope this one makes You like him even more...I mean..uhh..nevermind ._. xD

Yenjoy :3

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

Chanyeol was damn excited to see You. After a long time of practice he finally got to see you. He still remembered the sweets You prepared for him....he loved them.

He entered the house and saw You sitting in front of the idiot box, bored.

"Jagiya~" he cooed.

"Hi Channie Baby." You said without looking at him, you were dead tired and quite frustrated due to the hectic day you had today.

Chanyeol pouted. "Hana ah atleast look at me~" he whined.

You turned and suddenly Chanyeol pecked you.

"kekeke" he giggled. You smiled at his childishness.

"How are you baby?" You asked him.

"Fit as a fiddle." he jumped up and down like a kiddo.

You laughed "What does my Channie baby want to eat?" You asked.

"Hmm....pancakes!" he squealed.

"Now?" You asked.

"Yeah." he grinned.

"Ask for something more convinient." You said simply.

"But I want to eat pancakes." he said.

"Channie baby please, I'll cook noodles?" You offered.

"But its easy to cook! No I ate them few hours back." he said simply.

"Then go cook yourself something." Now You started getting angry.

"Why are you getting angry?" he asked.

"Because you don't understand things at once!" You spat.

"What? when?" He asked slightly confused.

"Dont act stupid, I told you its not convinient for me..then also you keep arguing." You said.

"But you only asked what I want to eat. And I wasn't arguing." Chanyeol said.

"Fine my fault!" You huffed.

"No thats not what I meant." Chanyeol said "Its just that I'm really tired."

"So? Like I am not? What do you do? Just dance and rap right? I have to deal with all these documents and make continuous stupid presentations and deal with my snobby boss." You said.

"Dont underestimate my hardwork Hana ah." Chanyeol said.

"I am not...but you surely are." You spat.

"What? Nooo." He said.

"Look Chanyeol ah first of all I really had a bad day and honestly I am not in mood to argue with you." You said.

"Neither am I, you know what? I'll cook food myself." Chanyeol said.

"Better." You said and stormed off to your bedroom.

Chanyeol went to the kitchen.He then realised that there was nothing cooked or anything.

*Omo! Jagiya didn't eat?! She must be waiting for me..* Chanyeol now felt really guilty.

On the other hand, You went to your bedroom and sat on the bed thinking *I said too much..damn...he must be upset..I shouldn't have said all of that to him.* You felt bad too. *Argh I am hungry -_- well atleast let him eat, once he is done I'll go hog.* 

Suddenly there was a knock at the door, Chanyeol came in with pancakes in a tray.

You looked at him but immediately turmed your gaze away.

"Jagiya~" Chanyeol cooed keeping the tray on the side table.

You turned towards him am again he kissed You..this time for  longer duration.

"Mianhe..." You both said at the same time. You both laughed at the coincidence.

Now...I cooked pancakes eat aaa~" Chanyeol said making 'aaaaa' face and placing a piece of pancake in front of your mouth.

You smiled and said "Sorry baby I got angry at you for no reason and you had to cook."

Chanyeol giggled and said "Baby I am sorry that because of me you were skipping your meal...and its actually fun to cook."Chanyeol added at last.

You smile "Aything for you."

Chanyeol placed the fork on plate and hugged You "Anything for you too."

He broke the hug and said "Now aaaaa~" bringing the fork again infront of You.

You laughed and said "No you first."

"No you."

"Channie baby you first."

"Jagiya~"

"Arrasso, wait." You said and took another fork and cut a piece of pancake and placed it infront of his mouth.

"Lets feed eachother together." You suggested "Aaaaa~"

Chanyeol smiled and opened his mouth and so did You.

Both of you fed eachother lovingly.

 

 

 

Okayyy really sorry for this crappy chap T_T

Well I thought jealousy is too common, why not try argument over food 3:)

besides I love eating ^^ this made me hungry :3