Kawi Bawi Bo

Exo and You :) [Not taking requests for now,mianhe!]

Heart4Shinee here this is for you~

Extremly sorry for updating so late

Enjoy~

(warning-I'm not good with jealousy concept :( )

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"Kawi bawi bo!" you both shouted.

As a corollary you lost..well if you show paper and your boyfriend dearest shows scissors then..

"Argh!" you sighed in frustration.

You earned a chuckle from,"You are adorable!"

"Shut! up! Kim Jongin!" you closed your eyes agitated.

"Its okay babe..just a game it is.." Jongin ruffled your hair.

"Yea sure..." you scoffed.

Jongin chuckled yet again,"Why are you like this? So cute!"

"Why are you like this? So mean..don't even let me win once.." you mumbled.

Jongin cackled before pulling you into his arms,"Because I crave to see your such reactions."

You blushed a little before softly speaking,"I hate you.." you lightly hit him on his chest.

"I love you too..." 

"But remember one thing Jonginnie..I won't let you win always! Get that!?" you said.

"Okay~ as you say.Now palli go up and prepare the food~" he snickered.

You twitched you lips before breaking from grasp and walkin away.

You went back to your appartment only to be greeted by a tall boy fidling with the keys at the door next to your appartment.

"Sehun oppa is that you?" you almost shouted.

"JaeHee~" the guy cooed before embracing you.

Jongin who followed you happily realized his smile disappearing at the view of you tightly hugging someone unknown to him.Awkwardly he cleared his throat to make you and Sehun feel his presence.

You turned around and smiled,"Ah..yeobo..this is my Sehun oppa.." 

*MY Sehun oppa?* Jongin tried to hide his bewildered expression with a pokerface.

"And oppa..this is Jongin.."  you told Sehun.

*Just Jongin? No my no nothing!?* Jongin pouted hopeing no one noticed.

"Oh..hello Jongin sshi..I am.." 

"Sehun..I got that.." Jongin mumbled.

Sehun gave him a confused look before chuckling while you nudged your boyfriend.

"JaeHee~ guess what!?" Sehun suddenly spoke.

You and Jongin both looked at him,"What?"

"I rented the vacant appartment adjecent to yours!" Sehun shouted.

"Daebak!" you once again hugged him.

Jongin's eyes were about to pop out.Where you were extremely excited to have Sehun near you Jongin was equally disappointed for the same reason.

"Great.." Jongin sadly sighed and started walking towards the appartment shared by the two of you.

"Sehun oppa..today you'll have dinner with us!" Jongin stopped on his tracks.

"What!?" he turned to look at you,flabbergasted.

"Why not!?" you asked innocently.

"But.." Jongin had no idea what to say.

"No no JaeHee...its.."

"Not okay oppa...you have to have dinner with both of us..infact I and Jongin will help you set up your appartment too..right Jonginnie oppa..?" you looked at Jongin with hope filled in your eyes.

"Alright sure.." atleast better than leaving you alone with Sehun,Jongin thought.

"Great then!"you clapped your hands,"Lets get started."

Jongin perceived the change in you from the time you lost the game till now and realized it was all because of this Sehun guy.If he wouldn't have been here Jongin could have persuaded you and both of you by now would have been cuddling in eachothers arms.But this Sehun guy...

You quickly dragged Jongin wih you inside Sehun's appartment.Jongin was perplexed seeing the amount of boxes.You quickly made your way to Sehun who was unpacking one of the boxes.

"Which box do you want me to unpack?" you asked.

"You...help me unpack this." Sehun smiled.

You giggled,"Okay! Jonginnie oppa~ you unpack something heavy!"

Jongin. narrowed his eyes,"Why!?"

"Baecause you are a man." you stuck your tongue out at him before sitting next to Sehun.

"Aish!"Jongin lazily dragged himself to a random box.

The box happened to be of photo frames,Jongin opened it and the first picture he was greeted by was of Sehun's and yours.Jongin was consternated seeing you two so close,suddenly you came and took the pic from Jongin.

"Oh my oppa...you still have this pic!?" you exclaimed showing Sehun the pic.

"Ofcourse! You still look the same."Sehun smiled.

You giggled.

"When was...this pic taken?" Jongin asked.

"This...about...two years ago.."Sehun said and you nodded.

*She knows him from before..* Jongin thought.

Jogin was about to return back to the box for futher...lets say...scrutiny.Just then you walked to him and scooted next to him.

"Oppa..you unpack some other box...I will do this one." 

"Why?" 

"Beacuse I want to unpack this one!"

"You go get some other I laid my eyes on this first.."

"Oppa~"

"Guys stop being juvenile..how about you two use..kawi bawi bo to decide?" Sehun finally spoke.

At the name of Kawi bawi bo your face turned pale while Jongin smirked,he knew he will win.

"Shall we start?" he whispered in your ears earning a glare from you.

You frowned looking at Sehun once before an idea came into your mind.You turned your face to Jongin.

"Right on babe." you whispered back.

Jongin gave you an obscured look as you walked up to Sehun and whispered something in his ears.Sehun smiled as you pulled him up and follwed you.

"Jonginnie oppa...I have decided to use my weapon against you in Kawi Bawi Bo!" you said.

"Eh?" Jongin was bewildered now.

"Sehunnie oppa!" you said.

"You think you can defeat me?" Jongin asked raising a brow at Sehun.

"Yeah!" Sehun smirked.

"Bring it on!" Jongin said a little agitated with Sehun's attitude.

"Show him Sehun oppa!" you said.

Jongin twicted his lips.

"Kawi Bawi Bo!" both Sehun and Jongin shouted.

The moment outcame arrived Jongin was flabbergasted.You squeaked and Sehun smiled in satisfaction.Jongin had clearly lost in the similar way sometime before you had lost.

"Oppa daebak!" you said.

"Anything for you!" Sehun smiled.

You quickly hugged Sehun which annoyed Jongin even more.

"Will you stop hugging him!" Jogin retorted.

"Whats wrong in hugging my own brother?" you innocently asked.

"WHAT!?"