A bigger family~

Exo and You :) [Not taking requests for now,mianhe!]

YamiiKpop1815 here it is~

Okay I must admit that "Appa Kyungsoo" was extremely random :3

And sequels xD

But no worries :)

Enjoy~ :D

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

You were busy cooking that you didn't realise your husband dearest is already back from work.

Kyungsoo entered his house and saw his daughter playing with toys, he picked her up without making noise and played with her until You caught his attention.

You were,on the other hand,still busy cutting vegetable.

He entered the kitchen like a ninja and back hugged You scaring the day lights outta you.

"Omo.." You turned around only to be greeted by Kyungsoo's plumpy lips on yours.

The kiss was passionate and loving.

"I love you.." he whispered.

You giggled and turned back to resume your work.

"What is it oppa?"

"What?" He asked innocently.

"Why being cheesy then?"

"Okay fine.." You were surprised at his reply and looked at him as he back hugged you again and gave a cheeky smile.

"Lets make babies." Kyungsoo said cutely.

"Waa?" You asked.

"Yea! Its been ages and besides our princess wants siblings too!" Kyungsoo reasoned.

"Baby , after sometime okay?" You said.

"But she gets bored..she complained me!" Kyungsoo pouted.

"She is 1 year old.." You said.

"Its appa- daughter interaction okay.." Kyungsoo said.

You laughed.

"C'mon jagi~ Suho hyung's already on their third one..and we are still on first." Kyungsoo frowned.

"Chincha!" You beamed,"I must congratulate them!"

With that you ran towards the phone completely ignoring your angry but adorable husband.

"Omo sister in law! Congratulations!" You had started only when Kyungsoo snatched the phone and said "Uhh..noona..we are little busy ttyl and congrats again!"

You glared at him and he glared back at you.You daughter looked back n forth cluelessly.

"Baby please?" he literally begged this time.

"But what about her?" You asked as you picked your daughter up.

"We can take her to her halmoni." Kyungsoo suggested pecking his baby.

"Arrasso." You said slightly blushing,Kyungsoo caught it and pecked your cheeks making your face turn completely red now.

"So on weekend only You and Me." Kyungsoo winked as he left you and your daughter in the living room and went for a quick shower.

That weekend-

You both dropped your daughter at your mother in laws house, and excused yourselves.

Before leaving Suho stopped Kyungsoo.

"So round two eh?" Suho cheekily asked.

Kyungsoo blushed and nodded,"Maybe three, if twins." he grinned and left laughing Suho.

You both went to your house and prepared the dinner together with some romantic moments together along.

He kept pecking you here and there throughout and you both acted playfully during the cooking process.

During the dinner you both fed eachother.

Finally when dinner got over, you volunteered to clean the mess but he held your wrist,pulled You closer and sweetly kissed you.

The kiss got intimate and in no time you both were on the bed, sharing the beautiful night,in eachothers arms.

 

 

 

The next day You woke up first to see your husband dearest still asleep. You adored his face and slightly pecked him,which woke him up.

He sat up and hugged You.

"I miss our baby.." you pouted.

"I miss her too.." Kyungsoo frowned.

"Shall we go and get her?" You asked.

He nodded,"But lets get fresh first."

With that he lifted you in Bridal style and headed towards the bathroom.

 

After breakfast you both headed towards your in laws home and picked your daughter from there.

"So soon.." Your mommy in law frowned.

"We miss her omma.." Kyungsoo said.

She nodded and You both left but not before Suho winking at Kyungsoo to which Kyungsoo grinned back.

"Princess, you know your soon gonna get a sibling~"Kyungsoo cooed to your daughter.

"Oppa..its not yet confirmed." You hushed him.

He just giggled.

 

Few weeks later-

You started feeling nauseous and fainted.

Kyungsoo panicked and took You to the hospital.

"Congratulations Mr.DO,your wife is two weeks preganant." the doctor congratulated both of you.

Kyungsoo probably was the happiest person right now and you were no less.

Once home, he went on his knees and kissed you belly.

"Thankyou jagiya~" he said looking up at your face with teary eyes.

You helped him stand and pecked him.

"Dont thank me..I love you~" You said kissing his forehead.

"I love you too~" he said hugged You.

"YOLO!! Suho hyung's gonna be uncle again!" He shouted as he took out his phone excitedly and started calling everyone.

You just laughed at his childishness.

 

 

 

 

 

No okay :)

I don't write :3

hope you enjoyed otherwise ^^

Please comment and subscribe :D