Dance of Love :3

Exo and You :) [Not taking requests for now,mianhe!]

springjasmine91 here is the oneshot requested by you :)

I hope you it ^^

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

You sat on one of the couches placed backstage, tears continuously flowing from your eyes.With alot of efforts You placed your leg on the table and stared at it with anger and pity.

The plaster covered on your leg made You cry even more.

Your friend came to You and said "Mianhe Hye Jin ah mom called I need to go..." 

"Its okay, you go..and thanks for bringing me  till here." You faked a smile.

She gave You a small smile and left.

Once she was out of sight, you cried bad.

Dancing was your passion, You wanted to be a choreographer and for that You joined a State level dance competition. You did fairly well in trials and got selected but guess the luck wasn't by your side..two days before the finale, during practice you fell and got your leg fractured as well as got diaqualified from the competition.

Suddenly You felt someone wiping your tears, You looked up only to see the guy You love the most.

"Kai oppa..." You started.Kai your hair backwards and kissed your lips.

"Sh...don't worry I am here." Kai consoled You. You hugged him.

Behind his shoulder You could see all the dancers getting ready and heading towards the stage.You hugged Kai harder.

Kai felt his shirt getting wet, he immediately broke the hug and kissed your tears away.

He stood up and helped You stand up as well.

"Come.." he said holding your hand.

He guided You towards the enterence of the stage.

"Kai sshi, your next." one of the coordinators informed.

"Nae" Kai said and lifted You in bridal style.

"Yah..what are you doing?" You asked surprised. "You have to perform Kai oppa."

"No...WE have to perform." Kai corrected.

"What?" You were shocked.

"Aish....just cooperate." Kai told You and headed towards the stage.

You turned your face towards the audience,You saw everyone looking at the two of you. You looked back at Kai who smiled and whispered "I love you." and the music could be heard.

Kai helped You stand and held one of your hands and started moving in circles around You.

He then pulled You towards him and did another step making sure You are fine.

He did a couple of lifts with You and made sure You landed safe.

Everything went smooth and in rythm. Finally the music was about to get over when Kai held your hand streched towards left and pulled You towards him for the final pose. Once You neared him , both of you gazed into eachothers eyes.

Suddenly You remembered all the bitter-sweet memories with him.

*Flashback*

It was your first day for the training and You were really excited. 

But your excitment died the moment when You bumped into a guy.

"Watchout blind creature." the guy shouted.

"I am so- excuse me?" You were quite offended by the remark.

"What deaf or what?" 

"Huh?" now You hated his guts.

"Yep your deaf." he retorded and went.

"Pain..." You muttered.

After sometime You finally reached the practice room only to see a guy dancing alone.

"Excuse me where are the others?" You asked.

"Must be coming." the guy said politely.

As soon as he turned around You both were surprised and shouted in unision "YOU!" 

Both of you glared at eachother until the teacher and the other students came.

"Okay guys introduction first then we'll start with the practice." teacher instructed.

"Miss we'll start with You." teacher pointed at You.

You stood up and started "Anneyeonghaseyo, Park Hye Jin iminida." You bowed.

"No one cares." the guy whispered. You glared and everyone giggled.

Well..young man do you have something to say?" teacher asked looking at the guy.

"Nae...anneyeonghaseyo Kim Jongin iminida..Kai for short." he smiled.

"Okay next..." and so went the introductions.

Days passed by but there was no improvement in both of your relationship.

You both quarrelled alot but couldn't peactice peacefully if either of you were abscent.

The teacher also got fed up of your arguments but couldn't disqualify either of you since both of you were exceptionally good dancers.

One day You were going back to your home from practice when suddenly a group of drunk men started hitting on You.

You tried to protest but failed. One of the drunk men was about to kiss You..You closed your eyes.

Suddenly You felt the guy groan. You opened your eyes to see Kai holding You protectively.

"Dont mess with MY GIRLFRIEND." he shouted to the men.Your eyes widened.

After they left Kao looked at You.

"Yah can't take care of yourself." he scolded.

"I dont need your obligation." You said and were about to walk away when he held your wrist.

"Wait." he said.

You froze. You turned around and asked him softly "What?"

He suddenly pulled You towards him. Your heart raced.

"I have...something to tell you.." Kai started.

"Wh..what is..it?" You breathed.

"Ilikeyouwillyoubemygirlfriend?" he said super fast.

Although he spoke fast You understood every word.

Suddenly he kissed your cheeks. "Please?" he sweetly asked.

'Si..nce..since when?" You stuttered.

"The very first day." he confidently spoke and explained You about his feelings.

Honestly, with the time passing even you had started to like him.

"So..will you be my girlfriend?" he asked nervously.

You suddenly kissed him. He took the answer as Yes and kissed You back.

*End of flashback*

You were dragged into reality by audiences loud applause. Kai was smiling at You.

He went behind You and pointed from your shoulders to the audience "Look...all them are applauding for You.."

You corrected him "No...they are applauding for US."

You said and hugged him.

*Backstage*

"You what!?" You screamed at Kai.

"Wow calm down Jagi." Kai held You from your shoulders.

"You freaking back off from the competition how do You expect me to calm down." You said.

"Pabo..I stepped back from the competition only to dance with YOU." he said cupping your face.

You were touched by his affection for You. "But.."

"No buts...trust me Jagiya for me dancing with YOU is the real reward..." he said hugging You.

"Saranghae." You said pecking him.

"Nado saranghae." he said.

 

 

 

Sorry for late update and a crappy title ;_; xD

*bows*