newkindofauthor: "Airport-Farewell"

Exo and You :) [Not taking requests for now,mianhe!]

newkindofauthor, here you go!

Sorry for the delay ^^''

And sorry if I didn't follow your intstructions XD

Hope you'll like it

- Shabondama


Samantha dragged her bag along the stone floor at the airport. She tried her best to not hit someone else while walking through the crowd of people.

Her heart was feeling heavy and tears were pushing from under her eyelids. She didn’t want to leave, but she had to.

Samantha’s father has been died before she was born and her mother had just passed away in a car-accident so she had to move to America to live with her uncle. Her mother had been American but her father was Korean, which also was the reason to why they were living in Korea. Samantha had never been outside Korea, but she could speak English all fluently.

She gazed at the big black board over her head. The time-table was on there. It was an hour left until her plane left, but she didn’t match it with any other bus so she had to come there that early. To have something to do while waiting, Samantha decided to take a cup of coffee at the café just a few meters away from her.

-

Samantha sat down at one chair and placed her bag under the table. Onto the table were a strawberry-milkshake and a chocolate-cake standing. She placed the straw into and slowly took a sip of the milkshake.

A man dressed in black suit while speaking in his phone, a mother with two children – one teenage-girl and one boy, which probably was five years old – and a couple holding hands were passing her by. Off course, there was a lot more people passing by but those were the ones that caught her attention.

She could almost hear the man speak and judging from his conversations, he was speaking to his wife.

Samantha sighed and took up her phone. The background picture was showing her long-time boyfriend, Byun Baekhyun. They had been dating for three years now. He had been her first everything – first male friend, first guy to see her room, first guy to be introduced to her parents, first crush, first love, first date, first boyfriend and first kiss – and now he had also become her first breakup.

They both knew that they couldn’t have a relationship on distance. No matter how much they wanted it to work out, it would probably fail. So they decided to, against their will, break up.

Samantha her finger over his smiling face. “I’ll miss you so much”

She let a tear fall down from her cheek and she laughed a little bit. She had always been a er at good-byes. This time it wasn’t an exception.

Baekhyun was the only person she had left. Samantha had never met her uncle before, so she couldn’t trust him for sure. Baekhyun was the only person she ever trusted.

-

After Samantha finished the milkshake and cake, she took her bag once again and began to walk. It was thirty minutes left now until her plane would leave. She decided to go to her gate.

A hand was being placed on her shoulder and she turned around. Baekhyun was standing there behind her. Even though he was smiling, she could see his bloodshot eyes.

“You thought you could leave without saying good-bye, right?” Baekhyun chuckled and hugged her.

Samantha closed her eyes and tried to not cry, but she failed. She cried and Baekhyun was gently patting her back.

“I don’t want to say good-bye” Samantha said.

Baekhyun shook his head “Me neither”

The hug ended and Baekhyun showed Samantha one finger. “One last kiss” he smiled.

Samantha smiled as well, knowing how cheesy Baekhyun could be at times. She gave him a long kiss and the world around them disappeared.

Their lips parted and Samantha took a look at the clock. It was time for her to leave now. “I have to go now”

“Call me once you’ve arrived” Baekhyun smiled and dried the tears on Samantha’s cheeks.

Samantha nodded and took her bag. “Good-bye”

Baekhyun smiled. “Good-bye”

“Good-bye doesn’t mean forever” Samantha stated and left.

Left was Baekhyun standing; people were passing him by, some of them accidently walked into him, but all he could see was Samantha’s body disappearing in the crowd of people.

And he knew that even if good-bye didn’t mean for ever, this probably was forever.