Hubby Kyungsoo (Sequel to "Appa Kyungsoo")

Exo and You :) [Not taking requests for now,mianhe!]

YamiiKpop1815

Okay, so this is the first oneshot I've written since I became co-author here.

I hope that you will like this sequel to the story "Appa Kyungsoo" ^^

Please comment and don't be shy to request more!

- Shabondama


You were sleeping with your head in Kyungsoo’s lap while he was gently your long, dark hair. Your breaths were calm and smooth.

Kyungsoo planted a kiss on your forehead and smiled. You were the most beautiful girl he ever had seen. The love he felt for you were indescribable.

“Baby” he began to carefully wake you up, it was morning and time to wake your daughter up.

“I have made breakfast” he whispered when he saw your eyelids move. “It’s pancakes”

Your eyes slowly opened and you nodded, you liked pancakes a lot. Especially the ones that Kyungsoo made for you.

You walked to the room where you could see that your daughter already were awake. You smiled to yourself, feeling like a princess in her castle.

You lifted up your daughter and carried her to the kitchen were you placed her in the small, pink chair Kyungsoo had bought for her while he was away on a trip to Japan with his work.

You sat down on a chair as well, on the opposite side of the table as from where Kyungsoo were sitting. He had placed two pancakes on each plate with a small dollop of whipped cream together with strawberries, raspberries and blueberries. A glass of orange juice was standing behind the plate.

“Enjoy the breakfast” Kyungsoo smiled.

You smiled back at him and took a piece of the pancake together with a blueberry in the mouth. “It was delicious”

Kyungsoo’s cheeks blushed up and he showed you a wide smile. “Happy you like it”

As soon as you had finished the breakfast you took a look on the clock and realized that you had to go to work now. You worked as teacher on a middle-school but you never had lessons until after ten.

“I have to go to work now” You said and hurried to get dressed.

Kyungsoo followed you to the bedroom while carrying your daughter on the arms. “I’ll take care of the angel today. No need to get her into kindergarten today”

You nodded and kissed the cheeks of the young girl “Thank you, I love you”

Kyungsoo kissed your lips lightly and you chuckled at his romantic gesture.

-

You left for work and in the window you could see Kyungsoo standing and waving at you.

“Well, Angel” Kyungsoo looked at his loved daughter, the daughter who had all of your facial features. “It’s only you and me now”