A Memorable Surprise~

Exo and You :) [Not taking requests for now,mianhe!]

xninjax this one is for you!

Very sorry to all the readers for not updating for ages.

Enjoy~

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

He sighed for the umpteenth time today,this wasn't what he was expecting,especially today.He glanced at his phone in the hope for it to ring flashing a particular person's name,to his dismay it didn't.A frown formed on his face as he hopelessly placed the phone on the table and stood up.

"Did she..forget?"

That instant he shook his head,he trusted you and he was pretty sure you won't disappoint him.He walked up to the wall adjacent to his current position,as he admired the pictures hung on the wall.The pictures of the two of you with random poses ornamented the wall beautifully.A smile materialized on his face as a wave of nostalgia flashed his mind.

"She is beautiful..." 

Looking at you smiling and derping at same time made his vision turn once again towards the phone but no avail.He pouted but shrugging off.

"Maybe she is busy.."

Thats when it hit him.A grin plastered at his face at the thought of the possibility.

"..planning a surprise party for us!" he chuckled at the thought.

He glanced back at the wall as he lovingly smiled at a solo shot of yours.

"I love you..."

You and him had known eachother for about a couple of years.He was college senior while you were a sophomore.Both of you had participated in the college annual events and eventually got to know eachother.As time passed both of you became good friends and this frienship turned into love in no time.Soon the time came when he asked you out and now its already a year since you both got committed.

"I should also get her something special in that case.." feeling a little guilty for making you do such hardwork he quickly took his jacket and made his way out.

He walked his way to your favourite apparel store in the hope to get you the top you had been thinking of buying.He scrutinized the place until he spotted couple tees which had really good imprints and paced towards that section.As he got the clear view realization struck him that the tees were indeed cute.

He knew you were fond of couple thingies and also the tees were quite attractive, in corollary you would like the gift.He quickly asked for fresh pieces of the clothing,smiling he got one of them packed and wore the other one covering it with his jacket.He thanked and made his way to your house.Since he was oblivious about where you were,paying a visit at your house was a good option to him.

Today being your anniversary day,he could hardly contain his excitment.The first thing he did this morning was to send you anniversary wishes but in return he got none,which made him a little down.None the less he was still earnest to meet you and hold you lovingly in his arms.

His imagination was brought to a hault as he stopped on his tracks seeing you sitting in the café next to him,with your best friend Key.At first it was assumed to be hallucination but his assumption concluded to be wrong as he was sure it was you and Key chatting and giggling like there was no tomorrow.

In an instant his hopes shattered and a huge frown formed on his face as he tried to stop the tears forming in his eyes.All this long he thought you were preparing for a surprise or something but he was proven wrong,all you were doing was hanging out with your bestfriend.

He had to admit the fact that he was pretty jealous of Key,you had known that guy even before you met him.He knew it well how close you two were and was also aware of the fact that it was just bestfriendship but sometimes he felt like you two had a really strong chemistry.Not that he was doubting you but he had suspected the fact that Key may have some feelings for you.

More than jealousy was fear developing in his heart.He feared you leaving him,he feared loosing you futilely.He thought of confronting you and giving you a piece of his mind but restrained his steps and went back home.

He plopped himself on the couch and sulked.It was your first anniversary and you seem have forgotten it.He was hurt and dismayed.His phone abruptly started ringing,glancing at the caller ID he pouted.Your name flashed constantly on the phone but he was convinced not to receive the call.

The phone kept ringing constantly,annoyed he switched his phone off.

"She better come and apologize." he mumbled.

Suddenly the door bell rang.He quickly made his way to the door.

"Coming man.."he said.

As soon as he saw who it was his eyes filled with anger.

"What is it Key?"

"Palli! Jaekyung-ah met with an accident!" Key shouted walking in.

The moment he heard the news,he froze his heart stopped beating for a second.Not ever in the world was he expecting that.He paced out with Key but before that he took the gift he had bought for you.

"Come on!"Key shouted.

"Yea..yeah!" he tried stopping his tears.

"Please be okay jagi.." he mumbled.

The car ride was pretty silent until Key spoke.

"Why weren't you picking up your phone?" 

"I...actually..." he was at loss of words,he didn't want to admit the real reason already.

"You know it was me who was calling from her number.." Key spoke.

"You know today is our one year anniversary.." he spoke.

"I...remember.." Key replied.

"But Jaekyung doesn't..." he muttered.

"Did you say something?" Key asked.

"How did it happen Key?" he asked.

"Well...we both were at a café and then when departing I saw she left her phone and ran after her.I called her,Jaekyung got distracted while turning around and didn't see the car coming from front..she kept mumbling your name throughout."

That was the breaking point for him,he finally let his tears flow.He regretted everything.He shouldn't have stopped himself from going to you.You could have been comperatively safer that way.Sure he feared loosing you to Key but it still better than loosing you this way.

"We are here.." Key spoke sedately.

He furrowed his brows this didn't seem like a hospital,well not to his knowledge.

"This doesn't seem like a hospital.." he wiped his tears.

"Palli!" Key shouted and disappeared in the darkness lying behind the entrence to what seemed like a cottage.

His brain by now had completely stopped working,he was already traumatized from news and now Key was being juvenile.Silently he walked into the darkness.Furrowing his brows while being greeted by darkness he called out a few names.

"Key! Jaekyungie!" 

Suddenly the lights switched on leaving him baffled as people shouted

"Happy first anniversary!"

The first thing what caught his eyes was the big banner on which was written.

'HAPPY ONE YEAR ANNIVERSARY BAEKHYUN AND JAEKYUNG!'

Next thing he knew was being hugged by his friends and hearing hoots.To bewildered to speak anything he kept his wide eyed look on.

You then walked up to him from the crowd and gave him a soft peck on his cheek,"Happy first anniversary yeobo.." you breathed.

Baekhyun quickly smiled and pecked you,"You remembered?"

"How can I forget the second best day of my life?" you chuckled.

"Whats the best most day then?" he asked.

"The day I met you silly!" you smiled.

Baekhyun returned a sweet smile.

"Hmm..our plan worked well!" Key chimed from behind.

You turned and grinned at him.

"And him seeing us in the café just made it better!" Key said.

Both your and Baekhyun's eyes widened.

"Really?"

"You saw me?"

"Yeah!" Key grinned.

"Thankgod you didn't confront me otherwise our plannig would have poosh!" you giggled.

Baekhyun chuckled,"Ah...this is for you.." he handed you the gift.

"Wow daebak!" you spoked earnestly while unwrapping the gift.

As soon as you saw the tee your smile grew bigger.

Baekhyun removed his jacket to reveal the tee he had purchased.

"She is mine.." you read what was written on his tee.

Baekhyun asked you to read what was written on your tee.

"He is mine.." you blushed while reading.

Baekhyun encircled his arms around your waist pulling you closer,"Forever and always!"