EdwardHisTopazEyes: "French-Flirt"

Exo and You :) [Not taking requests for now,mianhe!]

EdwardHisTopazEyes

So sorry for the delay T_T


”What is that?” Luhan took the blue, white and red brochure of Kris’s hand and read what was inside as the other four members of EXO-M were surrounded the second oldest member.

”Are you planning on taking classes in French?” Yixing tried his best to not laugh.

Kris took the brochure back and glared at Luhan for a bit before he nodded and began to read in the brochure again. ”I want to communicate better with the fans”

Minseok chuckled, Kris was the one in EXO with the best language knowledge. If he felt that he couldn’t communicate with the fans, no one could!

“When are those classes starting?” Jongdae said while he hung over Kris’s shoulder to find the answer himself.

“It’s a secret, none of you are coming with me” Kris stated and took the brochure, computer and walked into his room and slammed the door closed behind him.

-

“I have planned on taking a night-class in French” Minsook said to her best friend, Jinah.

Jinah nodded, she knew about Minsook’s long interest for language. Last year had she been taking classes the whole winter to understand Norwegian and this time it seemed to be French that had captured her mind and interest.

Minsook handed her friend a brochure of the classes. “The course is tomorrow night, so I need you to take care of Brownie”

Brownie is Minsook’s dog. Its dark brown and two years old. Minsook loved it with her whole heart.

“No problem, you know how much I love him” Jinah said and playfully hit Minsook in the waist.

-

The following evening was Kris entering the room, which reminded horribly much of a classroom. Kris shuddered at the thought of being back in school again. It’s not like he was bullied in school, he just disliked it a lot.

He took a seat at the pair-bench at the back. It seemed like everyone else was there with someone since they sat two-and-two at the benches while happily chatting with each other. Kris didn’t believe that everyone there was just as social and open-minded as Luhan.

-

Minsook arrived late to the course, her bus had come late and she had got lost on the way from her stop to the building where the course was taking place. Could it just be any worse?

Lucky for Minsook, the course hadn’t started once she arrived. But she noticed that most of the others had brought a friend, and everyone was sitting with that certain friend in the pair-bench.

She looked around and spotted a free bench, next to a guy, in the back. This guy looked very familiar but Minsook couldn’t place where she had seen his handsome face before.

With steps full of confidence, Minsook walked to the bench and knocked on the guy’s shoulder. “Is it free here?”

The guy looked at the chair next to him and at Minsook and then back to the chair again. “No one’s sitting here right?” he sounded slightly confused.

Minsook chuckled and sat down on the chair. “Park Minsook” she stretched out one hand as she had introduced herself to the guy.

“Kris Wu” the guy grabbed Minsook’s hand and shook it.

Millions of thoughts ran through Minsook’s mind as she scanned Kris with her eye. It couldn’t be…

“Are you the same Kris Wu from EXO?” Minsook asked. She didn’t listen to EXO herself, she was more of a Super Junior-fan, but Jinah was a huge EXO-fan with Kris and Luhan as her favorites.

Minsook could spot fear in Kris’s eyes as she had mentioned the group. “Are you a fan?”

Minsook shook her head. “I barley knew who you were until you said your name. My friend is a fan though.”

Kris sighed in relief and smiled towards Minsook.

The teacher took place in front of the black board and the course began.

-

The course when well for both Kris and Minsook. They took notes and when it was practice in speaking, they spoke to each other. They clapped their hands when the other one did right and they laughed when it went to hell, literary.

The course came to an end and Minsook began to pack her stuff.

“You’re pretty cool” Kris smiled as he packed his backpack. It was purple and Minsook remembered that Jinah had showed a picture of the member ‘Lay’ wearing an identical bag.

“Thanks” Minsook said as she studied her pen really hard. The Kris Jinah had explained to her were cocky, cool and arrogant but this Kris was fun, sweet and soft-hearted. Maybe he had a few charms he never showed on TV.

“Here” Kris handed her a note. “See you around” he said as he left the classroom.

Minsook unfolded the note. A phone number and an address was standing there together with a message.

‘I liked your style. Let’s meet again soon.

-Kris’

Minsook smiled as she put the note in the pocket to her jeans.