Beach Lover Part 1

Exo and You :) [Not taking requests for now,mianhe!]

rawritzrobinmarie

I will split this story into two parts since when I wrote this yesterday, I was in a hurry.

Please look forward to the continuation!

-Shabondama


Eunyoung closed her eyes to not get blinded by the sun. She smiled at the happy weather and enjoyed the day at the beach.

Her best friend Xiumin had asked her to follow her to the beach since he couldn’t stand the heat of the sun this day.

A warm hand was being placed on Eunyoung’s shoulder and she turned around.  Xiumin was standing there with a vanilla ice-cream in his hand. “Here you go” Xiumin said and handed the ice-cream to Eunyoung.

He sat down on the blanket next to Eunyoung and looked at her as she was on the cold ice-cream. “I didn’t have enough money to buy two, but we can share can’t we?”

Eunyoung nodded and let Xiumin take a on the ice-cream. “Off course”

Eunyoung and Xiumin haven’t known each other for that long but they became close friends at their first meet. Xiumin always made Eunyoung smile and he was comfortable around her.

He was her male friend, not her boyfriend even though people might mistake them for being lovers at times. But they were best friends, best friends doesn’t fall in love with each other.

‘A boy and a girl can be best friends, but they will at one point fall in love with each other’ that was something Eunyoung’s sister had told Eunyoung when she was being asked if she liked Xiumin or not.

Today, when Eunyoung saw Xiumin on the beach she couldn’t help but feeling her heart race a bit. It was the first time she had ever seen him without a shirt and he had an amazing body.

For having the cute face and ridiculous personality, Xiumin’s body was really good.

Eunyoung smiled to herself, these are things you don’t feel for a best friend. Why does she feel it all that way?

Xiumin grabbed Eunyoung’s wrist and began to run towards the water.

“Let’s swim together” Xiumin said with a bright smile on his lips.