Daddy's Daughter

Exo and You :) [Not taking requests for now,mianhe!]

A/N-unedited.


 

 

"Yeobo." You called your husband while walking towards the dining table.You could feel camera lenses following you.

You took a pen andquickly seating yourself,started writing down on the paper on the table.

"Neh" your husband replied.

"Palli yeogie seo" you said.

You could hear his foot steps nearing you.You finished writing and placed the paper on the fridge with a magnet.

"Jaemin ah?" your hsuband's voice startled you a bit,instantly you turned around only meet his lost doe eyes.

You chuckled,"You look so lost oppa." 

"Well NaNa kept me busy so I basically lost track of life." he said while hugging his sixteen months old daughter.

That made you laugh even harder,"Aigoo..NaNa-ah don't bother appa so much." you said her chubby cheeks.

"Okay listen oppa..here is the list of things to do.This shows the complete schedule of NaNa's daily activities make sure you follow it nae?" You said.

Your husband walked up to the memo and started reading while cuddling with NaNa,"Boya?" he suddenly whisper-shouted.

"Wae wae?" You asked.

"Is this a day's schedule or a week's?" 

"Oppa..I understand its your first time but don't exaggerate.People will think of you as a dummy."

"Aish..." he sighed,"NaNa ah..you do all this in one day?" he askd his daughter.

You rolled your eyes before walking to another room.You entered a covered in black clothing which was actually the store room of your appartment and seated yourself on a chair placed in the middle of the room.

Feeling nervous you looked at all the cameras facing and whispered hwaiting before speaking out loud.

"Anneyonghaseyo je ireum Do Jaemin-imida." you politely bowed,"I am sixteen month old NaNa's mother and Do Kyungsoo's wife."

"How do you feel about joining this show?" A staff member asked.

"Well.." you paused,"Return of Superman is a very popular show and frankly I was very surprised upon the offer.But in all I feel really good." You gave an embarrassed laugh.

"What do you think of Kyungsoo sshi as a father?" another staff member asked.

"Frankly he is a very devoted father,treats NaNa like a princess..." you were running out of words.

Suddenly someone asked"What about you?"

"Me? He treats me like a queen." room was filled with laughter.

"Do you think he'll be able to take care of your daughter without any hassel?"

In response you just laughed.

After bit more chit chat and laughter you walked out of the room.

"Oppa you are next." You said to your husband.

"Arrasso." He replied taking his daughter along with him.

He slowly peeked into the room and then walked in a bit hesitantly.Sitting on the seat with NaNa on his lap,he started with his introduction.

"Anneyonghaseyo I am sixteen month old NaNa's father and Exo's main vocalist Do Kyungsoo imida." He politely bowed making NaNa bow with him.

"She is NaNa.." he smiled ruffling her head  while introducing her.

"What are your thoughts about joining this show?" Staff member asked.

"Honestly,I wanted my wife to take a break from all thw child and house care work." He said smiling.

"So are you excited?"

He gave an embarrassed laugh,"Well I am both excited and nervous."

"Would you like to say something to your wife?"

"She is just outside..probably eavesdropping.."

"Still..something which can be broadcasted."

He quickly turned towards the main camera,"Yeobo have faith in me." and he give a nod while flashing his angelic smile.

"Ah..this is going to be tough." He spoke almost immediately.

Kyungsoo walked out of and placed NaNa on the playing mat.Curious NaNa went upto one of he camera tents and tried seeing through it.She poked the camera then smiled at it.

You walked upto her and lifted her in your arms.

"NaNa ah be nice to appa and listen to him well nae?"

Just then Kyungso came up to you two and lightly pecked both your foreheads.

"Take care jagi,enjoy." He smiled as he took NaNa from your hands.

"You too." You said while wearing your shoes.

You gave one last glance to the two of them as Kyungsoo gave you a nod of assurance.With a smile you left for your vacations.

"Guess its just you and me now." Kyungsoo told NaNa."Lets see what you have to do next."

Walking upto the fridge,Kyungsoo carefully scrutinized the memo.

"Gidaryeo,I'll prepare your lunch nae." Kyungsoo cooed as he placed NaNa on her baby rocker.

He was in the midset of preparing her food when suddenly he heard a sharp cry.Instantly he rushed to his beloved daughter.

"Gwenchana?" He asked concerned.NaNa kept crying,"Wae wae?"

He cradled NaNa"Aah..you must be hungry..arrasso arrasso..I'll get you food." 

Kyungsoo placed her on the play mat and went to the kitchen for preparing her meal.He quickly made her meal and started feeding her.NaNa silently enjoyed her meal.Kyungsoo sighed in relief.

After finishing her meal,NaNa motioned towards one of the tents to check whats inside it.Kyungsoo stayed back and smiled at his daughter's struggle.

Suddenly,NaNa lost her balance from the tent and tripped.Instant wailing started.Kyungsoo sprinted towards her and lifted her in his arms.

"Aigooo...gwenchana." he patted her.

"Do you want to sleep?" He asked her.

Taking her silence as a yes,he took her to their bedroom.Slowly cradling her and singing her a lullaby,soon she was asleep.After she was finally asleep Kyungsoo walked back to the living room.The cameras kept recording him throughout.

He plopped on the sofa and decided to call someone.

"Yeoboseyo?" he spoke.

"Yeah Kyungsoo-ah." the receiver answered.

"Ah..Yixing hyung." Kyungsoo said,"what are you doing?"

After a pause he got a reply," ..What do you think I am doing?"

Kyungsoo laughed,"Aish...this is not easy.."

"Who told you its easy."

"Atleast your kids are old enough to understand their surroundings." Kyungsoo smiled.

"Still not easy.I am always on my feet." Yixing sighed,"Its just the beginning tho."

"Thanks.." Kyungsoo said sarcastically.

"I am used to my wife leaving for 48 hours now." Yixing laughed.

"I can't even complain.You have two sons while I have one daughter.No point."

Only laughter could be heard from the other side of the line.

Kyungsoo sighed.

"If you want come around some day nae?" Yixing said in a comforting tone.

"Nae gumawo." Kyungsoo said before hanging up.

Kyungsoo went back to the bedroom and adored his sleeping daughter.

"Its tough but worth it." 

He pecked her forehead before cuddling next to her and falling asleep.

 


 

Samjaexo4D