You are mine ♡

Exo and You :) [Not taking requests for now,mianhe!]

HanaLight this one is dedicated to you ^^

May you enjoy it to the fullest~

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

*Can't wait to see MY pabo* You giggled.

You actually are a really understanding girlfriend. Knowing Chanyeol is a busy man...you kept his priorities first too.

You knew he loves you, so never pressurised him for anything besides having his meals properly and bothering Baekhyun sshi a little.

Talking about Baekhyun sshi...he is your second favourite (obvi your Channie baby is forever favourite) ..you always admired his vocal skills and asked him for tips which to some extent makes Chanyeol jealous.Not like he has a problem with you learning but he is afraid that Baekhyun might steal you away from him.

You laughed at the thought...silly Chanyeol...thats one of the main reasons why I love him so much..he's so..cute when he's jealous.

You reached the building and went inside, greeting everyone on the way you made your way to Exo's practice room.

When you were about to unlock the door someone grabbed your hand and pulled you.

"Yahh..wh-" You got cut off as you felt someone's lips against yours. You immediately realised its your PABO CHANNIE BABY.

"My jagiya surely knows how to make me happy..." Chanyeol said grinning like an idiot.

"Haha...how did you know I was coming?" You asked.

"Ofcourse I didn't know I saw getting hit by the glass door when you were entering..you surely are my girlfriend." He laughed.

"Yah.." You playfully hit him.

He hugged you and you both stayed like that for eternity.

"Heyyyy whats there in the box??" Chayeol asked curiously.

"Secret." You said and ran into the practice room.

 

"Oh heyy Hana sshi." Suho waved.

"Hi." The others said.

"Hi guys sorry for barging in.." You apologised. Chanyeol came behind you.

"Nah its okay.." Luhan smiled.

 "Come on guys lets practice now." Kris said.

"Where is Baekhyun sshi?" You asked.

"I am here I am here...oh Hi~ Hana sshi." Baekhyun entered the room and hugged you as you looked at him.

Chanyeol almost chocked the water he was drinking.

"Hey whats in the box?" Baekhyun asked breaking the hug.

"Aah..these are sweets prepared by me especially for you guys..." You said blushing.

"Really! Thats so sweet of you." Baekhyun hugged you once again.

Chanyeol was about to shoot Baekhyun by now.

"Come on lets try them...Chayeol ah come on." Suho said.

Kai sensed the jealousy fuming in Chayeol and said..."I something burning...oh its Chanyeol hyung." He mocked earning a smack from Chanyeol.

"I am not hungry." Chanyeol coldly said.

"Why?" Lay asked.

"Just dont feel like eating." He replied.

"Its okay if he doesnt wanna eat." You said.

Chanyeol stared at you in disbelief and jealousy was clearly visible in his eyes.

"Damn man its amazing Hana sshi." Baekhyun complimented.

"Really gee..thanks." You said blushing.

Baekhyun was about to hug you when Chanyeol came running and hugged You protectively.

"Enough hugging machine.Leave her alone." Chanyeol said hugging You tighter.

You giggled and hugged him back in response.

"Ooooh jelly boy~" Baekhyun teased and everyone laughed.

Chanyeol blushed You laughed whole heartedly.

"Okay guys~ lets go get fresh." Suho said.

"Yeah and leave the love birds here." Xiumin said running with everyone and locking the door before You or Chanyeol could exit.

"Omo.." You said.

Suddenly Chanyeol hugged you from back and said..."Why ignoring me eh?" pouting.

You turned around and pecked him.."Pabo I wasn't ignoring you...you were the one who iscolated from others." 

"And what about the sweet thingie?" He frowned.

"That was because...I have some SPECIAL ones for you ♥" You said kissing him on his cheeks.

"Wahha really?" Chayeol grinned.

"Yep really." You smiled.

"You are mine." he said hugging You.

"Only if you are mine." You said hugging him back.

"Ofcourse I am yours...I love you so much." He said kissing your head.

"hahaha I love you tooooo my Pabo Channie Baby." You said embracing him tighter.