Be mine :*

Exo and You :) [Not taking requests for now,mianhe!]

Namstar20 this is for you :)

Have fun :D

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"Luhan likes you~" Chen said.

 "What? lololol Chen go get some other target to make fool of." You said trying to hide your excitement and secretly hoping this troll man is sayin the truth.

"I am serious." Chen said blankly.

You blushed mad. "What...really?" 

" Bahahaha just kidding xD Your now Chened x)" Chen said when suddenly he felt a heavy textbook hit his head "Owww why Nikki?"

You were fuming with anger "Chen don't and I mean it DON'T ever make fun of my emotions." You said.

"Wha...why...wait...you mean..." Chen trailed off.

"Yes I like him." You said "And I will confess to him today."

You and Luhan have been really good friends for quite a long time. Luhan is a popular student admired for his looks and nature and You are a cute girl next door. Luhan loves pinching your cheeks and hugging you since your really huggable ,according to him.Your feelings for him have been there for quite long time...your two bestfriends know about your like and you have actually succeeded in hiding your feelings from him for so long. On the other hand, when you look at Luhan, his love life is a question mark for you he never had a girlfriend although girls would kill to be with him...whenever You asked him why so he always replied..."When right time comes I'll be with her."

"Can you tell me where I can find him now?" You asked Chen.

"I think in the dance room." Chen said.

He wished You luck and after thanking him you went to the dance room.

Before you entered the room You saw Luhan inserting a pretty ring in one of your friends finger. Your heart now...shattered into pieces.

*Here I came to confess my love for him and in return I got my heart broken.* You thought,trying to fight your tears *Good thing I didn't confess him otherwise I would have had to face alot of humiliation and worst of all our friendship would have shattered.* You sat on one of the benches all alone. That area was quite an iscolated area so there were minimum chances for people to come.

After sometime you felt someone approaching you , but you couldn't careless right now.

"Nikki...your here...I have been searching for you all over." Luhan said.

You froze *Why was he searching for me now.I need to be a good sport and support him.No matter how much it hurts.*You thought...wiping your tears you stood up.

"Why Luhan sshi." You asked.

"Luhan sshi?" Luhan asked feeling hurt. "What happened to oppa?"

"Sorry.." You muttered.

Luhan smiled "Its okay...why were you crying?" he asked concern filling his vocal chords.

*He noticed?! oh no...* "No nothing I was-" You were cut off as Luhan placed his lips on yours.

You froze. You saw Luhan closed his eyes throughout...it felt like...he poured all his love in that kiss.

Unable to resist You kissed him back.It was a long kiss.

"Nikki-ah...will you be my girlfriend?" Luhan asked showcasing the love for You through his eyes.

"What...but how about..." You trailed off.

"How about what?" He asked confused.

"You...were placing a ring in on of my classmates finger." You said.

"Whe-....aaahh that...hehe pabo...I was checking if it will fit YOU or not." Luhan said smiling.

"Me?" 

"Yeah pabo...I dont know how you failed to notice my love for you...I have liked you since...God knows when...your smile makes my day...You yourself complete me." Luhan said sincerely.

You gaped.

"So...will you be my Girlfriend for now and mother of my future children?" Luhan asked.

"Yes Yes YES!" You hugged him.

He hugged you back and once again kissed you.

"oooh now I get it why were you crying." Luhan said.

"Ani I wasn't."

"Jagi don't waste your tears like this...keep them saved for the time when I marry you and take you with me." Luhan said embracing You.

"I love you oppa..." 

"I love you too jagiya~"

With that you both kissed once again.

 

 

 

Subscribe and comment guys~

I really wanna know if you like it or not :3