Pabo oppa o///o feat. Tao sshi

Exo and You :) [Not taking requests for now,mianhe!]

LekpopLj this is for you ^o^

enjoy~

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"Gosh.." You said while keeping your head on table. Something has been bothering you and Tao could notice it...

"Iljae ah...." He said poking your head "Whats up?"

"Ceiling." You said without looking up.

"-_- now come on tell me what is it?" Tao demanded.

"Argh...that idiot Kris..."  You started "I miss him soooo darn much!"

"Hahaha...chill silly school's gonna be over soon...then...you and him..." Tao smiled evilly and made romantic gestures.

"Your such a tease..." You playfully hit him.

*Ringggggg*

"Yes! weekend!" You said leaving your classroom along with Tao.

"Yep...now you and Krisikins *giggle* together *giggle* in one bed *giggle* for 2 whole days." Tao said laughing.

"Shut up." You scolded him.

"Oh wait...you guys...you both live together ya~ so everyday....more like everynight....hehehe." Tao giggled like a girl.

"Shutup Panda." You blushed madly.

"So...when am I gonna get the good news?" Tao asked wiggling his eye brows.

"Gosh Tao..." You said hitting him and chasing him.

Kris's POV-

*I miss my babe so much...* Kris thought as he was walking towards your school.

*Finally I'll get to see her and have her all to me...* Kris giggled at the thought..*For whole 2 days* Kris did a mini dance earning stares from the pedestrians. He blushed and apologized.

As he approached further he saw you, he smiled like an idiot. Suddenly he saw a guy with you which made him furrow his eyebrows.

*Whose that guy...* he thought...*blah must be some class mate* he shrugged the thought and went towards you.

No one's POV-

"Tao really...your mad." You said slightly irritated.

"Oh come on...I wanna be uncle too..." Tao said.

"Already...?" You asked.

"Come on...dont you wanna be mother of Kris's child?" Tao asked.

You blushed bad..."But its too soon!" 

"Loooool you took it all seriously." Tao laughed.

"Youuuuu!!!!!" You growled and were about to chase him when someone grabbed your hand.

"Okay now stop." The person said.

You froze , Tao turned around...and smiled.

"Hey Kris." 

"Hey Tao."

"Oppa...what are you doing here?" You asked.

"Why? can't I come and fetch my favourite person on earth?" Kris asked smiling.

"Blah...here comes the cheesiness." Tao said while rolling his eyes "Anyways don't wanna be a er so bye guys." Tao said "Oh yea Kris....have fun tonight." He smirked and ran.

Your face was as red as tomato Kris just laughed at the statement and hugged You.

"Lets go..." He said.

"Ye...yeah." You stuttered.

"Hahaha your so cute jagi." He said while pinching your and leaning down to give you a kiss.

"Yah...we are in public...what will others think?" You said.

"Let the others think whatever they want..." He said smiling..."By the way what Tao said...even I wanna know..."

"What." 

Kris looked deeply into your eyes "Don't you wanna be my childs mommy?" 

You blushed "Ye...yes." You said trying to hide your red face.

Kris chuckled and kissed you. "Then lets goooo...anyways Ace needs siblings." He winked.

"Yah...oppa you and Tao oppa both are pabos." 

Kris chuckled "Really?"

"Yes."

"If I would have been at your place I would take my words back."

"But I wont."

"Okay you asked for it."

And with that he lifted you in bridal style and went home.