Words In His Thoughts

This Is Us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

I’m not gay.

Certainly not.

 

 

I was misunderstood as one by this stranger who happened to hear a guy confessing to me. She didn’t asked anything but immediately assumed that I was in fact; a gay and that the guy, wasn’t my type. (or so I say it is) I’m not usually the type to go along with strangers despite of them being the opposite gender unless under business relations. However, this brunette haired girl I met didn’t make me act how I was supposed to.

 

 

We became best friends in a short while and I honestly would have never moved in with anyone of the female population unless they are blood-related or my wife. Because I am just not that type of guy. Perhaps you are calling me a liar because I’m doing the exact opposite of what I told you I actually am. But it’s true, I am never like this. She suggested we moved in together considering we are both from a foreign country and that I am a gay. I agreed but not because I could have the privilege of watching her; not at all.

 

 

At home, she would sometimes wear something so thin without any bra inside and curse my male hormones at such moments. I would look at her for a second and look away immediately; shoving my thoughts as far as I can send it. It’s true that Kylie is really attractive; she’s beautiful, lively, fun and friendly. I am a gentleman, I sworn to be one and I will not go against my words unless it’s the matter of life or death. Some other times, she just enjoys wearing her tank top and underwear and I would close my eyes, chant some words inside my head to get me back into reality. Most of the times, Kylie just makes me feel like I want to protect her; she’s rebellious and she does a lot of mistakes and I’m willing to be there for her, I didn’t see her as anything more back then.

 

 

During the times she hugged me, I would hug her back because I actually enjoy her scent close to mine. Despite of her wild personality, she smelled like soft vanilla and I like it. When she kisses my cheek, I would smile when she wasn’t looking because at times like this that I realized she is this sweet girl I would like to protect; she was fragile. It actually shook me when I saw Soo Hyuk on top of her, Kylie was defenceless. That night, she came into my room because she couldn’t sleep and I just had the urge to embrace her, she was trembling slightly and I frowned; I’m sorry I couldn’t stop it earlier Kylie. I’m really sorry.

 

 

I don’t know why but I never really had relationships with anyone before, it’s not because I hate commitment but perhaps because I only thought of my responsibilities as the heir to the family’s company. When mother and father told me they wanted to introduce me to someone, I figured it must be because they wanted to set me up with a client’s daughter or such. I didn’t quite mind, because maybe I can learn to love. But I didn’t know, I never would have known that the girl is Kylie, my dear Kylie.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter