001

This Is Us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

I swiped the card on the front door and entered. The lights were still on and I guess he’s still up; I wonder why he always sleeps so late. If you’re wondering who is that ‘HE’ I’m talking about; it’s my housemate. We live in the same condo together and we go to the same college. If you’re wondering why I live with a guy… Continue reading.

 

 

As much as you think we’re dating or friends with benefits or something, we’re not. Anyway, continue where I dropped off. Okay, he does the work that the lecturer gives him, not to mention he’s always on top of his class but yet he’s so far from being a nerd. He’s a brilliant hot guy with tons of fans and gay. Oh, you didn’t read it wrong, yes… Gay.

 

 

“Still up?” I look at Kris who’s apparently sitting on the couch with glasses and a book in his hand

“Could ask you the same question.” he mumbled without turning to me

“Sorry mom, I was out mourning on Grandpa’s grave till midnight.” I rolled my eyes; oh you can tell I’m a sarcastic “God Kris, chill out. Why are you reading all these books?”

“Because the exam is coming?” he raises a brow; still not looking

“It’s just another exam. Go hang out, drink, have fun, throw a party, get laid or something.” I throw my hands up in the air “Goodnight Kris.” I kissed his cheek and got into my room

 

 

Yes, it’s usual for me to kiss his cheek. I do it a lot because he doesn’t seem to be bothered by it. I slip out of my shirt and put on a tank top, washed my face, brushed my teeth and combed my hair. I jumped on the bed and drift off to dreamland. If I had any, I barely dream like kids usually do, I’m sure most young adult does.

 

 

The alarm buzzed, I grabbed it and threw it on the floor.

 

 

Smash!

 

 

That’s okay, I’ll buy a new one, I was planning for it to land on the soft carpet but hey, who could blame a bad aim? I rolled around the bed and I landed on the floor with a thud. I rolled too far than what I expected I did. So, I turned the knob and stepped out of my room with just my tank top and underwear on. Yes, I do this often. Who cares what you’re wearing when you’re living in a house with a gay person? I can see Kris cooking in the kitchen. Ahh~ He’s such a good cook.

 

 

“I see your up.” he glance at me and continued cutting the vegetables into cubes

“Yep.” I smiled and walk towards him “What are you cooking hot stuff?” I smirked

“A simple omelette, I made two and I fried some bacon.”

“Ahh~ The fresh smell of western cooking in Korea, I love it.” I sniffed the air; literally “Hey, can you drive me to college today?”

“What about your car?” he raises a brow

“It got towed, they said I shouldn’t park there but I did anyway and so they towed it. It’s so ing frustrating, they just want money.”

“And where did you park it exactly?”

“In the middle of the road.” I replied simply

“Huh… Makes sense why they just WANT MONEY.” Kris smiled sarcastically “Breakfast’ ready.” he arranged them nicely on the table with a glass of orange juice for two next to the plate

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter