041

This Is Us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

With a phone in her hand and her Chanel bag on other; Kylie stood in the middle of the departure section and stared ahead. Kris was talking to someone on the phone and their bags were already loaded inside the plane. She scrolled the gallery on her phone absent-mindedly and saw a photo of her and Kris making funny faces months back; far from what they are now.

 

 

“Let’s go.” Kris said which she answers with a nod and dragged her hand-luggage with her “I’ll carry that for you…”

“No.” she pulled away “I’ll do it myself.”

 

 

The two were led upstairs as they were assigned in first class and Kylie felt better because she didn’t have to sit so near to Kris because she was definitely confused with her thoughts, feelings and everything else that has happened. She stared away to the scenery outside the window; it wasn’t that the scenery was captivating but she wanted to avoid looking at him.

 

 

“Kylie?” she heard him calling her but she didn’t turn “Kylie, are you still angry?”

 

 

No answer.

 

 

Kris sighs “I’m sorry.”

 

 

None spoke to each other during the hours of flight and once they arrived at L.A.X; Kris’ chauffeur came picking them up and Kylie looked out the window with her sunglasses on and legs crossed. It wasn’t until they reached a certain part of the place that she felt herself soothing; the trees covered the fierce sunlight above them and they were heading towards a beach house, quite isolated from the world she would say.

 

 

It was definitely beautiful and the scenery was divine. She expected a house in the middle of L.A with Kim Kardashian as her neighbour or something; not that she would like it. But this was definitely not something she had expected, it was better yet being stuck with someone she doesn’t want to speak with nor see is not making everything perfect.

 

 

“It’s okay, let me get the bags.” Kris nodded to his chauffeur

Kylie stepped out of the car and stared at the house “I can handle it.” she took her bags away from Kris’ hand and walked towards the house

Kris sighs and walked

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter