027

This Is Us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

I rolled around in bed, the mattress was soft and spacious; I snuggled deeper into the pillow and somehow… Wait, this is not my bed. My eyes snapped open and I saw myself on the bed in a; hotel? A luxurious hotel indeed. There was no one else though, no sign of anyone slept next to me before either. , what happened?

 

 

I immediately rolled and stood up, heading to the closet and opening it to reveal tons of men’s clothing; I grabbed one of it and sniffed it; it’s a weird way but yeah whatever. Oh, it’s Soo Hyuk, so I’m in Soo Hyuk’s hotel room right now? Where is he? He didn’t sleep here?

 

 

A white bag on the table caught my eye; a card was placed next to it,

 

 

“Good morning, did you have a good sleep? If you forgot, I’ll help you with the memories. I brought you back here because you told me Kris would lose his mind if he finds out you got drunk but don’t worry; I slept in another room. Here’s a new pair of clothes for you to change into after showering. I’m sorry I had to leave without notice, I’ll call you when I’m done. – Soo Hyuk”
 

 

I look at the bag, wow. He bought me a new outfit and it’s not from some cheap street shops. I open the bag and pulled out a cream loose blouse, black shorts and a pair of matching undergarments in grey. He thought this through didn’t he? I didn’t think he would also buy the undergarments.

 

 

I walk into the bathroom and took a long and hot shower; it was good to let it run over every parts of my skin because after a huge memory loss of last night, I need this. I hope Kris doesn’t smell my lies when I tell them later. It’s just once, I won’t do it again. Later, I took a cab home; when I push the door open, Kris was on the couch with a remote in his hand. I’ll be as casual as I can…

 

 

“Hello!” I chirped; too happy?

He glance and me and turns back to the screen “Hey. How was last night?”

Here it goes “It was great, it was late so I decided to just crash over at Soo Hyuk’s hotel room.” I shrugged

He looks at me and scanned my clothing “I didn’t know you brought clothes.”

“No, Soo Hyuk gave them, aren’t they cute?” I did a little twirl and he nods before turning back to the tv. Well at least he’s not questioning more right? I promise I won’t drink more than three again…

 

 

But sometimes, promises break…

 

 

It had become her daily routine again to go out clubbing and partying till late in the morning when people would usually sleep. She would get back home drunk; Kris doesn’t know because he’ll be in his room already asleep just like anyone else. If Kylie gets too drunk, she goes over to Soo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter