010

This Is Us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

I could feel the sun lighting up the room, piercing through the curtains but it wasn’t bright enough; it was a relaxing atmosphere. Not too bright, not too dark; I moved around in the soft sheets and my hand touches a fabric of someone’s clothes.

 

 

A manly smell crept up my nose; the smell of faint perfume or body odour, but it smelled great that I brought myself closer to the source. I smiled against the fabric and all the entire time; my eyes were still closed, one of my hands wraps itself around someone… Wait, what?

 

 

My eyes tore open and I saw the sight of Kris sleeping beside me with his hands still hugging me in place. I did not just come running into his room like a last night; that was so embarrassing! More or less, his sleeping face makes me feel excited. I never really saw him up close while he was sleeping.

 

 

I could see the zero flaws on his face and the little stubbles on his chin; he doesn’t really need to shave his face a lot because he doesn’t really have facial hairs. He was flawless and he seemed so delicate that I could just stare at his face all the time, his scent was beautiful; everything seems to suit him. He frowns for a while before his eyes fluttered open just to see me staring at him like some weirdo and I flashed an awkward smile; flashing all my teeth.

 

 

“Good morning.” I said in happy but weird voice

His lips hitched upwards in amusement when he closed his eyes again “Morning.”

“So…” I chewed on my bottom lip “Thanks for taking me in last night.”

He chuckles “You barged into my room last night and woke me up with a scream; your welcome.”

I flushed red, me? THE Kylie Park was actually scared and terrified of some movie, way to go my pride “Sorry about that, I was just… You know.”

“Don’t worry about it.” he mumbled

“If it weren’t for you, I couldn’t have slept.”

“I figured.” he replies with his eyes still closed

“Okay.” I realized his arms were no longer around me, I wasn’t really deciding to get up though; I love staying in bed and it didn’t matter whose bed was it

“Are you planning to stay in MY bed?” he asks bluntly

“Yes.” I replied with my eyes closed

“You got guts there.”

“Thanks.” I snorted

“You looked so terrified last night.”

“Don’t. Even remind me of what happened last night.” I shove the thoughts away

“Yah…” he puts a finger on my forehead and I opened my eyes to see him frowning

“What?”

“You’re hot.”

That came out of nowhere “Umm, thanks?”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter