020

This Is Us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

I tap my pen on the paper and groaned, how exactly do you start out a company? I don’t remember, Kris could easily pass this question. Since when did fashion ever have to do with company? Okay, stupid question; it always does. Everyone was asked to do some sort of essay and we couldn’t copy it by the book so if I took it out of Kris’ head, easier right? I wanna ask him but he’s not ho…

 

 

I heard the door opened; speaking of him… I got up but stopped when I heard a presence of another person. Kris never brings other people home; so do I, well except that one time the model was too drunk to get to his hotel and stuff. I placed my ear against my door and I didn’t hear wrong. I actually blushed…

 

 

I heard low grunt from where I stand and it didn’t belong to Kris because I know his voice really well; it was a sound coming from another guy. And then I heard Kris groan and the next thing I knew is that his door went shut; locked it too because I heard a click.

 

 

I’m not eavesdropping but well I just had to listen, pffft, am not a ert! I slowly twist the knob of my door and stepped out on the living room; I went to the kitchen first to grab a drink because wouldn’t it be weird if I stand in the living room with no reason? I stood in front of his door and sip down my drink.

 

 

“.” a low hiss came out from Kris’ mouth “Shh…”

 

 

That’s the first curse I heard from him; I never heard him curse before because he’s this guy who has an image of… uh, I don’t know and the next thing almost made me spill my water because the other guy was . It’s sort of weird experiencing this in real life. Why is Kris shushing him? It’s not that I can’t hear them; tch.

 

 

“, Kris.”

 

 

The guy groaned out and if you’re wondering how I can hear so well is that because I’m now placing my ears on his door with a glass in between. Call me a stalker but I still am not, and definitely not a ert but the sounds they made do make me blush somehow.

 

 

Okay, I should just get back in my room and don’t bother their activity because I wouldn’t want people to hear me having either, I’m pretty sure I’m not that loud because loud annoys me. You’re having ? Sure, but it doesn’t mean the whole building needs to know you are; if the rooms near you does; it’s normal but don’t need to scream like you’ve just seen a ghost, it’s a turn off.

 

 

When I heard Kris’ bed banged against the wall; I had to just cover my face with the pillow. I don’t know why I’m somehow embarrassed by this situation. Because it’s just next to mine? Okay ma

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter