045

This Is Us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

“What are you drawing?” Kris walked into the bedroom while Kylie sat on the bed with her sketchbook in her hand

“Just… Something.” she mumbled

Kris scoffed and sat next to her to see her sketching a male with perhaps her new design of a suit “It’s good.”

“You think so?” she looked at him

“I know so.”

“Hey.” Kylie called out

“Yeah?”

“Will you be my first male model when I start my own label?”

Kris raised a brow “Seriously? I’m not a model, I’m a business guy.”

“And I don’t care.” she answered “Aw come on, please? I’m sure the clothing will sell well with you as a model.”

“That’s very nice of you but…” she pouted deeply “Okay fine.”

“Thank you thank you thank you!” Kylie jumped on Kris and he landed on his back on the bed with her on top of him; hugging him tightly

“Ohkay big girl, you can let go now.” he chuckled

She stood straight and looked at him “I really appreciate it though, really.”

Kris smiled “Somehow I wonder, how we always end up in this position?” he asked

“Hey, it’s only been twice okay.”

“Really now?” Kris sat upright which made Kylie sit on his lap

“Yes, twice.” she nodded with a roll of her eyes

“Very suggestive isn’t it?”

“How is that?” Kylie teased

 

 

Kris stared at her eyes before glancing at her lips and then he leaned closer to close the gap between them. Both of his hands held her waist in place as he kissed her; it felt normal kissing her, not normal of a boring thing, normal as though he really is supposed to kiss her and he actually enjoyed all the kisses that they had shared, even when it felt awkward to him before.

 

 

Does he love her? He wasn’t going to answer that question just yet but does she love him? She didn’t want to admit it but they both know the answer quite well and despite of neither of them seemed prepared enough to say it; this was enough for now. Kylie wrapped her arms around his neck and pulled him closer while one of Kris’ hands cupped her cheek and kissed her before pulling back to stare into her eyes.

 

 

Kylie broke into a laugh and smiled at him “Honestly.” she breathed “I could kiss you forever.”

He chuckled “Makes us even.”

 

 

After a few days, the two had to head back to Seoul considering their trip had already ended and truth be told; none of them thought that when they come back, things would change for the better for the both of them but fortunately it did and Kylie wasn’t complaining one single bit though it was still weird and hard for her to actually accept the reality she’s in. Kris and Kylie doesn’t wear their engagement ring though because it just didn’t feel right at the moment. However, she stopped hating it and Kris was happy they were friends again; well maybe more, not that either of them are willing to admit. For now.

 

 

“It feels like decades since I was last here.” Kylie stepped out of the car and shut the door

“Yeah, we haven’t gone to college for quite some time that I feel like I’m grown old.” Kris held the files in his hand

“The feeling feels new.”

“Maybe because it is, a lot changed since we were last here.”

Kylie looked at him “Yeah, a lot.”

“Do you want to go out for lunch?” Kris asked

“No, it’s fine. I’ll be eating out with Min and Ara, I’m sure we miss each other’s company.” she smiled “I’ll call if there is anything.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter