034

This Is Us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

The Chairman Suite was utterly mesmerizing; having the view from one of Singapore’s highest places and getting the most magnificent view of the city with the lights down below. It was definitely breath taking. The Marina Bay Sands offers a lot of things to fill up time; there’s a whole entire mall, casino’s, clubs, theatre even museum and the amount of entertainment that it provides was endless.

 

 

The two had changed into formal attire and ended up seating in a restaurant for dinner. The place was exquisite and anyone could tell plenty of money had been spent on it. It was calm and relaxing; the soft live jazz music playing at the other side of the restaurant filled the quiet atmosphere where only sounds of small voices and utensils clashed slightly against each other was heard.

 

 

Guy Savoy; being a high class restaurant of course have their own dress codes which explains why Kylie isn’t wearing tights or her usual, instead a 4-inch above knee elegant white dress with a black belt wrapped around her waist. She couldn’t really recall when did she bought such mannered dresses that her mother had preferred and approve off while Kris in his suit; he had tons to be counted.

 

 

 

 

“I never thought I would actually wear something this formal to dinner.” Kylie chuckles

“Me either.” Kris grinned

“Have you eaten here before?”

“This restaurant? Nope, my first. However, I do know some of the main highlights.”

Kylie looks around and nods “It’s been quite some time since I ate something French or somewhere not to my favourite in the list but not in my dislikes either.”

“Hello, welcome to Guy Savoy; I’ll be your waiter for this wonderful night. May I take your order?”

“Yes.” Kris nods “We’ll be having Artichoke and black truffle soup, layered brioche with mushrooms and truffles for the entrée, is there anything you’d like?” he looks at Kylie

“Oui, Homard “cruit” en vapeur froide.” she smirks and Kris looks quite amused at her answer which the waiter answered with a nod

“Crispy sea bass with delicate spice with “Land and Sea” saddle, loin and shoulder of lamb, salsify and hazelnuts.” Kris said as he looks over the menu

“You know it sounds fancy in French.” she chuckles and the waiter smiled

“And you know I can speak French better than you.” he said back casually “Would you like that or the beef?”

Kylie purses her lips “I don’t know, which would you suggest?” she turns to the waiter

“The Le paleron de bœuf wagyu en deux cuissons, jeunes carottes et pomme “Maxim’s” is really famous and would be our customers most favourite.”

“Hmm, shall I change?” Kris raises his brows

“Yes.” Kylie didn’t hesitate to nod

“Okay, change it then.”

“Dessert?” the waiter smiled

“Boule noire.” Kylie and Kris answered at the same time

“Drinks preferred?”

“Martini or champagne?” Kris looks at her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter