When he scares you

EXO-M Scenarios

When he scares you

Tao - Huang Zitao

Written by: Sakura19Haruno95

 

s_ceci_1302_tao.jpg

 

"Well hello there cutie," sounded a drunk man from an alleyway you passed. You had just been at SM Entertainment to visit your boyfriend Tao. You didn't realise how late it had gotten and you had to hurry home, or your parents would get worried. You ignored the man and continued on your way, the man didn't like that. He gave some kind of signal to behind him and his friends appeared. You saw it all in the corner of your eye and got scared. You walked faster, but the men were right in your heels. You started to run.

 

The men were catching up to you and you swinged in an alleyway, but you didn't know... that it was a dead end. You stoped at the end and turned around to see the men surounding you. You were terrified. They laughed like hyenas and looked at you as if you were their prey, now you were. One of the them reached out to youand traped your arms behind your back. You screamed as they advanced towards you, painfully slow. You felt like it was killing you. 

 

You though of Tao and that the goodbye you said to each other before you left him, would be the last one... You felt tears theaten their way down your cheeks to the end of your chin, and drop to the ground. You closed your eyes and prayed, for some kind of miracle to happen. Suddenly you heard a scream and opened your eyes slightly and saw a tall man in black fighing of the men who had followed you. The one behind you threw you to the ground and faught the lone man with his friends. 

 

Something about the lone man seemed familiar, then you noticed. The man made a turn in the air and kicked the man who came from behind you in the face. The man fell to the ground with a bloody nose. Your eyes widened, it was Tao! Your panda Tao... had he followed you? Tao had this... look in his eyes. It could literary make your blood freeze, the other men flinched but kept on fighting him off, but Tao didn't give up. He had them all down on the ground in less than ten minutes, but those ten minutes showed you a different side of Tao. A side of Tao you've never seen before. His black hair shined and his eyes were seeing red.You moved closer to the wall behind you, wanting to disappear in it, because this was like a living nightmare.

 

The man you loved, turned out to be a beast...

 

You pulled your knees to your chest, placed your hands on your ears and leaned your head on your bent knees. You didn't, no, couldn't believe this was the same Tao. It was frightening, you felt the need to cry. You flinched and moved away when a hand was placed on your shoulder. You looked up to see Tao, he had a worried look on his face, but his eyes were still the scary ones you've seen only moments before.

 

"____?" his voice soft and careful, as to not scare you any further. He knew he went far this time, but seeing those men with you like that, just made his blood boil. Thus making him do what he did. Beating down those guys with his wu-shu, and he doesn't regret it. "Come on," he tried again, "take my hand. I'll take you home," he was bent down to your level. The scary eyes was replaced with loving eyes, you noticed. Your eyes glistened with unshed tears, you hugged him and let them fall on his shoulder. Tao frowned, he was mad at himself for scaring you like that. He had no idea you would be this affected.

 

"Don't..." you whispered, "don't do that again..." you finished. Tao softly smiled and said that he wouldn't. He picked you up, bridal style, and carried you home. You fell asleep as he carried you. Your parents opened the door for you and Tao carried you to your room and put you to bed. He kissed your forehead and turned to walk out when your hand grabed a hold of his.

 

"Don't go," you said, your voice muffled by your blancket. Tao smiled softly and asked about your parents. "They wouldn't mind, 'as long as I'm happy, they're happy' they said," she finished. Tao nodded his head and went to bed with you. Tao had his arms safely around you, he could stay tonight he thought. 'My geges will have my head in the morning...' he thought before he fell asleep.