When he says "I love you" for the first time

EXO-M Scenarios

 

When he says "I love you" for the first time

Tao - Huang Zitao

Written by: Sakura19Haruno95

 

tumblr_mdxj41ZSHQ1ru8kx4o1_500.png

 

You and Tao were walking in the streets of Hongdae, looking at the stalls and what they were selling.

 

"Look!" you exclaimed as you dragged Tao to a jewerly stand. You picked up one of the couple necklaces: it was two different kind of moons. A full moon and a crescent moon, each with a diamond on it. They were shaped to fit each other like most other couple necklaces. You smiled at them but put them down again. You knew Tao didn't like those kinds of things.

 

Meanwhile, Tao had seen how you were looking at those necklaces. He had also noticed your disappointed expression when you put them back. He eyed the necklaces and moved closer to you to get a better look of them, he had to admit, they weren't half bad. They were better than the usual hears.

 

"I'm just gonna go to the restroom for a bit, you stay here" you said. Tao nodded his head with a smile. When he saw you was gone from his sight he turned to the woman selling the jewerly and asked to by the necklaces. He smiled as the thought of you and quickly hid them in his pocket.

 

"I'm back!" you said as you hugged Tao from behind.

 

"Then shall we continue?" he asked. You nodded your head and dragged him to another stall.

 

When you made it home you went to the bathroom and Tao went to hide the necklace somewhere you would find it. He placed the crescent moon around his neck and hid the full moon under your blanket, so when you had to draw it back you would see it. Tao went to hide behind the door and waited for you to find it.

 

When you were done in the bathroom you went to go to sleep, you were surprised when you didn't see Tao in the bed. You were about to remove the blanket and Tao slowly made his way to stand  behind you. When you removed the blanket you saw the full moon necklace you saw earlier that day. Then you felt Tao's arms snaking their way around your waist and Tao laid his head on your shoulder.

 

"You like it?" he asked.

 

"No," you started, Tao was shocked for a moment there then you said, "I love it!" Tao smiled and kissed you cheek.

 

"I guess this is my way of showing that I..." he stopped. You knew what he was trying to do, he was the kind of person who had a little problem with telling people how he felt.

 

"It's okay, you don't need t-"

 

"I love you!" he cut you off. Your eyes widened and you turned around to look at him. "I love you," he said this again. He wore one of the most softest looks you have ever seen him wear. You melted at him then you noticed the crescent moon around his neck. You smiled wide and kissed him. You reached out for the full moon and had Tao put it on for you.

 

"I love you too," you said and kissed him again.