When he helps you with schoolwork

EXO-M Scenarios

When he helps you with schoolwork

Lay - Zhang Yixing

Written by: Sakura19Haruno95

 

tumblr_mav627QqSG1rzmz6ho1_500.png

 

"Lay," you called him, "can you help me with this?" you asked as he reached you.

 

"What do you need help with?" he said as he leaned against you from behind to look at the homework you had. You already regreted asking him for help, but you pointed at the question (math question) and glanced at him from the corner of your eye as he read it. "Well," he started, "what you need to do is this," he said and demonstrated how to do it. As you were busy solving the question Lay s his left arm around your waist. You shivered under his touch, and Lay smirked.

 

You tried to ignore him and focused on the math problem. But Lay slid his hand under the back of your shirt. You could feel his cold hand tracing up your spine, you shivered again and turned to glare at him. Lay just smiled motioned for you to get the homework done. You sent him a last glare and turned to finish up. Lay then moved to stand right behind you. One hand on each side of your waist. He leaned down with his lips to kiss your exposed shoulder blade. You rolled your shoulder blades, in hope he would stop. Lay smirked and nibbled at the skin.

 

You couldn't consentrate at all! He was getting really annoying, but you were almost done. You tortured yourself to finish the last question, even with Lay's assaulting lips. When you finished you turned your chair around and glared at Lay, again he just smirked at you. You grabbed his collar and pulled him in for a kiss.

 

When you pulled away Lay smiled and dragged you out of the door. "Where are we going?" you asked him.

 

"You'll see," he smiled and made a 'shh~' sound. You just shock your head and giggled. 'Lay will always be Lay,' you thought with a smile.