When he wants your attention

EXO-M Scenarios

 

When he wants your attention

Luhan - Lu Han

Written by: CK0330

4c08ebe31040a8a191c848c9da7234d4.jpg

 

"Bbuing bbuing!" 

 

You were in your apartment, trying to finish your homework, but Luhan didn't like it. He came over for a surprise visit, but you had to finish this. But he was making it pretty hard for you to focus. "Luhan, i told you, i have to finish this" You said as you rubbed your temple.

 

"You can finish that later when i'm gone. I can only be here for 20 more minutes before i need to leave" He looked down and pouted. "We don't get to spend so much time together now that i'm an idol..."

 

You sighed and looked up at him for the first time since he had arrived. "I know, Luhan and i hate it too. But you don't understand, school is important to me if i want to be something. I only have a few more questions, then i'm all yours, okay?"

 

Luhan nodded. "Okay".

 

 

You continued to finish your homework while Luhan was staring at you the whole time. A few minutes of silence passed, but Luhan was getting more and more anxious.

 

 

"This is boring" He sighed. "Play with me! Please, ____! Look!" He lifted his hands up to his face and started doing all kinds of Aegyo again. You sighed and glared at him.

 

"No, Luhan" You went back to doing your homework, but suddenly your book wasn't on the table anymore. It was on the floor. You looked up at Luhan who was standing up with his arms crossed.

 

"Play with me?" He smiled the sweetest smile he had and you couldn't be angry at him. You put your pencil down and sighed.

 

"Fine, i'll play with you" You said as you stood up. "Gosh, Luhan. Sometimes you're just like a little kid".

 

"Am not!" He said as he began jumping up and down while clapping his hands together.

 

You laughed at him. "And you're supposed to be 23 years old?" You said as you shook your head, smiling at him.