When he gets jealous

EXO-M Scenarios

 

When he gets jealous

Luhan - Lu Han

Requested by: BinguGirls321

 

luhan.jpg

 

You were on your way to visit your boyfriend Luhan, while he was still in Korea. But first you went to a grocery shop which was close to his dorm. You guessed he didn't have anything yet to eat, the same with the rest of the boys. As you went to the cashier you noticed someone you knew rather well.

 

"Kai!" you yelled and waved your arm. It was Kai from EXO-K, you had no idea they were here. You were same age with Kai so you were friends. Kai turned around and and smiled in your direction and waved at you. As you got the groceries you made your way towards him. He was kind enough to take both of the bags from your hands. You protested, saying you could carry them, but he said no. You gave up trying to persuade him so you both were on your way to EXO-M's dorm, luckily EXO-M and K had their 'Chinese dorms' in the same building. Actually right next to each other. 

 

When you finally entered EXO-M's dorm Luhan was at the door and pulled you into a hug. You chuckled you weren't even on the other side of the doorstep before he 'attacked' you. Kai smirked at the two of you and left the groceries in the kitchen.

 

"Where were you?" Luhan asked, his voice muffeled since his face was at the crook of you neck.

 

"I were at the store," you answered. "Why?"

 

"Why did Kai come too...?" his voice trailed off, you almost chuckled. You placed his head so his face was in front of you.

 

"I met him on the way here, and as you know EXO-K live on the other side of the hallway," you answered and pecked Luhan's lips, "besides you have nothing to worry about, you finished. Luhan gave you one of his adorable smiles and kissed you on the lips.

 

"Ahem," you both turned around to spot the rest of EXO-M and Kai behind them, you smiled sheepishly and Luhan scrached the back of his neck and laughed.

 

"Well, I'll see you around guys," Kai said and started walking to the door, "I have to get back to my own members," he finished with a smile and a quick kiss on your cheek. Luhan glared at Kai and wrapped his arms around you waist and pulled you closer to him.

 

"She's mine," he said "don't you dare Kim Jongin!" Kai chuckled and sprinted out of the room before Luhan could get a hold of him. The other members laughed at Luhan's antics

 

"I'm gonna go and make dinner," you smiled at him and pecked his cheek and made your way into the kitchen.

 

"I don't like Kai..." Luhan said as EXO-M sat on couches and chairs in the living room.

 

"Why?" asked Chen.

 

"He and ____ are so close..." he pouted, "and it's bothering me," he finished. Xiumin laughed and said: "Don't be such a jelly-monster"

 

"Jelly-monster?" asked Luhan, Xiumin nodded his head.

 

"Yeah, a jealous monster," Xiumin said,

 

"You know, as well as us," started Kris, "that ____ and Kai are just friends."

 

"Doesn't seem like it to me..." he finished and went to the kitchen. There he saw you cutting vegetables. He wrapped his arms around your waist from behind and kissed your neck. "You're mine," he whispered in your ear making you shiver, "and no one else's," he finished with a kiss behind your ear. You giggled since it tickled, Luhan smiled at your laugh and placed his chin on your shoulder.

 

 


 

This chapter was for BinguGirls321, I hope you liked it :D