When s

EXO-M Scenarios

 

When s

Xiumin - Kim Min Seok

Written by: CK0330

a3a4877ajw1eforh0vrzoj20rs15owkh.jpg

 

Tao laughed as Xiumin lost the ball - again. The boys had decided to play basketball and you joined them by watching only.

 

Team number 1: Kris, Tao and Lay.

 

Team number 2: Xiumin, Luhan and Chen.

 

"Aish! You lost the ball again?!" Chen shouted at Xiumin.

"This is unfair" Luhan mumbled as he kicked some rocks away. "Kris is a good basketball player and Lay and Tao is taller than us".

"You're just complaining because you're losing!" Tao shouted as he stuck his tounge out towards the other team.

"I'm complaining it because everyone with eyes can see that this is unfair. Xiumin at basketball while Kris is good at it, you, Kris and Lay is taller than me, Xiumin and Chen. Obviously it's unfair!"

"I don't that much..." Xiumin mumbled.

"You're kidding, right?" Lay chuckled. "We don't even have to take the ball away from you, you end up losing it anyway".

Kris patted his shoulder. "Sorry, but he's right. Since the teams are a little unfair, how about we change?"

"Yes!" Luhan shouted.

"No!" Tao shouted at the same time as Luhan.

You walked up to the boys and picked the ball up from the ground. "Don't change teams".

"Hey! ____, which sides are you on?!" Luhan shouted at you. "You're Xiumin's girlfriend, you're supposed to be on his side!"

"I am" You smiled and threw the ball to Xiumin. He catched it and stared at you confused. "Xiumin doesn't need to change teams, he can do it. Right, Xiumin?" You looked at him.

He nodded and smiled. "Yes, i can" He looked at Kris. "No need to change, i'm gonna beat all three of you!"

 

You laughed as you went back to your seat and watched the boys playing.