When he gives you a hickey

EXO-M Scenarios

 

When he gives you a hickey

Kris - Wu Yi Fan

Written by: CK0330

PY2GcEZ.jpg

 

"Kris!" You whined as you stared at your neck in the mirror. "Why did you do this to me?!"

 

Kris appeared behind you and smiled proudly at his work. He wrapped his arms around your waist and leaned his head on your shoulder as he looked at the two of you in the mirror. "I think it suits you very well. Besides, it'll show those guys that you go to school with that you are mine".

 

"Or that i am a " You mumbled as you searched for make up to cover up the hickey Kris had given you when he came for a surprise visit today. He had decided to visit you before you went to school and one thing lead to another and that's how he ended up giving you a hickey.

 

"If someone dares calling you that, i'll personally visit them myself" He said as he pressed his lips against your neck. But you weren't going to do the same mistake twice. You pushed him away and looked at his pouting face.

 

"That's enough. One hickey is more than enough. I'm never letting you kiss my neck ever again" You said before turning back to the mirror to cover up your hickey.

 

"But i love giving you these love bites".

 

"I don't care" You replied as you put the make up on. Once you were done, you turned to look at Kris who was glaring at your neck.

 

"I want everyone to see my work. It's like a piece of art. A hickey from these lips" He pointed to his lips. "Is like something really unique, special and something everyone wants, but only one person can get. Therefore you should treat it better and not cover it up".

 

"That's your opinion to it. If i show up at school with a hickey i'll get teased all day, so no. It'll stay covered".

 

He sighed. "Fine... but just so you know, i'm not approving of this!"

 

You crossed your arms and smirked. "Wanna make a deal then?"

 

He raised a brow at you. "What kind of deal?"

 

"I won't wear any make up and i will show this hickey to everyone if you do the same".

 

"But... i don't have a hickey?"

 

You smirked and walked closer to him. "I can fix that".

 

He slowly backed away and put his hands up in defense. "N-no, it's cool. Hickey stays covered" He put his hands on his hips and shook his head. "It would be a disaster if i showed up with a hickey on my neck. My fans would go crazy if they saw it. My members would tease me until the hickey was gone".

 

You giggled. "See my point?"

 

"But i'm not ashamed to hide your love marks. If it weren't for all the fangirls, my members, the cameras and all that, i would gladly show it off to everyone" He smirked as he leaned down to your lips and kissed you. "These lips are only mine. Don't ever forget it".