When he tries to show off

EXO-M Scenarios

 

When he tries to show off

Xiumin - Kim Min Seok

Written by: CK0330

tumblr_inline_nsb52k8twK1rwyw06_500.jpg

 

You were visiting EXO's dorm, or to be more specific, Xiumin. But he was acting a little weird. This was the first time you had spent time together with EXO there as well. Only half of EXO though, EXO-K was at some sort of variety show, so it was only you, Xiumin and the rest of EXO-M 

 

Now, here's the weird part. As soon as you were seated in the couch and given a glass of water, Xiumin had shouted "How about a push up contest?!"

 

You almost choked on the water and looked at him with widened eyes, along with the 5 other boys. "A what?" You asked.

 

He smiled at you. "Not you. Me and the guys. I bet i can beat all of you".

 

Kris laughed. "Like you could ever win over me".

 

"I can, and i'll prove it!" Xiumin said as he stood up.

 

"Ooooh!" Chen smile widely at Xiumin and Kris.

 

"Let's make this a contest between Kris and Xiumin then!" Lay shouted.

 

Kris smirked as he walked over to Xiumin. "Good luck" He chuckled as both of them got into the posetions.

 

"I'll count for Xiumin! Go Xiumin! You can beat him!" Luhan cheered.

 

"I'll count for Kris then. Come on, Kris! This is going to be easy!" Tao cheered. The push up contest started with Luhan and Tao cheering them up. 

 

"1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10...." Tao counted for every push up Kris took.

 

"1...2...3...4..." Luhan counted for Xiumin.

 

The score was now: Kris: 20. Xiumin: 16. Everyone was surprised by how close Xiumin was to beat Kris. Even Kris got a little surprised, but he quickly regained his focus.

 

"21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 28, 30!" Tao counted loudly.

 

"Come on, Xiumin! 17...18...19...20..." Luhan tilted his head to the side. "Xiumin, you gotta hurry or Kris will beat you!"

 

"I'm... trying" Xiumin growled as he pushed himself up and down.

 

10 minutes later Xiumin was lying on his back while Luhan was fanning him. You were sitting next to his face while wiping his sweat away with a tissue. Kris was sitting in the couch with a smirk on his face as Tao high fived him.

 

"Well... you almost beat him" Lay smiled at Xiumin. "It was pretty even".

 

"Oh please!" Tao shouted. "Kris won by 45. Xiumin lost with 22! That's not even close to even!"

 

"You still did a pretty good job, hyung" Chen smiled at the panting Xiumin and gave him two thumbs up.

 

"Don't beat yourself over it, kiddo. You're just not as strong as me" Kris chuckled.

 

You rolled your eyes at Kris and smiled at Xiumin. "I think you did really well. I believe you could easily beat Kris if you wanted to".

 

Xiumin looked up at you. "You really think so?"

 

"Posetive!" You smiled at him. 

 

"Alright!" He pushed himself off the floor and pointed at Kris. "You and me, re-match now!"