When he gets jealous

EXO-M Scenarios

 

When he gets jealous

Lay - Zhang Yixing

Written by: Sakura19Haruno95

 

Zhang+Yixing+2.png

 

 

Lay found himself glaring the waiter at the restaurant where he had taken you out on a date. The damn waiter wouldn't leave you alone. At. All. And the worst of it? You sat there and smiled... Smiled! That smile was for Lay, and Lay only. He knows that you're just being nice, but... 'Can't you see he's flirting with you?!' he thought, his frown deepening.

 

"Would that be all?" the waiter asked you, never once even sparing a single glance at Lay who sat opposite from you.

 

"Yes, thank you," you finished with a smile. The waiter nodded his head and went to get your drinks.

 

"I really don't like that guy," Lay said to himself and crossed his arms.

 

"Why?" you asked. "He's a nice guy."

 

"Yeah, yeah... Nice and nice..." Lay said glancing back at the damn waiter who had the nerve to wink at you. Again, you smiled.

 

"Lay-oppa," you snapped him back to you, "Are you okay?" You asked.

 

"Hmm, yeah I'm fine ____. Don't worry," he said, "But ____, that waiter he-"

 

"Here are your drinks," the waiter said and in the process, interrupted what Lay was saying. Lay looked out the window and scowled, but this time you noticed Lays weird behaviour. You tilted your head in confusion and narrowed your eyes.

 

"Your food will be ready soon," the waited smiled at you, you smiled back and thanked him. When he left you looked at Lay again. 'What's wrong with him? He wasn't like that when we got here...' you thought.

 

"Lay-oppa?" You tried to get his attention, but he didn't budge. "Lay-oppa?!" You tried again: same result. "LAY OPPA!!" You finally got his attention, but he didn't look all to happy though. You sighed and smiled at him: "Lay-oppa, please tell me. What's with you?" You asked. "You weren't like this before."

 

"____?" Lay asked and stared at you, dead in the eye. You could feel a blush creep up to your cheeks, Lay noticed and moved closer to you. Lay glanced to the side and saw that waitor glaring at him, Lay smirked back and looked back at you.

 

"Lay-oppa?" You were confused by his actions. You had your foreheads connected, you blushed even harder. Lay smirked and closed the distance between you.

 

He kissed you.

 

"Don't smile like that at any other person than me," he whispered as you parted. You were confused for a moment but then realized: Lay... was jealous! You widened your eyes at this and giggled. Lay looked confused, you giggled even more.

 

"Lay-oppa..." You started. "Were you jealous?" You finished with a smile. Lay widened his eyes, and denied it while stuttering. You just laughed at his silliness as he pouted with a small blush and looked away.

 

"Lay-oppa?" You asked with a grin on your face. Lay glanced at you at the corner of his eyes. You motioned for him to get closer to you. He did and looked at you in the eye. "Wo ai ni* Zhang Yixing," you finished with a peck on his lips. Lay smiled and replied with the same. In the background the waiter could be seen scowling and glaring at Lay. Lay smiled at him with a smuch smile and mouthed to him: 'She's mine.' You couldn't help but laugh at Lay as he did that. Then you both continued to eat your dinner in a comfortable silence, everything about the waitor forgotten.

 

(*Wo ai ni = I love you)