When you're getting his present ready

EXO-M Scenarios

 

When you're getting his present ready

Lay - Zhang Yixing

Requested by: --Darkestsweetdreams

 

large.jpg

 

"Alright," you said to your self as you were about to do the finishing touches on your present. It was your boyfriend's birthday and you wanted to make him something special, so you were preparing a birthday-date for just you and him. And with the help of the rest of the EXO member for keeping him distracted while you set it up, it was sure to be a success! Little did you know that Yixing had ran away for the boys and made his way over to you, since he wanted to spend his day with you. So you were surprised when you got a phonecall from Luhan saying that they lost Yixing, which isn't all that unusual, but at this moment you panicked and the front door opened and the birthday-boy entered with a shocked expression.

 

"____," he stated as you slowly turned around to look at him with your phone against your ear. "What's going on?" 

 

"I..." you started. "I wanted to make you something special today since, well..." you slowly trailed off as he walked over to you with a smile now on his face.

 

"You decided to give me a gift?" You halfheartedly glared at him and said; "Well, yeah, and now you've ruined it!" You were a little upset, but you quickly calmed down and huged him. "Happy birthday anyway," you finished and kissed his cheek.

 

"Tell you what?" he said and smiled down at you. "I'll make it up to you, right here, right now."

 

"Oh, yeah? And what do you have in mind?"

 

"You're already ready so let's go out, " he smiled, "my treat!" he winked.

 

"But, it's your birthday!" you exclaimed, shaking your head at him. "You shouldn't have to pay!"

 

"You already paied so much attention to this surprise, and I ruined it." he smiled and dragged you out of the house, locking the door. "So let me pay just as much attention to you now as you did for me," he finished with a chaste kiss on you lips, "Let's go." You could only she your head with a fond smile as you looked at him. 'I really am the luckiest woman on earth!'

 

Back at the apartment, your housephone laied forgotten on the ground, Luhan still on it,"Hey! You there? Come on, don't be angry, please!". "I don't think she can hear you," the voice of Tao was also heard. "But-" *beep* *beep* *beep*

 


Hello everyone!!
I'm so sorry for not updating in litterary years!
There is no excuse for my neglect of this, I can do nothing but apologize and hope you'll forgive me~ -_-''
I'll try my best to pick up the lost work and write more often, that I promise you!

Also! I've been hired to write for a VIXX scenario shop, so if anyones interessted here's the link. If you like my writing here, you might like is there too. The other authors are amazing too~!
So until next time~