When you go public as a couple

EXO-M Scenarios

 

When you go public as a couple

Kris - Wu Yi Fan

Written by: CK0330

0b7ed664da4957f2efec1a5c3d47a54e.jpg

 

The news about you and Kris being a couple was all over the internet. Just a few hours ago you and Kris had decided to go public with your relationship and the response was quite shocking to mostly everyone. You couldn't help but feel a little hurt when you saw what people were writing about you on the internet. 

 

 

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

They look so cute together! She's so lucky T-T I'd give anything to be her!

 

Who the hell is this b*****?! Stealing our Kris oppa!!! T-T T-T

 

R.I.P ____

 

Why is everyone so harsh?! We should be happy that our oppa has a girlfriend ^.^ And she's sooooo
cute! I will support them <3

 

She's just in it for fame. Kris probably doesn't give a sh*t about her.

 

I'm gonna find out where this chick lives and kill her! Who's with me?!

 

 

You knew very well that once the relationship was made public, everything would change. Kris, EXO and EXO's manager all warned you about it, but you said you could handle it. You were a little stubborn, but you really thought you could handle it. Turns out you weren't so good at it after all. You closed your laptop and hugged your pillow while quietly sobbing into it. A familiar tune started playing and you glanced over at your phone that was lying on your bed.

 

Kris' name appeared on the screen and you were hesitating whether you should pick it up or not. If you did, Kris would know you were crying and he would know why. That would be just like saying 'You were right, i can't handle this'. Kris really did think it was a bad idea to go public with this relationship, not because of him, but because of you. He was worried that this would leave you heartbroken and he had tried so hard to talk you from it, but eventually he gave in. 

 

After Kris calling you 5 times it stopped. You sighed in relief, but a knock coming from your door made you tense up. It couldn't be Kris... could it? You climbed down from your bed and you walked to your front door. You took a deep breath and opened it, revealing Kris with a panicked expression on his face. He dropped his phone on the ground when he  saw your face. "____..." He said as he lashed towards you and wrapped his arms around your body.

 

You used the last of your strength to wrap your arms around his neck, sobbing into his shoulder. All this crying had made you weak. "I-i'm sorry..." Those words were the only things you could manage to say at this point. Your eyes were probably all red and puffy right now, a sight you really didn't want Kris to see.

 

He closed the door with his foot and put his hand on the back of your head. "I knew this would happen. I warned you, didn't i? I told you how mean people would be once this relationship was out. I'm used to it by now, so i don't get hurt anymore. But today, when i saw all the nasty comments about you, i got hurt. So i figured you must be hurting as well and i was right" He sighed. "But i wish i wasn't. Seeing you in this state is killing me" He put his hands on your shoulders and pushed you away from him, but only so he could look at you. He bent his head down and smiled his killer smile. "But you know, ____, you have me. I'm always here and those people doesn't know you. Not like i do. So don't pay attention to them, only pay attention to me. Can you do that for me, ____?"

 

You nodded your head as you wiped your tears with your sleeve. "I''ll try. How's... EXO doing? Because of my reckless decision, i'm sure i've caused some trouble for them".

 

He shook his head. "Don't worry about them, worry only about you. We'll be fine, i promise. They've seen what people have been saying about us and they all wanted me to tell you that they got your back, so just hold on and be strong" He chuckled and smiled. "You're quite lucky, having 11 brothers stand by you, no matter what" He smiled and your hair. "If there's anything i can do to make it easier for you, just ask and i'll do it".

 

"Just kiss me, that's all i'm asking for" You smiled at him and he smiled back.

 

"That... you don't even have to ask" He said as he put his hand on your cheek and kissed you with lots of passion.