When you tell him you're pregnant

EXO-M Scenarios

 

When you tell him you're pregnant

Chen - Kim Jongdae

Written by: Sakura19Haruno95

 

tumblr_static_1__46_.png

 

'Wh-what do I do?' you thought as you sat on the toilet, you head leaned back as you stared at the roof. 'He's... he's going to hate me and-' your thought were interrupted as Chen came in through the door of your appartment.

 

"____? Where are you?" he called through the house.

 

"I'm in the bathroom," you replied, 'And I'm never going out!' you finished in your head. You heard feet shuffle outside the door and Chen knocked on it. "Are you okay?" he asked

 

"Yeah," you answerd a little too fast, "I'm completely fine!" Chen frowned from behind the door, but didn't want to pester you, so he said he would be in the kitchen. You answered with an okay. You waited five more minutes before you forced yourself to walk out of the bathroom and into the living room. You sat down on a couch with a sigh. 

 

"What's wrong?" Chen asked as he stood behind you, massaging your shoulders. "Please tell me," he said. You shook your head and moved away from his hand and to the bedroom. You were too tired to think and didn't have any energy to do anything. You just wanted to find a hole and fall down in it and dissapear from the world.

 

"Now I know something's not right with you," Chen said as he leaned against the door opening, arms crossed with a stern yet worried expression. "You know you can tell me anything," he said and moved to sit behind you with an arm on your back.

 

You thought of what to answer him, should you tell him the truth? Or should you lie? On the other hand if you lie and he finds out about it, something he will, he will be so disappointed... so you didn't have any other choice but...

 

"I'll tell you..." you started, "if you promise to not get mad at me." you finished. Chen nodded his head and you decided to jump into the cold water, just to be done with it.

 

"I'm pregnant!" you said and moved the sheet to cover your head. Chen sat there stunned. He didn't know what to say. What could he say? His mind was completely blank, as was his face. When Chen snapped out of it he removed the blanket away from your face and cupped your cheek.

 

"Why would I be mad at you?" he asked.

 

"Well, this baby.." you said, "won't having it cause a huge scandal for you?"

 

"____," he said your name, "not even the end of the world will keep me away from my responsibility," he finished.

 

"So... you're not mad?"

 

"No," he said, "and I can't believe I'm gonna be a father!" he exclaimed and kissed you. You smiled at him.

 

"We're gonna be parents," you said with a smile while Chen sat opposite you, mirroring your happy expression.